PS5 Controller Leaks

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+49  207
430 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
-72  124
89 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '15        #26
Truthseeker007 
space
space
space
Props total: 1986 1 K  Slaps total: 325 325
 Krazie said
I dont think anyone cares if it "looks" like an Xbox controller. What a stupid thing to say.

Asymmetrical joysticks are superior. Period.
To who? To people whose first console was an xbox? I grew up with the nintendo, Sega, playstation, etc. I'm used to the playstation style controller, as well as the xbox. Yall act like yall cant buy an adapter to use a controller for a different console.

Got n*ggas in here suggesting they copy the xbox controller design, thus making it look like an xbox controller, when after 4 generations, it's never been a problem for people to enjoy the Sony console. If it ain't broke, dont fix.
+4   

1 week ago '17        #27
Lite 
space
space
Props total: 20946 20 K  Slaps total: 3768 3 K
Mfs used to roast "fatter controllers"
Now its a perk

7 days ago '06        #28
itZVerZe318 
space
space
Props total: 1864 1 K  Slaps total: 261 261
only thing I say is remove the touch pad off ps4 controller...

7 days ago '16        #29
mobchip 
space
space
Props total: 6751 6 K  Slaps total: 1054 1 K
 itZVerZe318 said
only thing I say is remove the touch pad off ps4 controller...
What game even uses the touch pad? They put all these stuff into the controller and it hardly is used from pressure sensitive buttons in the Dual Shock 2, Sixaxis in the Dual Shock 3, and the touch pad in the Dual Shock 4.

7 days ago '06        #30
itZVerZe318 
space
space
Props total: 1864 1 K  Slaps total: 261 261
 mobchip said
What game even uses the touch pad? They put all these stuff into the controller and it hardly is used from pressure sensitive buttons in the Dual Shock 2, Sixaxis in the Dual Shock 3, and the touch pad in the Dual Shock 4.
real talk fam, a lot of sh*t they put into the ps4 controller is pointless because the games that they are designed for n*ggas don't play that sh*t...touchpad is used often but still pointless addition to the controller. i like the current design tho, jus without all the extra sh*t

7 days ago '17        #31
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 42995 42 K  Slaps total: 10011 10 K
 Nut-In-Honeys said
Switch the analog and dpad already
No thanks

7 days ago '17        #32
space
space
 mobchip said
Pressure sensitive was definitely used, heavily I might add
+1   

7 days ago '17        #33
space
space
They need to just take away sh*t like the lightbar, mic, touchbar (although this could be dope if utilized correctly) and add back pressure sensitivity, gyro controls with better refinement, HD Rumble and the option to use rechargable batteries. The Dualshock 4 is amazing already. I would maybe make the 2 triggers stick out a little to create a comfortable pocket for the middle fingers when you’re not using the triggers, but it’s almost flawless in design imo

7 days ago '11        #34
Tooly Da Gawd 
space
space
Props total: 5686 5 K  Slaps total: 1673 1 K
 SPdaGOAT said
They need to just take away sh*t like the lightbar, mic, touchbar (although this could be dope if utilized correctly) and add back pressure sensitivity, gyro controls with better refinement, HD Rumble and the option to use rechargable batteries. The Dualshock 4 is amazing already. I would maybe make the 2 triggers stick out a little to create a comfortable pocket for the middle fingers when you’re not using the triggers, but it’s almost flawless in design imo
you: names like 10 flaws

also you: almost flawless

7 days ago '17        #35
space
space
 Tooly Da Gawd said
you: names like 10 flaws

also you: almost flawless
In design and ergonomics. Yall need lives

6 days ago '11        #36
Ant O 
space
space
Props total: 11573 11 K  Slaps total: 1275 1 K
I may be alone here but I've always liked the PS controller. Always felt natural in my hands if it makes sense
+1   

6 days ago '11        #37
Ant O 
space
space
Props total: 11573 11 K  Slaps total: 1275 1 K
 SPdaGOAT said

Wait you mean rechargeable as in rechargeable AA batteries or something???

Cause they already have a rechargeable battery. Going backwards would be dumb

6 days ago '17        #38
space
space
 Ant O said
Wait you mean rechargeable as in rechargeable AA batteries or something???

Cause they already have a rechargeable battery. Going backwards would be dumb
They should have the option of both if possible unless they actually give us a decent battery this time

6 days ago '15        #39
DamianDragunov 
space
space
Props total: 35754 35 K  Slaps total: 5290 5 K
 mobchip said
I’ve played plenty of games that uses the touch pad. It’s usually used for weapon selection, item selection, zoom in and out with a scope, and I use it in f*ghting games or Games where you need a clean “left left or right right” to do certain moves.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  38
Image(s) inside NBA Youngboy TBG War UPDATE:
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  25
Image(s) inside Hope y'all niggas got full coverage
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+78online now  24
Image(s) inside Oh What a Time.......To be hustler (IT Field)
99 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  14
Video inside Dave Chappelle Tells Jerry Seinfeld Why He Only Eats Hard-Boiled Eggs
68 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy