Nov 28 - fda...magic mushrooms are a breakthrough therapy for major depression

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
25 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+42  63
51 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '18        #51
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
space
space
space
Props total: 30865 30 K  Slaps total: 7997 7 K
Why is it called the devils paradise?

2 weeks ago '05        #52
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 16061 16 K  Slaps total: 4537 4 K
Work out your problems and quit being weak.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #53
Dickhead 
space
space
space
Props total: 4800 4 K  Slaps total: 1776 1 K
 P DRILLA said
just started my first grow this week
Hmu if you need help Ive grown a lot
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #54
WigzBeenSplit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 4367 4 K  Slaps total: 1854 1 K

2 weeks ago '19        #55
Dickhead 
space
space
space
 AdRock said
People waking up to the fact there’s very little need for pharmaceuticals, between Cannabis & Shrooms
Yeah? Is that true?

Which of those can reverse an infection in a wound?
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #56
dakid4b 
space
space
space
Props total: 629 629  Slaps total: 171 171
imagine all the knowledge and breakthroughs that would have happened already if the government didnt outlaw this stuff decades and decades ago

2 weeks ago '04        #57
space
space
Props total: 697 697  Slaps total: 124 124
 eyestayhi said
pause but albino p*nis envy are some of the craziest shrooms ever
One of my guys that grows shrooms is giving me a few grams of these to try. He said it's basically 2-3 times the strength of regular shrooms. Does that sound about right to you?

2 weeks ago '05        #58
P DRILLA 
space
space
Props total: 15681 15 K  Slaps total: 542 542
 d*ckhead said
Hmu if you need help Ive grown a lot
I will. I just inoculated weds. I used a couple of those sterilized rye bags. no signs of colonization yet. I know it's soon tho lol. my main concern right now is contamination

2 weeks ago '19        #59
Dickhead 
space
space
space
 P DRILLA said
I will. I just inoculated weds. I used a couple of those sterilized rye bags. no signs of colonization yet. I know it's soon tho lol. my main concern right now is contamination
Where are you keeping them?

I never did bags. Jars are the best for beginners. I never stopped using jars, after my first grow though I started breaking up the cakes after they colonized but before they flushed and throwing them in tote boxes full of substrate. I found this gave me comparably huge yields with only 1 or 2 extra weeks added to the process.

2 weeks ago '15        #60
AdRock 
space
space
Props total: 10711 10 K  Slaps total: 1669 1 K
 d*ckhead said
Yeah? Is that true?

“Very little”. I didn’t say zero. We’re talking about medicine for pain and depression. Not an infection. Regardless Plenty of Cannabinoids and terpenes are antibacterial, antifungal & antimicrobial on a smaller scale. Stop trying to be so dramatic and hyperbolic & take something as someone says it, without putting your words in their mouth to paint your narrative for the sake of being confrontational.

2 weeks ago '12        #61
ezduzit 
space
space
Props total: 12553 12 K  Slaps total: 1272 1 K
 SandmanNyC said
I was going through a rough time a few years back. I took shrooms to have fun. I took them w my boy, waited an hr and thought they were a dud so i bounced outta his crib. On the way home I felt my car lifting off the ground. I knew that wasn't real so I just powered on and made it home.]

I went home, got in bed and started tripping. I started thinking of all my problems and looked at them a different way. It made me realize I was over thinking. It showed me where I was wrong. I was really fu*ked up at one point, where I lost my dream job at my dream hospital on my dream floor. After I came down, I was at peace with everything and ready to move on. I had hope which is something thats very powerful if you are depressed. From that moment on, I figured some sh*t out and moved on. It really helped me out.

I feel like shrooms are some sacred sh*t. I was fu*ked up. They fixed me.

2 weeks ago '04        #62
Hakim Cobain 
space
space
Props total: 16820 16 K  Slaps total: 3299 3 K
 d*ckhead said
Yeah? Is that true?

2 weeks ago '19        #63
Dickhead 
space
space
space
 AdRock said
“Very little”. I didn’t say zero. We’re talking about medicine for pain and depression. Not an infection. Regardless Plenty of Cannabinoids and terpenes are antibacterial, antifungal & antimicrobial on a smaller scale. Stop trying to be so dramatic and hyperbolic & take something as someone says it, without putting your words in their mouth to paint your narrative for the sake of being confrontational.
You said there was 'almost no' need for pharmaceuticals, full stop, and that is just blatantly not true.

2 weeks ago '18        #64
Armstrong 102 
space
space
space
Props total: 2251 2 K  Slaps total: 596 596
 Faseforeal1 said
I might have to try these. Been dealing with major depression (bipolar) for 30 years. Think about checking out all the time. Tried a couple times before. Tired of constant med changes and side effects.
Ya buddy microdose take like .3-5. I don’t even take a full gram just half a gram I be all positive and having thoughts of hope.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #65
AdRock 
space
space
Props total: 10711 10 K  Slaps total: 1669 1 K
 d*ckhead said
You said there was 'almost no' need for pharmaceuticals, full stop, and that is just blatantly not true.
How you gonna directly & intentionally mis-quote me twice, unless you’re trying to shift the narrative? Nice try weirdo

2 weeks ago '05        #66
YoungHope 
space
space
Props total: 3369 3 K  Slaps total: 377 377
 P DRILLA said
just started my first grow this week
You using a kit or made your own setup?

2 weeks ago '05        #67
eyestayhi 
space
space
Props total: 94 94  Slaps total: 45 45
 123456 said
One of my guys that grows shrooms is giving me a few grams of these to try. He said it's basically 2-3 times the strength of regular shrooms. Does that sound about right to you?
yes. i took 1.5 and was in a different dimension

some think its as strong as/stronger than acid. doesn't last as long though, thank goodness

and if you smoke tree, be easy cause it makes the trip stronger

2 weeks ago '05        #68
P DRILLA 
space
space
Props total: 15681 15 K  Slaps total: 542 542
 d*ckhead said
Where are you keeping them?

I never did bags. Jars are the best for beginners. I never stopped using jars, after my first grow though I started breaking up the cakes after they colonized but before they flushed and throwing them in tote boxes full of substrate. I found this gave me comparably huge yields with only 1 or 2 extra weeks added to the process.
right now i'm keeping them in this half bathroom that i don't use in my house. i disinfected pretty good in there. it stays completely dark when i have the shades drawn and i use a little heater periodically to keep the temp right. i decided to go with the bags because i was paranoid about contamination and after doing some research it seemed like there was less of a chance with them. i'm anxious to see how they turn out. i know this is gonna be my first of many grows tho

2 weeks ago '09        #69
JaguarPawww 
space
space
Props total: 476 476  Slaps total: 48 48
Has anyone here actually read that book? Terrence was smart as fu*k bro.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #70
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 42351 42 K  Slaps total: 9462 9 K
 marcchrome said
For that just take dmt....
ayebody talm bout dmt like it's so easy to get whur da pullug mi nicca

2 weeks ago '09        #71
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
space
space
Props total: 146524 146 K  Slaps total: 18323 18 K
 Holdino said
But what does that sh*t do?? I'm not trying to see rainbows and fluorescent colors like I'm in the fu*kin the 60s for an entire day

im not sure why this got 11 slaps since its a valid question

JaguarPawww said
Has anyone here actually read that book? Terrence was smart as fu*k bro.

yup. i read it before and after doing shrooms 2 years ago. it made each trip go really smooth and i havent done them since

Last edited by messy marv stan; 12-02-2019 at 06:42 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #72
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 35547 35 K  Slaps total: 2884 2 K
 mr.mdz said
Pop a cap or two and watch some enlightening sh*t. Your brain synapses fire in areas that for whatever reason, do not normally for people that suffer from depression. It essentially rewires that portion of your brain and you come out from the trip feeling a new sense of awareness and appreciation for life and what you are.
That said, you should definitely make sure you have a good environment and are around some good people. Good stimuli all around (just like in regular life) enhances the good feelings. Bad stimuli (just like in regular life) enhances the bad feelings.

My first trip was amazing. Sunny day at a park with my closest friends and a beautiful girl. Latest trip I felt overconfident and hit up the hood bar on a busy night. Too much going on and too much to think about, sh*t had me little off for a straight week.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #73
Holdino  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 22040 22 K  Slaps total: 3193 3 K
 messy marv stan said
im not sure why this got 11 slaps since its a valid question
I think it's because it was me that asked the question. For some reason I've been getting on the bad side of BX members lately
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #74
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
space
space
Props total: 146524 146 K  Slaps total: 18323 18 K
 Holdino said
I think it's because it was me that asked the question. For some reason I've been getting on the bad side of BX members lately

heres a couple quick answer to your question. just make sure to get your mind clear and have weed on hand. stay hydrated and dont plan on going anywhere for the next 8 - 12 hours after indulging. take an edible at bedtime to wake up feeling refreshed..youll wake up with an even clearer mind no fogginess at all
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #75
Holdino  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 22040 22 K  Slaps total: 3193 3 K
 messy marv stan said
heres a couple quick answer to your question. just make sure to get your mind clear and have weed on hand. stay hydrated and dont plan on going anywhere for the next 8 - 12 hours after indulging. take an edible at bedtime to wake up feeling refreshed..youll wake up with an even clearer mind no fogginess at all
Ty for the clear answer fam. I've dealt with 2 close deaths in the past few years along with the day to day stress of raising children. I may do this on my next staycation in the city.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
42 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+28online now  19
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
168 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-82online now  17
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+157online now  9
Video inside This girl met her tinder dates without telling them how tall she was
196 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy