Should men just stay single if theyíre still single by 30?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
53 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '16        #51
301216baller 
space
space
space
Props total: 1954 1 K  Slaps total: 264 264
it depends where you live..in the dmv theres an abundance of 7-9's that are late 20's early 30s that are single
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #52
A T 
space
space
Props total: 7291 7 K  Slaps total: 1466 1 K
 new2hiphop said
30ís is where you get your shyt together, as a man you date down younger age and it always works look at Alec Baldwin.
Women will trick you into thinkin your too old itís a damn lie. 40 50 still goin after 25 year olds.

25 should be the absolute max. Men can hit their prime in their 30s and 40s. Single women 28+ are damaged goods.
+9   

2 weeks ago '14        #53
qtipp73 
space
space
Props total: 600 600  Slaps total: 386 386
 stop it 5 said
@ old bitter a*s is at least 3 of those types listed. he hates his life

somebody @ him for me

@

+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #54
A T 
space
space
Props total: 7291 7 K  Slaps total: 1466 1 K
 301216baller said
it depends where you live..in the dmv theres an abundance of 7-9's that are late 20's early 30s that are single

But there is a reason they are that old and single. That should be a major, MAJOR red flag.
+8   

2 weeks ago '06        #55
anseltmchs 
space
space
Props total: 1053 1 K  Slaps total: 211 211
 new2hiphop said
30ís is where you get your shyt together, as a man you date down younger age and it always works look at Alec Baldwin.
Women will trick you into thinkin your too old itís a damn lie. 40 50 still goin after 25 year olds.
nah, playa. Why would a mature adult want to date a child? I'm 36, and any woman in her early 20s is basically a teen from a developmental standpoint. Get you a mature woman, with her own money, good pu**y, no drama. She doesn't want anything more than a good time. The young women are looking for careers as IG thots... aka aspiring homeless models/prostitutes.

Get you a woman who can do something other than look cute and take selfies.

trust ya patna.

+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #56
mr_underground|m  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 42593 42 K  Slaps total: 3499 3 K
 301216baller said
BUT they come with major baggage and delusion. Even more delusional thank women from L.A. I would say the DMV is one of the most dangerous places to date. And don't even think about PG County unless you love drama.
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #57
301216baller 
space
space
space
Props total: 1954 1 K  Slaps total: 264 264
really explain i think i know your reasoning
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #58
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 34349 34 K  Slaps total: 7781 7 K
 jjwms33 said
Bro hugh Hefner had 20 year olds when he was 70! I know that's on another end of spectrum because of what he do, but this was def written by someone trying to sh*t on men because she can't get wifed! I posted some sht about this on boxden a couple months ago! Chick said I was immature because I didnt want to settle down with her! I just met her at the club the weekend prior! Never smashed and she thinking we kicking off a relationship cause I got her number! Smh! I dnt let other women, men, parents, friends, news articles, music, movies or nothing dictate my decisions in life unless another party is involved in someway!
Women just hate that a man can keep doing his thing basically until he dies. Men can get women pregnant til infinity damn near. Men don't go thru menopause like women. Women go thru Menopause, and it's lights out on fertility.

Men are useful to humanity their whole life. Because they can continue in the population of mankind. Women have a shelf life when it comes to that, then nature is done with them. That's where younger women come into play, where as men of any age can impregnate them. It's like that for a reason. Same reason there are more women then there are men. Nature tilts the scales, because women are carries of the seed. 1 man can impregnate 50 women if need be. Women are only "carries" the men have the seeds of life.
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #59
MALIS 
space
space
space
Props total: 2861 2 K  Slaps total: 300 300
One of yíall need to get ur scorned broad off boxden
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #60
LordOfSwag2020 
space
space
space
Props total: 574 574  Slaps total: 201 201
I just wanna know who lives in Houston and got gas?!?!?
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #61
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 30805 30 K  Slaps total: 7982 7 K
 Skratch said
Get ride of the age sh*t, in big cities(LA, NY etc) none of that applies, everybody is hoes now, nobody pressed on "settling:. Us men can be in our 30s and still look like were in our early 20s, meanwhile cant say the same for women. Men should be out here having fun, not worrying about settling down. At the end of the day do you tho.
Big cities sure. Live in mid-sized cities or smaller towns? Forget about it. Many of the options will either have kids or be in a relationship. People living on the coasts have it made
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #62
MMA 
space
space
space
Props total: 601 601  Slaps total: 36 36
 new2hiphop said
30’s is where you get your shyt together, as a man you date down younger age and it always works look at Alec Baldwin.
Women will trick you into thinkin your too old it’s a damn lie. 40 50 still goin after 25 year olds.
Don’t cancel me Yo. but yup 30 is when most men start to get their life/mind right. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder and blah blah. I contend that more young adult women are attracted to older men that aren’t full blown slops and that cougars are a thang but to a much less degree.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #63
mr_underground|m  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 42593 42 K  Slaps total: 3499 3 K
 301216baller said
really explain i think i know your reasoning
from my experience, educated = ignorant. its when people stop learning and lean on a degree as a crutch. i notice a lot of lost women with crazy expectations and who seem genuinely confused as to what to do with there life. they want to be the strong big city gs12 government employee but ego isn't justified outside of the dc area. a lot seem angry and confused. i just get this vibe of confusion. the world told them this is what they are supposed to be doing but they aren't happy and being in a relationship while they hunt for themselves is ultra dangerous. outside of bar hop and travel. its nothing there.

so i notice an unbearable ego mixed with bitterness and confusion as the general vibe. its not all the women but statistically i seem to run into these types more first and second hand. so if i had to create a character for a DMV woman it would be:

----

"im a strong independent woman who doesn't need or want a man, but i kinda do want a man and to be married with a family but i don't need it, i'm perfectly happy traveling with world just living life, but at the same time it would be nice to be in a relathionship.

but he will have to do things my way as i have the looks and the career, so he will have to be perfect. a nice stable guy with ogvernment related job but at the same time a lives that thug life as i need the relationship to be exciting. he has to keep me interested as i can't entertain myself.

he has to love travel, parties and movies as i only do steriotypical activies all other women in the area do making me no different but i am different. just because i just like all other women in the area doesn't mean im not unique. though i don't bring anything to the table, he will need to bring everything to the table to please me as im the indpendent career woman who can have any man she wants."

---

thats what i hear the most

Last edited by mr_underground; 11-26-2019 at 08:45 PM..
+12   

2 weeks ago '17        #64
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 33677 33 K  Slaps total: 5319 5 K
 He Hate Me said
I would say do whatever you want.

I wasnít planning on ever settling down and look at me in a full relationship
It be like that sometimes

Yall fu*king then she be like so I want you to meet my friends

For all n*ggas dont meet the same women to much during the week
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #65
Facedeuce 
space
space
space
Props total: 61 61  Slaps total: 0 0
Iím 29 and Iím still out here in the field having fun like a muhfu*ka. Ainít trynna be tied up. I gotta son I take care of thatís all that really matters before any female. Like too short said baby ima player.
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #66
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 5910 5 K  Slaps total: 1428 1 K
If marriage means being tied down, u got the game fvcked up. Any female too who thinks she marrying a man whos looking to finally be tied down needs to reevaluate the whole thing clean slate

Its just another chapter. Just with a partner and possibly some children who all gonna provide new challenges as well as rewards. They are not ends or goals. Just another element in a man’s life
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #67
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
Props total: 2688 2 K  Slaps total: 310 310
 016z said
How you feel bad for her, when sheís doing just fine. The whole comment sound like hate low key. Said some cool stuff about your friend but you feel bad for her? Bc she knows what she likes? Newsflash not all trappers go to prison or die, and even if they do go to prison you know who still be looking to be married? The type of bi*ch like your friend. Donít hate, somebody for everybody
I mean thatís all I do for a living is let them boxes fly, so no hate... I didnít give details but reason I ďfeel badĒ is cause now sheís 33 and wants kids and a family but sheís like fu*k I canít find any one. Maybe she wasnít the best example. But I know the market is tough as fu*k out there for women 30 and above, way easier for men
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #68
Aesop1 
space
space
Props total: 229 229  Slaps total: 14 14
Newly single at 30 in NYC after cuffing for 7 years. It's a whole new game

+14   

2 weeks ago '16        #69
wesleypipes 
space
space
Props total: 18031 18 K  Slaps total: 3099 3 K
 Goop Hair It Is said
Sounds like a scorned female typed that about every type of guy that ran thru her
This his her smh lol the last option at the bar type

n*gga last option get the fu*k out ill rather sleep alone that night
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #70
Big Head 778 
space
space
space
Props total: 527 527  Slaps total: 71 71
 mobchip said
You damn right. But I wish I was 24 with the things I have access to now at 34.
Here's to being in your 40's and reminiscing whilr driving ur rolls Royce brotha

+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #71
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 30805 30 K  Slaps total: 7982 7 K
 A T said
But there is a reason they are that old and single. That should be a major, MAJOR red flag.
Something guys here donít get. True wifey material gets locked down in college, grad school at the latest. One can argue the same with men to a lesser degree (or at least have kids)
+8   

2 weeks ago '13        #72
diamondsxmoney 
space
space
Props total: 8624 8 K  Slaps total: 452 452
Imagine living your life by a checklist that some bi*ch wrote
+10   

2 weeks ago '17        #73
LurkinSince2012 
space
space
Props total: 3662 3 K  Slaps total: 280 280
 DrOTGenesis said
Iím 27 and my girl is 23. I used to think I would never date someone that young but bro itís been great.
Same here bruh. A lot of these young girls are immature but there are bright spots. If you do the right spiritual work and stay on your path/get your money straight youíll meet someone with the same mindset. On top of that the young ones demand less, carry less baggage, and are moldable. Long as you stay who you are and donít fold to bs youíll be fine.
+7   

2 weeks ago '12        #74
J Money 95  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12935 12 K  Slaps total: 1006 1 K
This is some corny white people sh*t
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #75
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
Props total: 2688 2 K  Slaps total: 310 310
 Kodack sixnine said
Something guys here donít get. True wifey material gets locked down in college, grad school at the latest. One can argue the same with men to a lesser degree (or at least have kids)
Nothing but facts, locked mines down in college...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  27
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 'Azael'
82 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+21online now  26
Dec 9 -These H0es Ainít Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Patriots Release Statement
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy