Dec 1 - Michigan Legal recreational marijuana officially goes on sale today

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+71  80
79 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '17        #1
908 page views
35 comments

Jdog168 
space
space
Props total: 7993 7 K  Slaps total: 193 193
Dec 1 - Michigan Legal recreational marijuana officially goes on sale today

MICHIGAN – Recreational marijuana will be sold for the first time in Michigan starting Sunday, more than one year after it was approved by voters.

“I think it is a historic day, what it has to offer,” said Nick Warra, General Manager of Exclusive Brands, an Ann Arbor based marijuana dispensary.

Exclusive Brands is one of the three dispensaries licensed to sell recreational marijuana at 10 a.m. Sunday.

Click here for a complete list of the communities that have opted out of recreational marijuana.

The two other dispensaries are Arbors Wellness and Greenstone Provisions in Ann Arbor.

You must be 21 or older to purchase recreational marijuana and have a valid state ID or driver’s license.

The businesses say they’re ready for the long lines. Recreational marijuana will be more expensive than medical marijuana. It has an excise tax of 10 percent in addition to the state’s 6 percent sales tax.

Local 4′s Victor Williams was in Ann Arbor Sunday morning where he spoke with Kelly Savage, the first person to buy marijuana legally in the state of Michigan. Savage camped out over 10 hours to buy an ounce of Platinum OG. The lines to purchase recreational marijuana are out the door at Exclusive Brands.

visit this link https://www.clickondetroi .. Ouv7nqD9NpcYfU

Last edited by Jdog168; 12-01-2019 at 10:35 PM..
+11   

best
worst
35 comments

2 weeks ago '15        #2
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 30648 30 K  Slaps total: 5067 5 K
damn that line was cooked af

other day I went to a spot to grab edibles and the dude in front of me was taking long af just to buy ONE gram

sh*t got me hot
+10   

2 weeks ago '12        #3
FrescoB  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 42074 42 K  Slaps total: 7321 7 K
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #4
Eyesofchaos 
space
space
Props total: 3711 3 K  Slaps total: 2578 2 K
Ight which one of you gonna be the plug?
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #5
cohs 
space
space
space
Props total: 18793 18 K  Slaps total: 1226 1 K
@one don’t gotta sell outta his mom basement anymore.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #6
DEJOE E 
space
space
Props total: 14591 14 K  Slaps total: 1646 1 K

#Checkmate
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #7
YoungHope 
space
space
Props total: 3361 3 K  Slaps total: 376 376
How much they taxin'?

2 weeks ago '07        #8
justblazedown3 
space
space
Props total: 2487 2 K  Slaps total: 2423 2 K
Street prices still 150-250 a zip for loud!

Shop prices 350-500 for what they say is good weed. Probably alot of outdo lmao!

Prices for marijuana ó as high as $480 per ounce for high-end medical marijuana in Michigan, compared with just $300 per ounce for the same product on the illegal market.

It all adds up to a high likelihood that the marijuana black market will continue to flourish.

So the question is how much you wanna pay for weed?

Streets>>> legal weed any questions?

It takes up to (4-5) months for (clones/seeds) to fully mature. Add price of materials, lights, soil, electricity, water as well as nutrients and its gonna be expensive for legal weed. They have to pay employees regardless of if the grow survives or encounters bugs, fungus even PM.

Then the cost of testing.... approval.

My point is the street price will always be cheaper and if your plug has knowledge and is a master of his craft your gtg.

+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #9
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 73250 73 K  Slaps total: 4312 4 K

2 weeks ago '18        #10
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 42854 42 K  Slaps total: 5693 5 K
 YoungHope said
How much they taxin'?
Don’t matter it’s legal......

If only CT got their act together on time this year, gotta wait til next year

Last edited by SFamilyRep; 12-02-2019 at 08:59 AM..
+5   

1 week ago '14        #11
Greenghost2212 
space
space
Props total: 1987 1 K  Slaps total: 568 568
 isthistobe said
damn that line was cooked af

other day I went to a spot to grab edibles and the dude in front of me was taking long af just to buy ONE gram

sh*t got me hot
That's what I'm afraid of here in Chicago on Jan 1st lol. Bring behind a n*gga that end up getting a preroll lol.

1 week ago '14        #12
Greenghost2212 
space
space
Props total: 1987 1 K  Slaps total: 568 568
 justblazedown3 said

Shop prices 350-500 for what they say is good weed. Probably alot of outdo lmao!

Prices for marijuana ó as high as $480 per ounce for high-end medical marijuana in Michigan, compared with just $300 per ounce for the same product on the illegal market.

It all adds up to a high likelihood that the marijuana black market will continue to flourish.

It takes up to (4-5) months for (clones/seeds) to fully mature. Add price of materials, lights, soil, electricity, water as well as nutrients and its gonna be expensive for legal weed. They have to pay employees regardless of if the grow survives or encounters bugs, fungus even PM.

My point is the street price will always be cheaper and if your plug has knowledge and is a master of his craft your gtg.

n*gga it's people in Colorado getting 100 buck Oz n*gga lol. Street ain't beating that period. It's only high because it's new and it's only like 3 or 4 shops open.
+3   

1 week ago '05        #13
P DRILLA 
space
space
Props total: 15644 15 K  Slaps total: 542 542
i'll just keep my medical card. fu*k them lines
+3   

1 week ago '17        #14
DrOTGenesis 
space
space
space
Props total: 2349 2 K  Slaps total: 453 453
 Greenghost2212 said
n*gga it's people in Colorado getting 100 buck Oz n*gga lol. Street ain't beating that period. It's only high because it's new and it's only like 3 or 4 shops open.
Reggie

1 week ago '15        #15
edub911 
space
space
space
Props total: 2642 2 K  Slaps total: 560 560
Man aint nothing like dem runtz when I was out cali
+3   

1 week ago '05        #16
Sub Crazy 
space
space
Props total: 6612 6 K  Slaps total: 775 775
 edub911 said
Man aint nothing like dem runtz when I was out cali
That and Peach Kobbler are the truth.

The medical weed here in MD is cool. I still buy and smoke street sh*t, because Maryland limits how much weed you can purchase in a 30 day period. You just gotta know the right people.

I think our sh*t is still good because it hasnít gone recreational. You get discounts for being old, disabled, serving in the military and working for the dispensary.

Baltimore isnít like Cali or The south. Aside from imported Cali strains, out street weed for the most part is extremely mediocre. It is common knowledge that the dispensaries sh*t on the streets.

You get full zips for like $160 in the streets but you gotta really know n*ggas to get good sh*t. We got n*ggas that sell runtz but they want $60 an eighth. Iíll go to the dispensary and pay $40 for straight fire. n*ggas charge $30 for eighths on the block. Rather go to the dispensary. Sure halves only $90 and zips $160 but I am a quality over quantity person.
+10   

1 week ago '04        #17
CentsCuZ 
space
space
Props total: 2840 2 K  Slaps total: 320 320
Where are the dispensaries there getting their supply? Are they required to track the full history of their supply. Just curious if they have the same rules as Cali, etc.

1 week ago '16        #18
Illogic 
space
space
Props total: 4733 4 K  Slaps total: 3434 3 K
Look at that line go get high potheads spend all your food stamps, welfare and minimum wage on weed

1 week ago '18        #19
TommyD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 6481 6 K  Slaps total: 2599 2 K
I can't smoke weed..its a gateway drug

1 week ago '15        #20
edub911 
space
space
space
Props total: 2642 2 K  Slaps total: 560 560
 Sub Crazy said

The medical weed here in MD is cool. I still buy and smoke street sh*t, because Maryland limits how much weed you can purchase in a 30 day period. You just gotta know the right people.

I think our sh*t is still good because it hasnít gone recreational. You get discounts for being old, disabled, serving in the military and working for the dispensary.

Baltimore isnít like Cali or The south. Aside from imported Cali strains, out street weed for the most part is extremely mediocre. It is common knowledge that the dispensaries sh*t on the streets.

You get full zips for like $160 in the streets but you gotta really know n*ggas to get good sh*t. We got n*ggas that sell runtz but they want $60 an eighth. Iíll go to the dispensary and pay $40 for straight fire. n*ggas charge $30 for eighths on the block. Rather go to the dispensary. Sure halves only $90 and zips $160 but I am a quality over quantity person.

Yoo I live in baltimore I just paid 200 for a half of cereal milk the other day .. im not even sure if its the real designer strain or not.. sh*t is some gas doe

1 week ago '17        #21
Drknockbootz 
space
space
Props total: 1806 1 K  Slaps total: 64 64
 edub911 said
Yoo I live in baltimore I just paid 200 for a half of cereal milk the other day .. im not even sure if its the real designer strain or not.. sh*t is some gas doe
Cereal milk supposed to be on of Cookies top strains

1 week ago '08        #22
blazinodadon 
space
space
Props total: 1473 1 K  Slaps total: 138 138
 Greenghost2212 said
That's what I'm afraid of here in Chicago on Jan 1st lol. Bring behind a n*gga that end up getting a preroll lol.
Chicago n*ggas gonna end up fu*king up when a couple opps get they head blown off inline
+1   

1 week ago '08        #23
blazinodadon 
space
space
Props total: 1473 1 K  Slaps total: 138 138
 Sub Crazy said

Anything $30 an 8th in the streets is straight BOOF
+4   

1 week ago '04        #24
LovaOfDaLadies 
space
space
Props total: 667 667  Slaps total: 59 59
Taxin dat a*s

1 week ago '17        #25
QdobaCasanova 
space
space
Props total: 34788 34 K  Slaps total: 8106 8 K
 justblazedown3 said

I think ya'll looking at this too surface level and not, idk, more analytically. If they're selling weed for recreational use, that means the criminality of weed is essentially gone.

That's the bigger picture.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+170online now  18
Image(s) inside 80s & Early 90s Babies: Part ii...
205 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker leaks have hit the web (Rey is...... *SPOILER*)
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Switch That Turns GLOCK Into Mini-Machine Gun Showing Up in Chiraq!!!
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-26online now  4
Image(s) inside Eminemís has a weak lineup of bodies
303 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy