I had the worst Thanksgiving because of these guests and their bad ass kid!

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '09        #51
LOONATIK 
space
space
Props total: 9657 9 K  Slaps total: 1476 1 K
Lmao wtf is going on in this thread?? We got a n*gga who doesn't think it's weird to eat Mac n cheese with his hands lol, we got grown men getting owned in their own households? n*ggas scared to tell people no, or GTFO in THEIR OWN HOMES??

+7   

2 weeks ago '09        #52
LOONATIK 
space
space
 GT33D3e said
Should of remain humbled but at same time let that man know we eat with utensils in your home as not to cause extra mess for the lady who prepared the table.

Some people are less fortunate....

They may not have been ďculturedĒ like yourself but doesnít mean they are not good people. You never know when you might need that persons help....

Provide GRACE for those not as fortunate as you, they take it as a BLESSING. The dinner you provided that night might have prevented an argument btw the two... you never know.
so he's less fortunate because he has no table manners??? Why would OP need his help??

This the weirdest thread I've ever read lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #53
popogogo 
space
space
Props total: 18578 18 K  Slaps total: 743 743
Huh?

Man, you the King of the Castle.

You pay the mortgage, your rules.

I would have told them to put that lil kid in check or he was going in the backyard before he knock my damn tree down.

Damn, you already got a tree up on Thanksgiving day?

2 weeks ago '17        #54
Pretty Tone 
space
space
Props total: 28329 28 K  Slaps total: 2528 2 K
You fu*ked up when you seen this n*gga pick up mac with his fingers. They shouldve been out the door immediately
+4   

2 weeks ago '09        #55
Zaosyn 
space
space
Props total: 7131 7 K  Slaps total: 1691 1 K
When a father is present and he is not disciplining his son that's when you beat the dad's a*s in front of the kid. Make sure he knows why you do it before you do it so he knows to keep his son in check next time. Gotta treat the dad like a kid too
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #56
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21338 21 K  Slaps total: 5564 5 K
 GodBody said
You sound like you believe that you’re actually getting pu**y just because most of your time is spent soiling your socks, while you lust after the bi*ches in the thotties section.
You got no proof ol head now stay off the couch, keep that toilet seat down and watch whatever she want on tv.

Last edited by Sandyy; 12-01-2019 at 11:17 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #57
Pretty Tone 
space
space
 LOONATIK said
so he's less fortunate because he has no table manners??? Why would OP need his help??

This the weirdest thread I've ever read lol
This is why i dont host sh*t. If some nut sh*t happens imma turn into a seasoned world series umpire. I dont have patience for weirdo bullsh*tters
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #58
Blaffy 
space
space
Props total: 63803 63 K  Slaps total: 5511 5 K
Get last slice of pie or save an annoying bad a*s kid life

+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #59
LOONATIK 
space
space
 Pretty Tone said
This is why i dont host sh*t. If some nut sh*t happens imma turn into a seasoned world series umpire. I dont have patience for weirdo bullsh*tters
My n*gga!!! One n*gga in here basically said let the man eat with his hands it's not a problem that needs to be addressed lol. Another n*gga in here saying be gracious and try to understand why he's eating with his hands because homeowner may need that guy one day down the line. Another n*gga told a story how he got disrespected in his own house as well and did nothing about it lol. I'm reading these comments like n*ggas really gotta be trolling, I think OPs story is a troll story too. The responses wild, couldn't be me.
+5   

2 weeks ago '08        #60
606robin 
space
space
Props total: 8725 8 K  Slaps total: 707 707
 Young Sones said
I live in South Florida

I woulda beat my wife at the end of the night
I donít know why, I cracked the fu*k reading that... fu*king Florida man sh*t
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #61
Pretty Tone 
space
space
 LOONATIK said
My n*gga!!! One n*gga in here basically said let the man eat with his hands it's not a problem that needs to be addressed lol. Another n*gga in here saying be gracious and try to understand why he's eating with his hands because homeowner may need that guy one day down the line. Another n*gga told a story how he got disrespected in his own house as well and did nothing about it lol. I'm reading these comments like n*ggas really gotta be trolling, I think OPs story is a troll story too. The responses wild, couldn't be me.
Im not even being funny but they are more than likely white people. I could t imagine how my mom or grandma would react to a guest coming in her sh*t eating like a fu*kin homeless person. She damn she aint finna ignore it then run to bx later complaining
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #62
Neg Mwen 
space
space
space
Props total: 6907 6 K  Slaps total: 493 493
 GodBody said
You sound like you believe that you’re actually getting pu**y just because most of your time is spent soiling your socks, while you lust after the bi*ches in the thotties section.
I knew this thread was gonna be good after reading the story but damn
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #63
El Genio 
space
space
Props total: 1646 1 K  Slaps total: 376 376
For some reason, there are alot of Hispanics (presuming this is a Hispanic woman) who refuse to actually watch/correct their kids. And the fat dude may just very well be a cuck.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #64
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 30558 30 K  Slaps total: 21359 21 K

2 weeks ago '19        #65
back 
space
space
space
Props total: 526 526  Slaps total: 64 64
 Still Numskull said
Having a hard time believing he was eating mac n cheese with his hands after using silverware for half the meal
heathen came into his home with the intention to disrespect op

real ca* sh*t

2 weeks ago '16        #66
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
Props total: 4829 4 K  Slaps total: 1978 1 K
 GodBody said
So my wife befriended this Hippy type Spanish chick, whoís cool as hell only thing is her husband is a nasty fat white dude and their kid is a nightmare.

Her husband came to our house for Thanksgiving, started eating with a knife and fork and half way through his meal he puts his cutlery down and starts eating Mac and cheese with his hands. Smacking his lips while heís chewing. Mac and cheese coming out of his fat mouth as he tells my wife how delicious her cooking is. Iím looking at this fatso like .

Then Iím watching his non disciplined punk a*s 3 year old just tearing through my crib, pulling on my Christmas tree, fu*king up the nativity scene and sh*t. I got a big a*s tree too. Itís atleast like 7 or 8 feet tall and real wide, so I was worried that this tree mightíve feel on this kid. Only thing his mom kept doing was yelling at him in Spanish and occasionally redirecting him. While Iím concerned for the kid, his pops got my sweet potato pie all on his face. I saw that n*gga about to reach for the last slice and thatís when I said fu*k it, I rather let the tree fall on this little punk a*s kid then to let this fat bastard eat the last slice of this pie.

Was I wrong for that? How wouldíve yíall handled it?
Kids arent bad just their parents are.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #67
Mr Tibbs 
space
space
Props total: 1851 1 K  Slaps total: 284 284
 moneybucket said
Should've slapped the n*gga, or played footsie with his wife.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq49v4oJvcE

They tried to make this exact response a tv show a few years ago. sh*t had me rolling,

2 weeks ago '18        #68
Mr Tibbs 
space
space
Props total: 1851 1 K  Slaps total: 284 284
 moneybucket said

They tried to make this exact response a tv show a few years ago. sh*t had me rolling, .
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #69
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
Props total: 2710 2 K  Slaps total: 310 310
 moneybucket said
 Young Sones said
I live in South Florida

These two had me laughing my a*s off wtf boxden lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #70
AmillionMo 
space
space
Props total: 10452 10 K  Slaps total: 3610 3 K
 Young Sones said
I live in South Florida

I don't understand. Please explain

2 weeks ago '13        #71
dtdroid 
space
space
Props total: 45758 45 K  Slaps total: 47301 47 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said
n*gga I must've been the only black person there in a house full of cacs. I dnt knw if anybody knw VA but im from the south side of norfolk ainy too many cacs down there.
@

Reason: race bs

2 weeks ago '15        #72
AmillionMo 
space
space
Props total: 10452 10 K  Slaps total: 3610 3 K
 dtdroid said
@

Reason: race bs
Stop snitching gah damn he didn't say anything wrong. What should he have said?

2 weeks ago '13        #73
dtdroid 
space
space
Props total: 45758 45 K  Slaps total: 47301 47 K
 AmillionMo said
Stop snitching gah damn he didn't say anything wrong. What should he have said?
You're asking me what alternatives he had to using racial slurs for white people?

fu*k you.

2 weeks ago '17        #74
DougNemguts 
space
space
Props total: 2827 2 K  Slaps total: 212 212
 GodBody said
So my wife befriended this Hippy type Spanish chick, whoís cool as hell only thing is her husband is a nasty fat white dude and their kid is a nightmare.

Her husband came to our house for Thanksgiving, started eating with a knife and fork and half way through his meal he puts his cutlery down and starts eating Mac and cheese with his hands. Smacking his lips while heís chewing. Mac and cheese coming out of his fat mouth as he tells my wife how delicious her cooking is. Iím looking at this fatso like .

Then Iím watching his non disciplined punk a*s 3 year old just tearing through my crib, pulling on my Christmas tree, fu*king up the nativity scene and sh*t. I got a big a*s tree too. Itís atleast like 7 or 8 feet tall and real wide, so I was worried that this tree mightíve feel on this kid. Only thing his mom kept doing was yelling at him in Spanish and occasionally redirecting him. While Iím concerned for the kid, his pops got my sweet potato pie all on his face. I saw that n*gga about to reach for the last slice and thatís when I said fu*k it, I rather let the tree fall on this little punk a*s kid then to let this fat bastard eat the last slice of this pie.

Was I wrong for that? How wouldíve yíall handled it?
BOY . . .

You painted quite the vivid picture. I would've had slaps coming from all over the place.

Would've had to slap that sloppy muthafu*ka with a napkin, would've had to slap the kid with a ritalin gingerbread cookie, would've had to slap the mom's with a Dr. Drew guide for better parenting book, then come back again to slap the last slice of pie out of fat man hand.

+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #75
LOONATIK 
space
space
 Pretty Tone said
Im not even being funny but they are more than likely white people. I could t imagine how my mom or grandma would react to a guest coming in her sh*t eating like a fu*kin homeless person. She damn she aint finna ignore it then run to bx later complaining
Bro facts

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Lord jamar :: "If that man never took lucid dream royalties, juice wou..
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+154online now  17
Image(s) inside Most iconic timberlands are about to release
165 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+18online now  15
Image(s) inside How the 2000ís generation transitioned into the 2010ís
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  7
Eminem's Close Friends Ty Farris & Kid Vishis (Royce Da 5'9 Baby Bro) Weighs i..
55 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy