Son Finally Brings home his Girlfriend for Thanksgiving

most viewed right now
38 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 week ago '18        #51
Oswaldgatesjr 
space
space
space
Props total: 21784 21 K  Slaps total: 7645 7 K
This sh*t is fake. They did all this b4 hand to go fake viral. People do anything nowadays.. Now that video has gotten back lash homie saying that him in his fam got into a heated discussion b4 hand. Ok why record that if yall did.

1 week ago '05        #52
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 41529 41 K  Slaps total: 6155 6 K
 Proveone said
Good for him

If he happy why the fu*k yall or his family care. It's 2019 miss me with the reverse "guess who's coming to dinner"
If she cute she cute, if she ain't she ain't. He the one that gotta fu*k her, not none of yall

You got these fake woke internet losers still living in their a*s backwards way of thinking like their parents or grandparents, like they can't evolve or some sh*t.

sh*t is corny, the world is meant to be a melting pot and connected.
+6   

1 week ago '08        #53
Solitary Genius 
space
space
Props total: 6882 6 K  Slaps total: 1423 1 K
my queen is from naija

that said I would thoroughly embarass my fam if they pulled some sh*t like this, I can bringnhome whoever the fu*k I want
+1   

1 week ago '17        #54
Wavie Crockett 
space
space
Props total: 4439 4 K  Slaps total: 3534 3 K
 JacobWatch said
Iím black

My mom would say things hinting that she wanted me to end up with a black girl, but whenever i introduced her to a girl Iím dating that wasnít black she was never disrespectful like making faces and people putting their heads down

Imagine the tables turned in that situation...that whole white family would be getting canceled
These n*ggas on BX would be outraged
+4   

1 week ago '14        #55
consigliereA 
space
space
Props total: 42609 42 K  Slaps total: 2571 2 K
fu*k this planet..

1 week ago '05        #56
lamarowns 
space
space
Props total: 4772 4 K  Slaps total: 872 872
I mean, they aint attacking her or talking trash real bad, some ppl would murk they own daughter for daing outside they race

1 week ago '10        #57
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 16101 16 K  Slaps total: 2407 2 K
 B3ckyChas3r said
Shut the fu*k up. Ya'll n*ggas sound gay asf. don't nobody want no hair hat bi*ch. Which i'm sure that he doesn't mind, because Blaq hoes for sure don't want no black man that ain't a stereotype.

leave that young man alone. Stop trying to force n*ggas to like these ugly as bi*ches. Inside and outside. Guarantee this White girl is a positive influence on . Blaq Queens thugs and dumb n*ggas.
Try again...

1 week ago '10        #58
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said

And you got all that from a 10 second clip bruh?

You know that chick in the video or are you lame a*s keyboard warrior projecting hate.
She's white, that's all I need to know. And what the hell did I say have to do with the term "keyboard warrior", you fools just be throwing out net terms for no reason. lol sh*t be making no sense.

1 week ago '19        #59
blessings  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52
space
space
Props total: 11718 11 K  Slaps total: 12457 12 K
 drnarcisse said

Looks like me
+6   

1 week ago '06        #60
Junglist 
space
space
Props total: 14552 14 K  Slaps total: 1511 1 K
I mean if the roles were reversed and she brought him home I'm pretty sure it would be pretty similar discomfort

1 week ago '19        #61
Dickhead 
space
space
space
Props total: 4773 4 K  Slaps total: 1716 1 K
 ~SHYNE~ said
She aint thick or nothing, just plain jane and not all that attractive TBH. If you going to go that route, make sure she is sweet in the face and body is on point. Maybe the dome is sloppy, she looks more like a late night call then a main.

Maybe he loves her
+3   

1 week ago '14        #62
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 5721 5 K  Slaps total: 2359 2 K
 JacobWatch said
Iím black

My mom would say things hinting that she wanted me to end up with a black girl, but whenever i introduced her to a girl Iím dating that wasnít black she was never disrespectful like making faces and people putting their heads down

Imagine the tables turned in that situation...that whole white family would be getting canceled
Idk man, immigrant families are typically different. Some of them donít want their children dating outside their nationality never mind a completely different race. I agree itís dumb and Iíve been subject to it, but it is what it is
+4   

1 week ago '05        #63
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
 jmheight1 said
She's white, that's all I need to know. And what the hell did I say have to do with the term "keyboard warrior", you fools just be throwing out net terms for no reason. lol sh*t be making no sense.
You on the internet typing hate that you wouldn't dare say in person to anyone = Keyboard Warrior

I bet you one of those lame angry n*ggas mad at the world, but you don't even really know why you are.

Judging people off their skin color, you a straight up bigot and you're not any better than the people you claim you hate.
+6   

1 week ago '14        #64
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 5721 5 K  Slaps total: 2359 2 K
 B3ckyChas3r said
Shut the fu*k up. Ya'll n*ggas sound gay asf. don't nobody want no hair hat bi*ch. Which i'm sure that he doesn't mind, because Blaq hoes for sure don't want no black man that ain't a stereotype.

leave that young man alone. Stop trying to force n*ggas to like these ugly as bi*ches. Inside and outside. Guarantee this White girl is a positive influence on . Blaq Queens thugs and dumb n*ggas.
Tf you on😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
+4   

1 week ago '10        #65
space
space
 JacobWatch said
I’m black

My mom would say things hinting that she wanted me to end up with a black girl, but whenever i introduced her to a girl I’m dating that wasn’t black she was never disrespectful like making faces and people putting their heads down

You guys always with these false equivalents, on race issues. As if these things are so simple as flipping a equal coin.

Tell use the likely reason why a Black family would react this way, and then tell us the likely reason why a non Black family would react this way. Two totally different reasonings to these reactions.

1 week ago '17        #66
Drewsmit 
space
space
space
Props total: 10033 10 K  Slaps total: 1692 1 K
Be nice, wouldnt no drake cole or curry without the girl tour swirl tour
+3   

1 week ago '10        #67
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
You on the internet typing hate that you wouldn't dare say in person to anyone = Keyboard Warrior

I bet you one of those lame angry n*ggas mad at the world, but you don't even really know why you are.

Judging people off their skin color, you a straight up bigot and you're not any better than the people you claim you hate.
I would not dare talk about race to other people? you are sadly mistaken.

I will stop judging White people as a collective, when they stop their racial terror on the world.

It's like the whole "There are good cops out there" yeah, and what are they doing to stop the bad cops? Nothing much.

White people will lay or chill with non White people, then go right home and chill with some racist friend on family member that they will never cut off.

They love saying... "Man I have this friend/family member that is racist...." um why are you still friends or in contact with this person?

Last edited by jmheight1; 11-29-2019 at 11:52 PM..

1 week ago '06        #68
Lil Wayne 
space
space
Props total: 23928 23 K  Slaps total: 9452 9 K
 Aqualad said
He leveled up a PAWG is worth more than hood-rats!
PLUS pink pu**y just looks so appetizing and delicious. Obvs i prefer a Ts with a nice thick tool but sum times i switch it up

1 week ago '06        #69
Lil Wayne 
space
space
Props total: 23928 23 K  Slaps total: 9452 9 K
If u go to that thread on Twitter there is a dude in that fam that was there that breaks everything down. Video is not what it appears
+1   

1 week ago '04        #70
LovinPavan 
space
space
Props total: 2226 2 K  Slaps total: 1614 1 K
i couldn't hear what they said. what did they say?

1 week ago '04        #71
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9016 9 K  Slaps total: 1240 1 K
What's the issue ?

1 week ago '05        #72
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
 jmheight1 said
I would not dare talk about race to other people? you are sadly mistaken.

I will stop judging White people as a collective, when they stop their racial terror on the world.

It's like the whole "There are good cops out there" yeah, and what are they doing to stop the bad cops? Nothing much.

White people will lay or chill with non White people, then go right home and chill with some racist friend on family member that they will never cut off.
Well you're the very thing you claim to hate, a bigot just like them.

It seems to me their "racial terror" and injustice didn't teach you anything but act and conduct yourself like they do.

Sounds pretty sad if you ask me.

1 week ago '10        #73
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
Well you're the very thing you claim to hate, a bigot just like them.

It seems to me their "racial terror" and injustice didn't teach you anything but act and conduct yourself like they do.

Sounds pretty sad if you ask me.
They made me. All that "love" your enemy sh*t, that is pushed on Black people is part of the design to keep White's up. Don't f*ght back, love your enemy, don't be ignorant like your enemy, love them back. lol smh.

Pray for them, and love the pain away.

Last edited by jmheight1; 11-29-2019 at 11:57 PM..
+4   

1 week ago '19        #74
BLUE LAGOON 
space
space
space
Props total: 317 317  Slaps total: 114 114
imagine not wanting to treat someone equally because of their skin color

then complaining your whole life about racism and white supremacy

great men have lost their lives while f*ghting against racism, just for stupid people like this to erase generations of work.

+1   

1 week ago '05        #75
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
 jmheight1 said
They made me. All that "love" your enemy sh*t, that is pushed on Black people is part of the design to keep them up.
Sounds like an excuse, because nobody made me.

I made myself. You should try it.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-41online now  17
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
193 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Video inside Tow Truck Driver Making a Car Repo Goes Wrong in Memphis
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Next Gen Launch Line-Up
43 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside What was the Greatest Plot Twist in TV history?
54 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy