Should men just stay single if they’re still single by 30?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
37 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '06        #26
NOCCOWT 
space
space
Props total: 1023 1 K  Slaps total: 791 791
 Kodack sixnine said
There’s a lot of dudes in the thotties section that would try to hit it saying she a PAWG
Your point being what?

2 weeks ago '18        #27
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 30788 30 K  Slaps total: 7981 7 K
 S-Class said
Who got time to read this cuckery?
Bolder the important ones
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #28
space
space
space
 NOCCOWT said
Your point being what?
Dude was trying to diss her, all I’m saying is she would have no problem getting male attention

2 weeks ago '12        #29
bkkid92 
space
space
Props total: 8693 8 K  Slaps total: 611 611
 DrOTGenesis said
I’m 27 and my girl is 23. I used to think I would never date someone that young but bro it’s been great.
Congrats

It's rough out here in these single streets
+9   

2 weeks ago '15        #30
Kno 
space
space
Props total: 19283 19 K  Slaps total: 2080 2 K
fu*k all that sh*t above living in superficial imaginary parameters.

And this is coming from a 28 year old in a committed relationship

End of the day, if you’re a good man looking for a good woman you’ll be fine. If you’re trash you’ll find trash. You’re fine as long as you’re under 40 or 45. As men we have it good - easy to date younger.
+13   

2 weeks ago '19        #31
Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 5335 5 K  Slaps total: 780 780
Fellas don’t have thes gossip mags and blog sites inluencing your decisions like your female counter parts. They gon have yo a*s making a fansonly and in fashionnova men. this is low key why y’all seeing men becoming more effemonized that and with Atrazine (a gay hormone) being in the water but that’s a different story. Bottom line is: DO WHATEVER TF U WANNA DO and fu*k age limit standards (unless you messing wit children) cuz time/age is an illusion anyways.
+11   

2 weeks ago '18        #32
The3 
space
space
Props total: 3805 3 K  Slaps total: 607 607
Man should be single til they hit 30 , 13 to 28 should be fun time
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #33
wildish  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
space
Props total: 5235 5 K  Slaps total: 2436 2 K
im 30 & never even kissed a girl........i

have severe social anxiety i had to be pulled from school in 6th grade & home schooled throughout the rest of my education.........ive worked from home ever since graduation so i have no social life to interact with people

& this point ive come to terms with the fact im never going to date someone
+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #34
Gold Face 
space
space
Props total: 16989 16 K  Slaps total: 20095 20 K
When y’all gon learn it’s different life experiences for each individual

The worst kinda people are the ones who write sh*t like this

Observing and judging everything according to their own personal standards
+17   

2 weeks ago '16        #35
Stefan 
space
space
Props total: 640 640  Slaps total: 54 54
 Kodack sixnine said
Depends where you live. A lot of early 20s women will consider a guy in his late 20s “too old”, especially if she is educated and a “catch”. Many of these younger women want a man their age or a few years older, not a decade+
Bruh you made this account a year ago and have 28k+ props. You're not outside long enough to get any hoes. Stop making relationship threads.
+15   

2 weeks ago '04        #36
Kadroan 
space
space
Props total: 15380 15 K  Slaps total: 3272 3 K
Women love older guys
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #37
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 41529 41 K  Slaps total: 6155 6 K
You should do whatever suits "you".

If being in a relationship is your thing, do that. If being single is your thing, do that.

There shouldn't be an age restriction on whatever makes you a happy. Problem is, most individuals don't like asking themselves the hard questions.

So they rather watch what everyone else is doing and use that as influence.
+8   

2 weeks ago '19        #38
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 1266 1 K  Slaps total: 214 214
 Kodack sixnine said
Depends where you live. A lot of early 20s women will consider a guy in his late 20s “too old”, especially if she is educated and a “catch”. Many of these younger women want a man their age or a few years older, not a decade+
Some old n*gga fu*kin yo bi*ch prolly
+5   

2 weeks ago '14        #39
OCT DION 
space
space
Props total: 22101 22 K  Slaps total: 2405 2 K
I'm not 30 or single but 30 is the age when most men's lives start to come together. It's prolly the smarter move to stay single until 30 so you get to enjoy what it's like to be a free adult for ten years.
+7   

2 weeks ago '16        #40
stop it 5 
space
space
Props total: 10162 10 K  Slaps total: 9716 9 K
@ old bitter a*s is at least 3 of those types listed. he hates his life

somebody @ him for me

2 weeks ago '19        #41
016z 
space
space
space
 wildish said
im 30 & never even kissed a girl........i

have severe social anxiety i had to be pulled from school in 6th grade & home schooled throughout the rest of my education.........ive worked from home ever since graduation so i have no social life to interact with people

& this point ive come to terms with the fact im never going to date someone
I understand everything you explaining, but sometimes things fall into your lap. Maybe a good suggestion would start off with church, like I said idk you or the you’re circumstances. But one will fall into your lap, your type of anxiety doesn’t have a group?
+8   

2 weeks ago '18        #42
space
space
space
 The3 said
Man should be single til they hit 30 , 13 to 28 should be fun time
The type of dudes that can “enjoy” their 30s usually were either in relationships or weren’t in a position to “have fun time”
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #43
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
Props total: 2676 2 K  Slaps total: 305 305
 new2hiphop said
30’s is where you get your shyt together, as a man you date down younger age and it always works look at Alec Baldwin.
Women will trick you into thinkin your too old it’s a damn lie. 40 50 still goin after 25 year olds.
I’m 34 and all I bang is mostly 21-25 year olds, all fine asf... I talk to women who are my age and I think it’s super hard for them to settle down if they haven’t found someone by 30.... unlike men, I see it hard for women to date a man that’s much younger then them...

Just got back into Contact with a friend from high school, she’s 33, no kids. Great job making 144k a year. And she’s still single. Wants to be “rich” and travel the word. Still fu*kin with trappers. I feel bad sometimes... but then I think we’ll sh*t u spent ur whole twenty’s fu*kin n duckin dudes, it’s your own damn fault.
+13   

2 weeks ago '09        #44
59fifty 
space
space
Props total: 26356 26 K  Slaps total: 4583 4 K
Uhhhhmmn yeah I’ll say yeah for me anyway...my journey is self fulfilling and self enlightening, but if a random wants to tag along for a bit n not be a hindrance I’m open...but overall I’m not pressed...all I care about right now atm is getting my gains back that I lost(yeah I went from Bruce lee to da baby) and working towards raising my kundalini
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #45
Skratch 
space
space
Props total: 3817 3 K  Slaps total: 1797 1 K
Get ride of the age sh*t, in big cities(LA, NY etc) none of that applies, everybody is hoes now, nobody pressed on "settling:. Us men can be in our 30s and still look like were in our early 20s, meanwhile cant say the same for women. Men should be out here having fun, not worrying about settling down. At the end of the day do you tho.
+11   

2 weeks ago '07        #46
tre0624 
space
space
Props total: 15188 15 K  Slaps total: 8374 8 K
how the fu*k is it sad if u still single at 30? what type of scorned woman bullsh*t or f*g sh*t is this?
+14   

2 weeks ago '06        #47
WigzBeenSplit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 4366 4 K  Slaps total: 1854 1 K
 Goop Hair It Is said
Sounds like a scorned female typed that about every type of guy that ran thru her
This his her smh lol the last option at the bar type

Game over
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #48
016z 
space
space
space
 Jwardisback3rd said
I’m 34 and all I bang is mostly 21-25 year olds, all fine asf... I talk to women who are my age and I think it’s super hard for them to settle down if they haven’t found someone by 30.... unlike men, I see it hard for women to date a man that’s much younger then them...

Just got back into Contact with a friend from high school, she’s 33, no kids. Great job making 144k a year. And she’s still single. Wants to be “rich” and travel the word. Still fu*kin with trappers. I feel bad sometimes... but then I think we’ll sh*t u spent ur whole twenty’s fu*kin n duckin dudes, it’s your own damn fault.
How you feel bad for her, when she’s doing just fine. The whole comment sound like hate low key. Said some cool stuff about your friend but you feel bad for her? Bc she knows what she likes? Newsflash not all trappers go to prison or die, and even if they do go to prison you know who still be looking to be married? The type of bi*ch like your friend. Don’t hate, somebody for everybody
+10   

2 weeks ago '13        #49
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 35263 35 K  Slaps total: 2867 2 K
I'm really sick of all the fear mongering that goes on online man

Not one person on earth gonna type something to throw me off balance. Life doesn't come with checklists and deadlines. In my late 20's and my married homies got their own specific set of problems. I've learned not to envy anyone's situation. All we're doing is choosing what works for us at any given moment.

I could get married next year, next decade, or not at all. I'm just in this to live well, prosper, and do good by my people. This the only life any of us have, why waste any of it worried about someone who doesn't know you tryna tell you about you

Sounds goofy as hell
+20   

2 weeks ago '07        #50
pete jr 
space
space
Props total: 4723 4 K  Slaps total: 593 593
30s= a mans prime. Hell even early 40s. Financially it comes together. and women tend to love a man who’s got his sh*t together.
+6   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-41online now  13
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
193 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  11
Video inside Tow Truck Driver Making a Car Repo Goes Wrong in Memphis
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Next Gen Launch Line-Up