How GameStop. Just how

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+52  100
446 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '14        #51
Totheface 
space
space
Props total: 417 417  Slaps total: 190 190
 Dexter21 said
Who the fu*k still shops at gamestop
It has its perks. See u buy 2player games digital cuz u neva trade those in. Online play u need variety.then 1 player games u buy @GS cuz u can always beat games in 7 days and flip that bread u spent on a few games. If its a 1 player game u buy digital and beat it then wat
+1   

1 week ago '06        #52
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 69746 69 K  Slaps total: 3885 3 K
 KeepinItTrill said
happens all the time

that's why these greedy f*g**ts are going out of business by the time next gen ends
i think it might happen before then
+1   

1 week ago '07        #53
KeepinItTrill 
space
space
Props total: 34021 34 K  Slaps total: 2604 2 K
 realgunta said
i think it might happen before then
I was being generous

+1   

1 week ago '07        #54
DIPSET101 
space
space
Props total: 19607 19 K  Slaps total: 1309 1 K
 KeepinItTrill said
bruh you can go there, get a new game that came out that day, open it, and walk back in saying you wanna trade it in

they'll give you 25 bucks and turn around and sell it for 55
I dont know how true this is but one guy I used to work with years ago said he bought a new game on the ps3 from there. Took it home. Never opened it and tried to return it the next day. They offered him 25 bucks for it lol
+1   

1 week ago '07        #55
KeepinItTrill 
space
space
 DIPSET101 said
I dont know how true this is but one guy I used to work with years ago said he bought a new game on the ps3 from there. Took it home. Never opened it and tried to return it the next day. They offered him 25 bucks for it lol
it's sadly true
+3   

1 week ago '04        #56
Calamity 
space
space
Props total: 4491 4 K  Slaps total: 1294 1 K
 KeepinItTrill said
happens all the time

that's why these greedy f*g**ts are going out of business by the time next gen ends
bxtch dont even try and speak that ish into existance because i got a credit account with them

1 week ago '04        #57
Tha754kid 
space
space
Props total: 3395 3 K  Slaps total: 272 272
 Minkscobar! said
The word I use the most when i get what I want at Gamestop is NO...

Do you want to add 2 year protection? NO

Do you want to sign up for Rewards? NO

Do you want to Pre-Order any upcomingi games? NO

Thanks for coming in, do you want to add a email to your account to get updates on New Releases? NO

For fu*ks sake, this is the internet era, and i play fu*king video games.. I know what the fu*k is coming out, and when...
Don't leave out that lame a*s magazine they were pushing. Lol NO to that sh*t too
+2   

1 week ago '07        #58
KeepinItTrill 
space
space
 Calamity said
bxtch dont even try and speak that ish into existance because i got a credit account with them
I'm not speaking it into existence, it's slowly happening now

1 week ago '18        #59
Dehone 
space
space
Props total: 16474 16 K  Slaps total: 709 709
Yall shoulda watch those "when I worked at gamestop" videos. They're a terrible company that gives zero fu*ks about the consumer

1 week ago '12        #60
Steelgrip 
space
space
Props total: 12968 12 K  Slaps total: 1085 1 K
Gamestop is convenient for me because I live three blocks away from one. My mic fu*ked up while I was playing 2k17 so I stepped out to gamestop and got back on with a new mic before the next proam started. I'm old enough to feel weird not having physical disks too so I always buy my sh*t in store. They are filthy rapists though.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #61
D1nOnlyMrM@ 
space
space
Props total: 5823 5 K  Slaps total: 1168 1 K
The best game shop stop was the video store. Buy used for like 10 bucks back in the cut. Bye Hollywood video and blockbuster. Thanks for all that money you saved me
+2   

1 week ago '19        #62
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 1260 1 K  Slaps total: 212 212
 KeepinItTrill said
happens all the time

I was told this is the easiest way to get in the pawn shop business. Pawn shops really have to have some type of cash to rip mfs off, no store credit.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #63
alwaysworking 
space
space
Props total: 208 208  Slaps total: 35 35
 PurpleRain said
Don’t worry man time will do to them what they did to EB Games!
same company

1 week ago '19        #64
alwaysworking 
space
space
Props total: 208 208  Slaps total: 35 35
i remember when it was babbages

7 days ago '04        #65
dblock187s 
space
space
space
Props total: 3732 3 K  Slaps total: 809 809
so did you get the kinect or what?

7 days ago '19        #66
Mo Biches 
space
space
Props total: 18 18  Slaps total: 5 5
All I know is I took watch dogs 2 and overwatch there to trade in on Friday and got 9 dollars for the both of them.

They had a buy 2 used get 1 free deal so I grabbed division 2,RE2 and Fallout 76 and ended up paying just under 17 for all 3

Those GameStop coupons come in handy real talk because outside of GameStop I’ll only go to OfferUp or just get whatever game digitally I want
+1   

4 days ago '04        #67
doro85 
space
space
Props total: 1174 1 K  Slaps total: 141 141
 SigxScar said
They will be gone in next 5 years

Tons young kids take there parents in there all time. If you go in one especially now around the holidays they are still packed
Alot of kids dont know their business model cuz well... theyre kids... most parents dont care either theyre just like yea yea lets get the game and gtfo... its when u buy YOUR OWN games is when u realize they aint sh*t lol

DIPSET101 said
One time I had gotten the same game for my bday and neither kept reciept, so I took one of the game to GS to trade and they said they could only trade if it was open but wouldnt tell me yrade in price, so like a dummy i opened and they ofered like $20... i was heated cuz I coulda sold this bi*ch on ebay new and sealed for like 45...

fu*k gamestop

Last edited by doro85; 12-04-2019 at 10:40 PM..
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+82online now  49
Image(s) inside Oh What a Time.......To be hustler (IT Field)
104 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+17online now  36
Image(s) inside NBA Youngboy TBG War UPDATE:
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+39online now  31
Image(s) inside Hope y'all niggas got full coverage
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  15
Video inside If you’re weren’t sold on watching HBO’s Watchmen, I would start now...
104 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy