I had the worst Thanksgiving because of these guests and their bad ass kid!

most viewed right now
70 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 week ago '17        #1
5102 page views
107 comments

GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 31001 31 K  Slaps total: 4545 4 K
I had the worst Thanksgiving because of these guests and their bad a*s kid!

So my wife befriended this Hippy type Spanish chick, who’s cool as hell only thing is her husband is a nasty fat white dude and their kid is a nightmare.

Her husband came to our house for Thanksgiving, started eating with a knife and fork and half way through his meal he puts his cutlery down and starts eating Mac and cheese with his hands. Smacking his lips while he’s chewing. Mac and cheese coming out of his fat mouth as he tells my wife how delicious her cooking is. I’m looking at this fatso like image.

Then I’m watching his non disciplined punk a*s 3 year old just tearing through my crib, pulling on my Christmas tree, fu*king up the nativity scene and sh*t. I got a big a*s tree too. It’s atleast like 7 or 8 feet tall and real wide, so I was worried that this tree might’ve feel on this kid. Only thing his mom kept doing was yelling at him in Spanish and occasionally redirecting him. While I’m concerned for the kid, his pops got my sweet potato pie all on his face. I saw that n*gga about to reach for the last slice and that’s when I said fu*k it, I rather let the tree fall on this little punk a*s kid then to let this fat bastard eat the last slice of this pie.

Was I wrong for that? How would’ve y’all handled it?
+121   

best
worst
107 comments

1 week ago '08        #2
moneybucket 
space
space
Props total: 711 711  Slaps total: 405 405
Should've slapped the n*gga, or played footsie with his wife.
+71   

1 week ago '04        #3
Young Sones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 1584 1 K  Slaps total: 222 222
I live in South Florida

I woulda beat my wife at the end of the night
+62   

1 week ago '17        #4
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
 moneybucket said
Should've slapped the n*gga, or played footsie with his wife.
Nah I’m cool on her. She nice and all but she gives off a “I only believe in showering and bathing only on special occasions”.
+45   

1 week ago '17        #5
Syd 
space
space
space
Props total: 4218 4 K  Slaps total: 541 541
One thing I can’t stand is a wild a*s kid.
It says a lot about the lazy parents.
+74   

1 week ago '18        #6
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21255 21 K  Slaps total: 5537 5 K
You sound pu**ywhipped so just suck it up ol head. Dont wanna end up on the couch

1 week ago '17        #7
space
space
 Sandyy said
You sound pu**ywhipped so just suck it up ol head. Dont wanna end up on the couch
You sound like you believe that you’re actually getting pu**y just because most of your time is spent soiling your socks, while you lust after the bi*ches in the thotties section.
+50   

1 week ago '16        #8
IGotIt 
space
space
Props total: 5250 5 K  Slaps total: 316 316
 Sandyy said

what's up with your avi?
+2   

1 week ago '19        #9
BLUE LAGOON 
space
space
space
Props total: 317 317  Slaps total: 114 114
 Young Sones said
I live in South Florida

I woulda beat my wife at the end of the night
people in florida feel this comment on a whole other level

+41   

1 week ago '16        #10
Caligadget 
space
space
space
Props total: 2336 2 K  Slaps total: 383 383
I feel you my mother in-law came over from Wednesday night and was cooking, my wife could tell by the look I gave her, you know damn well we don’t eat this sh*t only one who ate my mother in-law food was my sister in-law her man, her 2kids and a friend of my mother in-law who I didn’t even know was coming till my mother in-law went out side and came back in with her co worker

1 week ago '16        #11
Strong Side Iso 
space
space
Props total: 15784 15 K  Slaps total: 2723 2 K
 GodBody said
How would’ve y’all handled it?
I would've told the dude eating mac and cheese with his hands that he can't do that here and dont disrespect me like that, point blank.

Would've told him the kids gotta go too if they was doing that.

You NEVER bite your tongue in your own house. You NEVER gotta be uncomfortable in your own house for nobody.
+89   

1 week ago '18        #12
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 25906 25 K  Slaps total: 2123 2 K
I would have checked dude when he started eating with his hands. Unless that’s your culture save that sh*t or get the fu*k out my house and take your 3 year old accident with you. Wifey can stay.
+9   

1 week ago '16        #13
Freddy Highmore 
space
space
Props total: 1946 1 K  Slaps total: 228 228
How wifey meet these people lol and what was her reaction at the end of the night?

I'm curious
+9   

1 week ago '15        #14
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 7014 7 K  Slaps total: 1071 1 K
Haahaa wtf did i just read? This guy went all hands with the mac? I only do that in private but i am a mac maniac i make and eat all the macs. Also fu*k friendsgiving. If i am gonna put up with some fu*ks on thanksgiving they better be related one way or another.
+11   

1 week ago '12        #15
Slam 2 Point Oh 
space
space
space
Props total: 725 725  Slaps total: 37 37
 GodBody said
Nah I’m cool on her. She nice and all but she gives off a “I only believe in showering and bathing only on special occasions”.
Yea but it was thanksgiving, special enough occasion right there fam the couch was cleansed
+2   

1 week ago '17        #16
space
space
 Freddy Highmore said
How wifey meet these people lol and what was her reaction at the end of the night?

I'm curious
She met the Spanish lady at My daughters school. And they hit it off but after this thanksgiving I told her she’s done here.
+21   

1 week ago '13        #17
THEDONN 
space
space
Props total: 37238 37 K  Slaps total: 10090 10 K
Lesson learned

they dont get the invite next year
+10   

1 week ago '14        #18
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 8105 8 K  Slaps total: 533 533
Just a life experience, in the past now and will make for a great story to tell. You handled it well...

+8   

1 week ago '17        #19
Syd 
space
space
space
Props total: 4218 4 K  Slaps total: 541 541
Handle what well?
n*gga you didn't let him have the last piece of cake yet
You let a grown man eat mac and cheese with his hands at your table???

You didn't stand up for anything in your own house...
+10   

1 week ago '13        #20
Vercetti 
space
space
Props total: 8762 8 K  Slaps total: 670 670
 Strong Side Iso said
I would've told the dude eating mac and cheese with his hands that he can't do that here and dont disrespect me like that, point blank.

Would've told him the kids gotta go too if they was doing that.

You NEVER bite your tongue in your own house. You NEVER gotta be uncomfortable in your own house for nobody.
That lacks hospitality and is just plain rude bruh lol. Imo it reflects more badly on the guest if they carry on embarrassing themselves without realizing it.
+8   

1 week ago '16        #21
Strong Side Iso 
space
space
Props total: 15784 15 K  Slaps total: 2723 2 K
 Caligadget said
I feel you my mother in-law came over from Wednesday night and was cooking, my wife could tell by the look I gave her, you know damn well we don’t eat this sh*t only one who ate my mother in-law food was my sister in-law her man, her 2kids and a friend of my mother in-law who I didn’t even know was coming till my mother in-law went out side and came back in with her co worker

Lol. That's funny.

My "in laws" don't trip. I rent out my apartment in Jersey to them so everything is everything most of the time. They hardly ever come over to my place though.

Last time they came over, they flipped out because my lady and her cousin (who lives with us) keep using the bathroom window sill as the roach tray. There's roaches from 2 years ago probably still there. And they both are school teachers. Mother was snapping but the pops was more like "Whats the rest of it at?"

Last edited by Strong Side Iso; 12-01-2019 at 07:03 AM..
+3   

1 week ago '08        #22
stead21 
space
space
Props total: 5766 5 K  Slaps total: 1210 1 K
 GodBody said
So my wife befriended this Hippy type Spanish chick, who’s cool as hell only thing is her husband is a nasty fat white dude and their kid is a nightmare.

Her husband came to our house for Thanksgiving, started eating with a knife and fork and half way through his meal he puts his cutlery down and starts eating Mac and cheese with his hands. Smacking his lips while he’s chewing. Mac and cheese coming out of his fat mouth as he tells my wife how delicious her cooking is. I’m looking at this fatso like .

Then I’m watching his non disciplined punk a*s 3 year old just tearing through my crib, pulling on my Christmas tree, fu*king up the nativity scene and sh*t. I got a big a*s tree too. It’s atleast like 7 or 8 feet tall and real wide, so I was worried that this tree might’ve feel on this kid. Only thing his mom kept doing was yelling at him in Spanish and occasionally redirecting him. While I’m concerned for the kid, his pops got my sweet potato pie all on his face. I saw that n*gga about to reach for the last slice and that’s when I said fu*k it, I rather let the tree fall on this little punk a*s kid then to let this fat bastard eat the last slice of this pie.

Dont bring new people in your house, that sh*t is your Kingdom. I don't let new n*ggas around, straight up. If anything yaw could of brought them some plates and kept it moving. Im just funny about that sh*t, and Im not saying not to be kind and nice either.
+9   

1 week ago '15        #23
Still Numskull 
space
space
Props total: 9980 9 K  Slaps total: 2581 2 K
Having a hard time believing he was eating mac n cheese with his hands after using silverware for half the meal
+17   

1 week ago '04        #24
GetEmDaddy902 
space
space
Props total: 3529 3 K  Slaps total: 664 664
 GodBody said

Her husband came to our house for Thanksgiving, started eating with a knife and fork and half way through his meal he puts his cutlery down and starts eating Mac and cheese with his hands. Smacking his lips while he’s chewing. Mac and cheese coming out of his fat mouth as he tells my wife how delicious her cooking is. I’m looking at this fatso like .

Bro I've been upset with bx as of late, but you have made my day bro......nah y'all handled it correctly.
+3   

1 week ago '04        #25
GetEmDaddy902 
space
space
Props total: 3529 3 K  Slaps total: 664 664
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside French Montana Ordered To 1-Month Bedrest Amid New Album Drop For “Ser..
35 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside This is why you can't get Yeezys
47 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+113online now  11
Image(s) inside Oh What a Time.......To be hustler (IT Field)
144 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+25online now  6
Video inside Alot of these big time youtubers gonna have to get jobs starting Dec 10th
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy