Nov 28 - fda...magic mushrooms are a breakthrough therapy for major depression

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+35  87
42 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+48  60
61 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '04        #26
quick04 
space
space
Props total: 160 160  Slaps total: 22 22
Ego death, 5 grams or more for a breakthrough
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #27
Gilla415 
space
space
space
Props total: 85 85  Slaps total: 11 11
 Faseforeal1 said
I might have to try these. Been dealing with major depression (bipolar) for 30 years. Think about checking out all the time. Tried a couple times before. Tired of constant med changes and side effects.
Don't just eat them yourself and expect something to change, more likely you will have a bad trip.

If you are up for it look for a therapist or someone who specializes in this kind of work. It can be hard to track down but worth it. It is all about the set-up; you have to go in to it knowing your intentions and what you want to come out of it. It is an on-going process and working with someone who is experienced makes it much better, plus they will be there when you take the mushrooms to help you work through any issues you may be having from the mushrooms, weird sh*t that comes up, or if you just want to be there in silence vining out to music they will be in the room with you silent, letting you do your thing.

If you want more info send me a message. I have been working with a couple for the past year and a half. Both are therapists who decided to start working with MDMA, mushrooms and LSD once they realized how powerful and helpful they can be as the "3rd therapist".
+8   

2 weeks ago '14        #28
Gilla415 
space
space
space
Props total: 85 85  Slaps total: 11 11
 quick04 said
Taking that by yourself would be idiotic.

I do agree 5 grams will launch you into a place you have never been and probably won't go back to but you want someone sober in the room with you. Someone who has been there and knows how to deal with people who could loose it.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #29
consigliereA 
space
space
Props total: 42666 42 K  Slaps total: 2576 2 K

2 weeks ago '16        #30
Maxdunem 
space
space
space
Props total: 175 175  Slaps total: 33 33
 Humblegold said
Shrooms give me bubble guts and wackiness in between my teeth

I prefer acid
This. Same way bro. First time on shrooms was legendary though

2 weeks ago '10        #31
nikodarippa 
space
space
Props total: 920 920  Slaps total: 162 162
I had ego death off shrooms never again lok
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #32
younghova2k3 
space
space
space
Props total: 629 629  Slaps total: 99 99
Anyone go on a hero's journey before .
Or had a bad trip.

2 weeks ago '16        #33
NEWYORKTlMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13124 13 K  Slaps total: 2752 2 K
 nikodarippa said
I had ego death off shrooms never again lok
Elaborate

2 weeks ago '07        #34
I_GOT_DAT_PIFF 
space
space
space
Props total: 760 760  Slaps total: 87 87
Tried it once and it just gave me a stomach ache, no high. Did I get some bad stuff?

2 weeks ago '12        #35
jrb313 
space
space
Props total: 2591 2 K  Slaps total: 346 346
I want some

2 weeks ago '19        #36
Buddha 
space
space
space
Props total: 8 8  Slaps total: 0 0
PSA: only negative side effect CAN be early onset of schizophrenia if you are already genetically predisposed. This also means donít give to crackheads.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #37
Soulvoyage2 
space
space
space
Props total: 3039 3 K  Slaps total: 661 661
Made me be able to shake a lot of negativity and self harming thoughts.

The results felt like day and night. I will always be thankful for the time I got tricked into doing a lil bit more of that sh*t than I’d intended.

It didn’t solve my problems but it shut off pathways my mind had created to some super dark sh*t is the best way I can put it.

Wellbeing has been better off tenfold
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #38
SirChicoDusty 
space
space
space
Props total: 172 172  Slaps total: 13 13
Never did shrooms but....Acid?

Amazing experience.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #39
mrep3 
space
space
Props total: 11315 11 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
 FrescoB said
Only time I tripped shrooms was through tea

The other times I ate the fungi and it never worked. Dunno why
You gotta ignite them with a brew trust me

Last edited by mrep3; 11-30-2019 at 01:26 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #40
RETURNOFTHEKING 
space
space
Props total: 12438 12 K  Slaps total: 3214 3 K
I want to do all the hallucinogens!

2 weeks ago '04        #41
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11082 11 K  Slaps total: 1932 1 K
 TROY said
Man I’m puss

I smoke tree but I’m shook off shrooms

Plus idk who to trust to get some these days n*ggas spiking/cutting sh*t

You can't spike or cut shrooms........that sh*t is not coke or heroin bro.... wtf???

U can use shrooms to spike food or a drink.... fact.

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-30-2019 at 05:21 AM..

2 weeks ago '04        #42
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11082 11 K  Slaps total: 1932 1 K
 quick04 said
For that just take dmt....

2 weeks ago '17        #43
nomadic 
space
space
Props total: 60 60  Slaps total: 23 23

2 weeks ago '15        #44
DEJOE E 
space
space
Props total: 14620 14 K  Slaps total: 1646 1 K
I'm interested in plug tawk,to those speaking of selling fungus esp.pm me

2 weeks ago '09        #45
Jersey856 
space
space
space
Props total: 412 412  Slaps total: 115 115
Best way to take them is crush it and add lemon juice until it's completely covered with the citric juice. Wait 20 mins then chug it down, it makes the effects come sooner and harder. I've been micro dosing since my first major dosage back in August. I've taken shrooms before with friends but I think it does more help when you're by yourself. But if you're not use to at least smoking tree then it would be beneficial if you had somebody looking over you because it can get very weird. Also if you do take them with lemon juice get prepared to be nauseous.

Took an eyeballed amount of about 3.5-4 grams by myself in August and like somebody else said the effect is like night and day. I didn't realize how much mental fogness I had before, I felt like I came out of brain surgery I just got so much clarity. I'm trying to convince my girl who deals with major anxiety to take it.
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #46
Jersey856 
space
space
space
Props total: 412 412  Slaps total: 115 115
My last time taking shrooms about a week ago, 2 grams. In like the second hour, I started feeling like a superbeing, just felt taller and was just in a very good mood I couldn't help but smile. And my senses felt heightened, I could feel more. I sat on my balcony in a gloomy cloudy day, you couldn't see the sun. Then as I'm sitting there I start seeing "code" like on the Matrix on random stuff around me. Then I saw the sun shine through the clouds and I started like receiving information, just like if something was communicating with me with my voice in my head. I took out my phone and immediately started typing what I got:

The sun is a mind of its own. We are receivers we receive information messages. The sun is source. I have a piece of source (my mind our minds) my mind can be anywhere if your aware of how that place is. Awareness is key. I can hear anything in the hallway and rooms because my mind can be there while I'm physically on the balcony. The sun is like a computer. The sun is always trying to communicate with us but we are so brainwashed or vibrating at a much lower frequency. We can't hear anything vibing /vibrating at a higher frequency. All is self. We have all the answers we just need to synthesize to get it out during each moment needed. All is self. The All. We are all connected. There's a frequency being given out right now for those who can hear or feel or translate the message. We can feel more then we actually are told. We have more sensations more senses then told. We are very powerful creatures but we are domesticated by the powers that be and want to keep us controlled for whatever reason. They don't want people to know about the more senses we are all missing out on. We have all been brainwashed since birth there's a system in place that's keeping humans in check but for whatever reason their control has been diminishing over the years the veil is slowly being removed for everyone and they THEY will have to find a reason or excuse for all of our extraordinary gifts

This is real sh*t no BS. I'm hoping someone else had a similar experience
+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #47
abcxyz 
space
space
Props total: 2095 2 K  Slaps total: 641 641
 Gilla415 said
Taking that by yourself would be idiotic.

I do agree 5 grams will launch you into a place you have never been and probably won't go back to but you want someone sober in the room with you. Someone who has been there and knows how to deal with people who could loose it.
i disagree. i hated when sober people were around when i was trippin. if you want a real trip, take 5 g's and go at it alone. i recommend smoking some bud with it and keep the heartrate down. you start bouncing around and get your blood flowing and you really might regret it lmao. especially if you start getting overwhelmed and realize youre only 3 hours in

2 weeks ago '05        #48
freshtoodef 
space
space
Props total: 7310 7 K  Slaps total: 397 397
I love shrooms ive had good and bad trips both let you know about yourself sh*t is deep

2 weeks ago '05        #49
freshtoodef 
space
space
Props total: 7310 7 K  Slaps total: 397 397
 abcxyz said
i disagree. i hated when sober people were around when i was trippin. if you want a real trip, take 5 g's and go at it alone. i recommend smoking some bud with it and keep the heartrate down. you start bouncing around and get your blood flowing and you really might regret it lmao. especially if you start getting overwhelmed and realize youre only 3 hours in
I always trip by myself lol I had made some 10g tea the other day it was supposed to be 5 but I felt like I fu*ked up the first batch because a lot of water evaporated so I made another and put them together sh*t was cool at first after my blunt I was going through it had to jump in a cold shower to get my life together... Ima do that sh*t again lol
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #50
Txheat 
space
space
space
Props total: 16525 16 K  Slaps total: 1602 1 K
 SandmanNyC said
I was going through a rough time a few years back. I took shrooms to have fun. I took them w my boy, waited an hr and thought they were a dud so i bounced outta his crib. On the way home I felt my car lifting off the ground. I knew that wasn't real so I just powered on and made it home.]

I went home, got in bed and started tripping. I started thinking of all my problems and looked at them a different way. It made me realize I was over thinking. It showed me where I was wrong. I was really fu*ked up at one point, where I lost my dream job at my dream hospital on my dream floor. After I came down, I was at peace with everything and ready to move on. I had hope which is something thats very powerful if you are depressed. From that moment on, I figured some sh*t out and moved on. It really helped me out.

I feel like shrooms are some sacred sh*t. I was fu*ked up. They fixed me.

I’ve never tried them but I want to. I’ve got a connect but just been skeptical since I don’t want a bad trip.

I’m glad you had a good experience and it changed your life.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  17
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
168 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones