Just Sad: Dude Finds A Toddler Abandoned In The Streets Of Philadelphia!

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '06        #126
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 13198 13 K  Slaps total: 1405 1 K
 Trilluminati GA said
and here I am f*ghting to be in my kids lives after a divorce because their mom is evil

Haha you real for this post, and I too sympathize. I wasn't married but I know the pain.

2 weeks ago '16        #127
Illogic 
space
space
Props total: 4729 4 K  Slaps total: 3431 3 K
 Maladar said
My home and 2 companies, but yes tell me more about yourself.
Could have fooled me

2 weeks ago '19        #128
BLUE LAGOON 
space
space
space
Props total: 317 317  Slaps total: 114 114
 Illogic said
Most children are a disappointment not worthy of the effort it takes to raise them
it sounds like you are trolling but i know what you mean. i'm not agreeing with you, but you could take part of what you meant and apply it to why there is a problem instead of saying kids aren't worth the effort.

it comes from so many generations of failed parenting due to lack of principles, integrity, and a foundation to raise your kids upon.

350 years ago, you were born into a family, your family name had reputation and value, the words you spoke to another human meant something, what you chose to do in life meant something, people appreciated knowledge, wisdom, and craftsmanship. John the leatherworker would die knowing that was his families legacy and he would teach his son to appreciate and understand life, and live life trying be a better man than he was.

3.5 years ago, people are born just because condoms were too expensive. 0 accountability, 0 responsibility, Maury saying you are not the father. A government that has kept the wealthy rich and pushed the margin of success further and further between the rich and poor. Go ask your best friend if he knows who his great, great, great, great, great grandfather was. People are out here living meaningless lives with the liberal mentality of "because i was born i can do what i want".

Last edited by BLUE LAGOON; 11-30-2019 at 12:30 AM..

2 weeks ago '18        #129
achoice  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2077 2 K  Slaps total: 613 613
 Deuce2416 said
Speaking of retards... your logic on this is just dumb as fu*k. Overwhelming majority of single mothers arent leaving their kids off on the side of the road somewhere.

In this particular case the mother is clearly trash, but also where is the father?

I was raised by a single father, n*ggas ain’t gettin no passes on this either.
Where is the father? Well unfortunately in this society these dumb ratchet a*s wh*res who are usually too poor, uneducated, and mentally ill to raise children have kids with men who aren't gonna stay around to raise the kid, and even the fathers that do want to usually cant even get custody. I bet the father of this kid is an idiot too, anyone who knocks up these type of hoes is also to be blamed for the kids being harmed by the mother.

2 weeks ago '08        #130
Kewop Decam 
space
space
space
Props total: 20260 20 K  Slaps total: 1803 1 K
 lboog1423 said
sad man,

even worse pt is, sometimes kids never forget these type of traumatic events, no matter how young
sometimes... sh*t, I don't think a single kid would naturally forget this situation.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #131
niruggg 
space
space
Props total: 30899 30 K  Slaps total: 3187 3 K
 Illogic said
what a bum

biggie the GOAT

2 weeks ago '05        #132
dizzle trizzle 
space
space
Props total: 9988 9 K  Slaps total: 1146 1 K
I feel like I know how hat happen baby mama was supposed to give the kid to the baby daddy he never came they got into an argument and so she left him at the pick up spot...happened to me before and I seen it happen many times

2 weeks ago '05        #133
dizzle trizzle 
space
space
Props total: 9988 9 K  Slaps total: 1146 1 K
 fatrenzo said
I found a kid outside of my apt complex around 2 am in Huntsville, Al. Little homie had only a diaper and a tv remote. I put my military uniform on before I called the police. It's a weird thing to do, but i feel him.
Ain't that crazy how police treat you different when you have a uniform on? Or find out you are in the military all of sudden they cool with you....systematic training
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #134
ironhead 
space
space
Props total: 14753 14 K  Slaps total: 1382 1 K
 SFamilyRep said
Post the link fam, or direct me to it at least . Come on playa
 Fresh said
....Could You Post The Link, My n*gga.

I Just Want A Update To Make Sure Little Homie Alright. This sh*t Bothered A n*gga.
My fault Gs

+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #135
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
Props total: 42643 42 K  Slaps total: 5677 5 K
 ironhead said
My fault Gs
Salute Gz....such a good turnout to the story......now whos the babysitter. Need that bi*ches head on a stake

2 weeks ago '15        #136
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 57849 57 K  Slaps total: 7546 7 K
 DrOTGenesis said
I mean it’s messed up if the child was truly abandoned but I need to know the backstory before bashing anyone. It could be the kids babysitter, siblings and not the parents. It could also be that the kid is at fault too even though whoever watching him carries the ultimate blame imo.
My little sons are fast as f. Turn your head for a second and they could be a mile down the road. My three year old scared us at the Nike outlet the other day. My wife asked me a question and I turned to answer her. Turned back around and he was gone. We started running around the store to find him, but he ran right out the door and wasn't in there. The time we wasted looking in the store allowed him time to go to the fountain outside that he wanted to play at because he loves water. Found him outside a few minutes later just chillin like oh hey dad what's up.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  39
Video inside Lord jamar :: "If that man never took lucid dream royalties, juice wou..
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+154online now  14
Image(s) inside Most iconic timberlands are about to release
165 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+18online now  9
Image(s) inside How the 2000s generation transitioned into the 2010s