Nov 28 - fda...magic mushrooms are a breakthrough therapy for major depression

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+69  76
76 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '09        #1
2108 page views
83 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 146244 146 K  Slaps total: 18314 18 K
Nov 28 - fda...magic mushrooms are a breakthrough therapy for major depression

visit this link https://www.clickondetroi .. or-depression/

link to buy the book: visit this link https://www.amazon.com/Tr .. /dp/0062506528

image The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has designated psilocybin therapy as a Breakthrough Therapy for major depressive disorder, paving the way for further research on the hallucinogenic substance.

The Breakthrough Therapy designation is a process designed to speed up the development and review of drugs intended to treat a serious condition, according to the FDA

The designation is typically requested by drug companies and is granted when preliminary clinical evidence suggests that a drug may demonstrate substantial improvements over available therapy.

Usona Institute received the designation for psilocybin use in the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD), which is a mood disorder characterized by a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest.

image The results from previous studies clearly demonstrate the remarkable potential for psilocybin as a treatment in MDD patients, which Usona is now seeking to confirm in its own clinical trials,” said Charles Raison, MD, Director of Clinical and Translational Research at Usona

image Given that there is so much complexity with psilocybin and that Usona is charting new ground, these interactions will ensure that Usona and the FDA are aligned in approaching the development program with acceptable best practices.”

Late last year, the FDA granted the designation to the work being done by COMPASS Pathways. The company is continuing to investigate psilocybin as a therapy for treatment-resistant depression.

Psilocybin is the naturally-occurring psychoactive component found in hallucinogenic or “magic” mushrooms. When consumed, it can cause euphoria and sensory distortion. It is considered non-addictive.

Earlier this year, Denver became the first city in the US to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms.
+16   

best
worst
83 comments

2 weeks ago '08        #2
tdnupe3 
space
space
Props total: 34257 34 K  Slaps total: 2312 2 K
Not a breakthrough at all. This has been known for GENERATIONS. you want to cure your depression, or manic episodes, take some shrooms.
+25   

2 weeks ago '16        #3
Aztlan 
space
space
Props total: 46151 46 K  Slaps total: 6246 6 K
Trippy mane
+10   

2 weeks ago '15        #4
Holdino  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 21933 21 K  Slaps total: 3187 3 K
 tdnupe3 said
Not a breakthrough at all. This has been known for GENERATIONS. you want to cure your depression, or manic episodes, take some shrooms.
But what does that sh*t do?? I'm not trying to see rainbows and fluorescent colors like I'm in the fu*kin the 60s for an entire day

2 weeks ago '06        #5
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 84049 84 K  Slaps total: 10263 10 K
Been saying it for years lol.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #6
mr.mdz 
space
space
space
Props total: 4032 4 K  Slaps total: 1074 1 K
 Holdino said
But what does that sh*t do?? I'm not trying to see rainbows and fluorescent colors like I'm in the fu*kin the 60s for an entire day
Pop a cap or two and watch some enlightening sh*t. Your brain synapses fire in areas that for whatever reason, do not normally for people that suffer from depression. It essentially rewires that portion of your brain and you come out from the trip feeling a new sense of awareness and appreciation for life and what you are.
+26   

2 weeks ago '05        #7
P DRILLA 
space
space
Props total: 15644 15 K  Slaps total: 542 542
just started my first grow this week
+19   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 73250 73 K  Slaps total: 4312 4 K
 tdnupe3 said
I tried that once and the night was horrible. I had a horrible reaction and ended up throwing all over the girl I had a huge crush on. She never talked to me again after that.

+9   

2 weeks ago '12        #9
FrescoB  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 42074 42 K  Slaps total: 7321 7 K
Only time I tripped shrooms was through tea

The other times I ate the fungi and it never worked. Dunno why
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #10
tdnupe3 
space
space
Props total: 34257 34 K  Slaps total: 2312 2 K
 Holdino said
The best way for me to explain it, is to say that it makes you feel more in tune with nature and shapes the way you look at things within yourself. Yes, the colors are great and trippy, but you're not about to be hallucinating and seeing robots come out the ground.

Naga Sadow said
I tried that once and the night was horrible. I had a horrible reaction and ended up throwing all over the girl I had a huge crush on. She never talked to me again after that.

Yeah, I've seen some people have bad trips where they got sick and one guy had to go to the hospital. But each time I've seen someone have a bad experience, they either ate too much, or didnt clean them, or they ate the wrong kind.

+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #11
Humblegold 
space
space
Props total: 6097 6 K  Slaps total: 1672 1 K
Shrooms give me bubble guts and wackiness in between my teeth

I prefer acid
+7   

2 weeks ago '16        #12
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 42313 42 K  Slaps total: 9443 9 K
what mushrooms get you the most high and whur dem spores @ mane
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #13
eyestayhi 
space
space
Props total: 94 94  Slaps total: 45 45
 foshoVoodoo said
what mushrooms get you the most high and whur dem spores @ mane

pause but albino p*nis envy are some of the craziest shrooms ever
+5   

2 weeks ago '10        #14
SandmanNyC 
space
space
Props total: 3006 3 K  Slaps total: 993 993
I was going through a rough time a few years back. I took shrooms to have fun. I took them w my boy, waited an hr and thought they were a dud so i bounced outta his crib. On the way home I felt my car lifting off the ground. I knew that wasn't real so I just powered on and made it home.]

I went home, got in bed and started tripping. I started thinking of all my problems and looked at them a different way. It made me realize I was over thinking. It showed me where I was wrong. I was really fu*ked up at one point, where I lost my dream job at my dream hospital on my dream floor. After I came down, I was at peace with everything and ready to move on. I had hope which is something thats very powerful if you are depressed. From that moment on, I figured some sh*t out and moved on. It really helped me out.

I feel like shrooms are some sacred sh*t. I was fu*ked up. They fixed me.
+38   

2 weeks ago '16        #15
ChiHoodrichback 
space
space
Props total: 11259 11 K  Slaps total: 1719 1 K
 Humblegold said
Shrooms give me bubble guts and wackiness in between my teeth

I prefer acid
I fu*ks wit Lucy. Only shrooms I ever ran across was some bunk but all the lsd was always over fire.

2 weeks ago '15        #16
Prad Bitt 
space
space
Props total: 6000 6 K  Slaps total: 669 669
All hallucinogens have a place.
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #17
AdRock 
space
space
Props total: 10711 10 K  Slaps total: 1669 1 K
People waking up to the fact there’s very little need for pharmaceuticals, between Cannabis & Shrooms
+9   

2 weeks ago '10        #18
JWebb 
space
space
space
Props total: 783 783  Slaps total: 211 211
I put shrooms in a peanut butter sandwich. It tasted absolutely horrible but the high was well worth it. We had a fire going in the fireplace and I just shrunk into the chair I was sitting in and thought I was in the damn jungle sitting around a fire. My boy had a damn cat that was shaped up like a lion and once I was tripping I thought the damn lion was chilling with me in the jungle. I didn’t have any enlightening sh*t happen to me but just had a very enjoyable time.
+11   

2 weeks ago '17        #19
Faseforeal1 
space
space
Props total: 3445 3 K  Slaps total: 244 244
I might have to try these. Been dealing with major depression (bipolar) for 30 years. Think about checking out all the time. Tried a couple times before. Tired of constant med changes and side effects.
+16   

2 weeks ago '16        #20
NEWYORKTlMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13098 13 K  Slaps total: 2746 2 K
 Faseforeal1 said
I might have to try these. Been dealing with major depression (bipolar) for 30 years. Think about checking out all the time. Tried a couple times before. Tired of constant med changes and side effects.
Go for it
Nothing to lose
+9   

2 weeks ago '14        #21
SHOWnPROVE 
space
space
Props total: 1054 1 K  Slaps total: 247 247
Love me some purple ringers and blue foot shrooms!
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #22
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
space
space
Props total: 146244 146 K  Slaps total: 18314 18 K
 Naga Sadow said

the terrence mcjenna book is an excellent read. i read that twice before researching and indulging in shrooms 3 times. each time i did just enough to see sh*t in 3d animation. the high was equal to consuming a 25mg thc edible on an empty stomach except it was 100% mental

have some weed on hand because it balances out the high
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #23
nukchristo 
space
space
space
Props total: 324 324  Slaps total: 51 51
 Faseforeal1 said
Hell yeah try it out. Do them solo.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #24
Schavez98 
space
space
Props total: 3293 3 K  Slaps total: 671 671
 P DRILLA said
just started my first grow this week
All up in your dm’s. Pause.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #25
TROY 
space
space
Props total: 7125 7 K  Slaps total: 572 572
Man I’m puss

I smoke tree but I’m shook off shrooms

Plus idk who to trust to get some these days n*ggas spiking/cutting sh*t
+6   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+170online now  18
Image(s) inside 80s & Early 90s Babies: Part ii...
205 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Switch That Turns GLOCK Into Mini-Machine Gun Showing Up in Chiraq!!!
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker leaks have hit the web (Rey is...... *SPOILER*)
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - 2 Shooters ‘Targeted’ the Jewish Deli in Jersey City
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy