I had the worst Thanksgiving because of these guests and their bad ass kid!

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '19        #26
DadeCounty 
space
space
Props total: 14471 14 K  Slaps total: 1459 1 K
 Young Sones said
I live in South Florida

I woulda beat my wife at the end of the night

+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #27
Postradamus 
space
space
Props total: 20848 20 K  Slaps total: 5637 5 K
So you couldn’t open your heart and home for one day? Sounds like they were homeless or in need. Can’t expect them to be just like you.

You ruined your thanksgiving no one else.

2 weeks ago '04        #28
GetEmDaddy902 
space
space
Props total: 3530 3 K  Slaps total: 664 664
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #29
The Dudeness 
space
space
Props total: 12499 12 K  Slaps total: 819 819
 Young Sones said
I live in South Florida

+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #30
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 15108 15 K  Slaps total: 1109 1 K
 Caligadget said
I feel you my mother in-law came over from Wednesday night and was cooking, my wife could tell by the look I gave her, you know damn well we donít eat this sh*t only one who ate my mother in-law food was my sister in-law her man, her 2kids and a friend of my mother in-law who I didnít even know was coming till my mother in-law went out side and came back in with her co worker

This is why I would rather do thanksgiving dolo or with only ppl who live in my house these years.
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #31
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 53698 53 K  Slaps total: 39022 39 K
Your wife is repulsive for befriending a lady like that and you're a pu**y for not telling her they couldn't come over.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #32
collegeboy58 
space
space
Props total: 8406 8 K  Slaps total: 484 484
 Caligadget said
I feel you my mother in-law came over from Wednesday night and was cooking, my wife could tell by the look I gave her, you know damn well we donít eat this sh*t only one who ate my mother in-law food was my sister in-law her man, her 2kids and a friend of my mother in-law who I didnít even know was coming till my mother in-law went out side and came back in with her co worker

What did she cook?

2 weeks ago '17        #33
JacobWatch 
space
space
space
Props total: 15726 15 K  Slaps total: 1147 1 K
fu*k that wild and crazy kids sh*t

Wouldíve went to little man and whispered ď sit your a*s still or i will tie your shoes together and youíll never walk againĒ

+5   

2 weeks ago '06        #34
1 of 1 Houston 
space
space
Props total: 10570 10 K  Slaps total: 1131 1 K
 GodBody said
So my wife befriended this Hippy type Spanish chick, who’s cool as hell only thing is her husband is a nasty fat white dude and their kid is a nightmare.

Her husband came to our house for Thanksgiving, started eating with a knife and fork and half way through his meal he puts his cutlery down and starts eating Mac and cheese with his hands. Smacking his lips while he’s chewing. Mac and cheese coming out of his fat mouth as he tells my wife how delicious her cooking is. I’m looking at this fatso like .

Then I’m watching his non disciplined punk a*s 3 year old just tearing through my crib, pulling on my Christmas tree, fu*king up the nativity scene and sh*t. I got a big a*s tree too. It’s atleast like 7 or 8 feet tall and real wide, so I was worried that this tree might’ve feel on this kid. Only thing his mom kept doing was yelling at him in Spanish and occasionally redirecting him. While I’m concerned for the kid, his pops got my sweet potato pie all on his face. I saw that n*gga about to reach for the last slice and that’s when I said fu*k it, I rather let the tree fall on this little punk a*s kid then to let this fat bastard eat the last slice of this pie.

Was I wrong for that? How would’ve y’all handled it?
that's what you get you bunch of heathans.

Last edited by 1 of 1 Houston; 12-01-2019 at 08:39 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #35
GT33D3e 
space
space
space
Props total: 71 71  Slaps total: 5 5
Should of remain humbled but at same time let that man know we eat with utensils in your home as not to cause extra mess for the lady who prepared the table.

Some people are less fortunate....

They may not have been ďculturedĒ like yourself but doesnít mean they are not good people. You never know when you might need that persons help....

Provide GRACE for those not as fortunate as you, they take it as a BLESSING. The dinner you provided that night might have prevented an argument btw the two... you never know.
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #36
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 17979 17 K  Slaps total: 7071 7 K
Woulda read the rules of Satan toíem

3. When in anotherís lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #37
Strong Side Iso 
space
space
Props total: 15795 15 K  Slaps total: 2730 2 K
 GT33D3e said
They may not have been ďculturedĒ like yourself but doesnít mean they are not good people. You never know when you might need that persons help....
No he wont. Folks been saying that bullsh*t for years and it aint never happened.

Aint no need to hold out for somebody's help "down the line", especially from some slobby bum. People come, people go.

What it is, is what it was.
+8   

2 weeks ago '14        #38
consigliereA 
space
space
Props total: 42622 42 K  Slaps total: 2571 2 K
 rashadd said
Just a life experience, in the past now and will make for a great story to tell. You handled it well...

Accidental prop..

He shouldíve checked that fool for eating like an animal at his table..

Not saying he had to a*sault him but..
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #39
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 57849 57 K  Slaps total: 7546 7 K
 Syd said
Handle what well?
n*gga you didn't let him have the last piece of cake yet
You let a grown man eat mac and cheese with his hands at your table???

You didn't stand up for anything in your own house...
Since when is a guest eating mac and cheese with his hands a sign of disrespect that needs to be handled?

2 weeks ago '17        #40
Imissmalcolmx17 
space
space
Props total: 7550 7 K  Slaps total: 2300 2 K
 Caligadget said

Lmao so she came and finessed yíall kitchen and made what she wanted and her daughter wanted plus her friends. Damn
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #41
Qoner 
space
space
Props total: 1442 1 K  Slaps total: 209 209
 Young Sones said
I live in South Florida

+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #42
Aztlan 
space
space
Props total: 46088 46 K  Slaps total: 6242 6 K
Glad my wife dont have friends
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #43
Aztlan 
space
space
Props total: 46088 46 K  Slaps total: 6242 6 K
 Strong Side Iso said
No he wont. Folks been saying that bullsh*t for years and it aint never happened.

Aint no need to hold out for somebody's help "down the line", especially from some slobby bum. People come, people go.

What it is, is what it was.
"I need help from that fat guy who eats mac and cheese with his hands" - said no one ever
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #44
Imissmalcolmx17 
space
space
Props total: 7550 7 K  Slaps total: 2300 2 K
 Teddy KGB said
Since when is a guest eating mac and cheese with his hands a sign of disrespect that needs to be handled?
Wow. Who raised you? Any human thatís more than 4 years and up needs to be using utensils while eating especially if youíre at my place of residence. All that barbaric cave man sh*t is a no go in my presence. If mom and pops ainít teach you I will. If youíre an adult I will let you know stop the cave man sh*t or leave. Mac and cheese ainít table food maaaaann.
+7   

2 weeks ago '06        #45
TheKastOne 
space
space
Props total: 656 656  Slaps total: 95 95
You should of went full Suga Free on em.

"Now, I'll whoop they a*s, fu*k waitin' 'til baby turn her back

Let little man come sock me in the chest again and try to run, he gettin' cracked."

2 weeks ago '15        #46
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 57849 57 K  Slaps total: 7546 7 K
 Imissmalcolmx17 said
Wow. Who raised you? Any human thatís more than 4 years and up needs to be using utensils while eating especially if youíre at my place of residence. All that barbaric cave man sh*t is a no go in my presence. If mom and pops ainít teach you I will. If youíre an adult I will let you know stop the cave man sh*t or leave. Mac and cheese ainít table food maaaaann.
I could say the same about you and ask who raised you to embarrass your guests at the table? I had a very good upbringing. My father was strict and didn't take any b.s. That said, I don't remember him correcting a guest's table manners like that. That's not good hospitality. Now, if I as a kid were to eat mac and cheese with my hands in front of our guests, my dad probably would have pulled out the belt on me and made a spectacle. I'm not exaggerating.

2 weeks ago '04        #47
skater118 
space
space
Props total: 921 921  Slaps total: 133 133
I would have whipped my phone out and put him on my IG story. Then I would have been like hope you enjoyed the mac n cheese bi*ch. Because this is the first and last time you step foot in here.

2 weeks ago '05        #48
Soprano ATL 
space
space
Props total: 6496 6 K  Slaps total: 787 787
Shoulda thrown a fork at his head when he started using his hands.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #49
LOONATIK 
space
space
Props total: 9657 9 K  Slaps total: 1476 1 K
Lol this a troll thread. I don't believe a grown man would let sh*t like this go down in his own house. I refuse to believe that.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #50
LOONATIK 
space
space
Props total: 9657 9 K  Slaps total: 1476 1 K
 Teddy KGB said
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  35
Video inside Lord jamar :: "If that man never took lucid dream royalties, juice wou..
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+154online now  17
Image(s) inside Most iconic timberlands are about to release
166 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+18online now  9
Image(s) inside How the 2000ís generation transitioned into the 2010ís