Should men just stay single if they’re still single by 30?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '18        #1
11895 page views
209 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
space
space
space
Props total: 30694 30 K  Slaps total: 7971 7 K
Should men just stay single if they’re still single by 30?

visit this link https://www.yourtango.com .. d-after-age-30

1. The Aging Player

If he was still 22, this might be alright. But when a guy’s single at 30 and still juggling women, it’s just sad. People who need to keep up the “Player’s Lifestyle” are not happy people; they’re often very lonely and very insecure.

They often have issues they may not even be aware of. Sure, these guys can coast along when they’re 30, but usually, by 40, they realize that men’s looks fade, too, and money can only go so far. Contrary to popular belief, men do end up losing value over time, too. After all, money can’t buy love — just s*x.

2. The Bitter Man

Oh, he went through the wringer, he did! Much like bitter women, Bitter Men had just one too many bad experiences with the dating scene and now they are done. Unlike bitter women, though, Bitter Men express their bitterness with rage, and are very vocal about it. They want you to know the dating equivalent of, “You didn't fire me! I quit!” (MGTOW?)

Much like the Aging Player, these men are very sad people. They may need mental wellness help, and they may need to do some soul searching. They know not all women are like that, but they’ve reached the point where the resentment and rejection got so bad that they no longer could have a healthy relationship, even if they wanted to.

3. The Frantic Man

Biological clocks happen with men, too. One day, this guy, possibly a player, woke up and realized that he needs a family. Now, he’s on the prowl, and he’s a bit desperate.

His friends are getting worried, and so are his family members. He’s hitting up Match.com trying to find The One who will be a good baby mama. Oddly enough, he’s probably not that bad of a catch. However, you better be willing to settle down yesterday with this one. Like, babies, ASAP.

4. The Divorced Dad

He’s a great guy, things just didn’t work out with his ex. There’s a small catch to dating him though, and it’s not really that small. He’s got a kid... or five. You better believe that he’s looking for a replacement mother for them, but there’s good news.

These guys, if you want to have a ring and kids, are a good option. Sort of. They can have baggage that might make you think twice, especially if you hear rants about baby mamas thrown in the mix.

5. The Married Guy Who Claims He’s Single

Yeah, they’re not single. They’re just horrible human beings who probably should divorce the poor women they swindled into marriage. Nothing about guys like this is s*xy.

This is a huge portion of the reason why so many women end up having trust issues. But trust me, he’s in the minority. At least, that’s what I’m hoping is true.

6. The Dumpster Fire

Dumpster Fires are actually not always physically unappealing, per se, but that’s often icing on the cake. You see, the problem with Dumpster Fires is that they are literally unable to behave normally with other people.They often have an idea that something might be wrong, but they can’t, for the life of them, understand why they have such a hard time with people.

7. Mr. You’re-So-Nice-As-A-Friend

Some people, regardless of looks or personality, just don’t seem to have the right “zazz” to be considered f***able by others. He might have an “uncle face,” put off the wrong vibes, or just have some kind of mismatch in hormones.

Sadly, there’s not much people in this situation can do, aside from continuing their search, trying to improve themselves more, or giving up.

Rest in the link.

Last edited by Kodack sixnine; 11-26-2019 at 07:36 PM..

best
worst
209 comments

2 weeks ago '19        #2
Goop Hair It Is 
space
space
space
Props total: 9077 9 K  Slaps total: 2181 2 K
Sounds like a scorned female typed that about every type of guy that ran thru her
This his her smh lol the last option at the bar type

+176   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
space
space
Props total: 38412 38 K  Slaps total: 5582 5 K
Yep a scorned divorced mother of three wrote this because she got cheated on by #5
+108   

2 weeks ago '06        #4
new2hiphop 
space
space
space
Props total: 45325 45 K  Slaps total: 3168 3 K
30’s is where you get your shyt together, as a man you date down younger age and it always works look at Alec Baldwin.
Women will trick you into thinkin your too old it’s a damn lie. 40 50 still goin after 25 year olds.
+146   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
He Hate Me 
space
space
Props total: 18720 18 K  Slaps total: 1791 1 K
I would say do whatever you want.

I wasn’t planning on ever settling down and look at me in a full relationship
+53   

2 weeks ago '18        #6
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
space
space
space
 Goop Hair It Is said
Sounds like a scorned female typed that about every type of guy that ran thru her

There’s a lot of dudes in the thotties section that would try to hit it saying she a PAWG

Last edited by Kodack sixnine; 11-26-2019 at 07:37 PM..
+51   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
BLACK FIST 
space
space
Props total: 29978 29 K  Slaps total: 3345 3 K

Washed Up women and Beta Male Cucks support this kind of bullsh*t!!
+62   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
BLACK FIST 
space
space
 Goop Hair It Is said

+35   

2 weeks ago '19        #9
Black Soap 2 
space
space
Props total: 1860 1 K  Slaps total: 825 825
 He Hate Me said

How’d she get you
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #10
space
space
space
 new2hiphop said
30’s is where you get your shyt together, as a man you date down younger age and it always works look at Alec Baldwin.
Women will trick you into thinkin your too old it’s a damn lie. 40 50 still goin after 25 year olds.
Depends where you live. A lot of early 20s women will consider a guy in his late 20s “too old”, especially if she is educated and a “catch”. Many of these younger women want a man their age or a few years older, not a decade+

2 weeks ago '16        #11
mobchip 
space
space
Props total: 6765 6 K  Slaps total: 1054 1 K
 new2hiphop said
You damn right. But I wish I was 24 with the things I have access to now at 34.
+52   

2 weeks ago '19        #12
Goop Hair It Is 
space
space
space
Props total: 9077 9 K  Slaps total: 2181 2 K
 Kodack sixnine said
Depends where you live. A lot of early 20s women will consider a guy in his late 20s “too old”, especially if she is educated and a “catch”. Many of these younger women want a man their age or a few years older, not a decade+
If she's educated and a catch she wouldn't settle for a young immature man
+34   

2 weeks ago '13        #13
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Props total: 2301 2 K  Slaps total: 559 559
 new2hiphop said
Bro hugh Hefner had 20 year olds when he was 70! I know that's on another end of spectrum because of what he do, but this was def written by someone trying to sh*t on men because she can't get wifed! I posted some sht about this on boxden a couple months ago! Chick said I was immature because I didnt want to settle down with her! I just met her at the club the weekend prior! Never smashed and she thinking we kicking off a relationship cause I got her number! Smh! I dnt let other women, men, parents, friends, news articles, music, movies or nothing dictate my decisions in life unless another party is involved in someway!
+44   

2 weeks ago '15        #14
He Hate Me 
space
space
Props total: 18720 18 K  Slaps total: 1791 1 K
 Black Soap 2 said
How’d she get you
I was just tryna get a fu*k buddy. We both even said we wasn’t trying to get into anything serious.

Next thing I know it’s two years later And we living together planning our next baecation in Hawaii.
+50   

2 weeks ago '15        #15
Holdino  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 21604 21 K  Slaps total: 3170 3 K
Get some game you'll be aight
+22   

2 weeks ago '18        #16
space
space
space
 Goop Hair It Is said
If she's educated and a catch she wouldn't settle for a young immature man
But she may decide to have “fun” with him (who she would cal a “fu*kboy”) and get more serious later.

2 weeks ago '17        #17
BLACK FIST 
space
space
 jjwms33 said
Chick said I was immature because I didnt want to settle down with her! I just met her at the club the weekend prior!

huge red flag!! she was the Neighborhood Pass Around, trying to hop off of the c*ck Carousel!!

thought she ran into a Sucker, but you knew better!!
+31   

2 weeks ago '12        #18
bkkid92 
space
space
Props total: 8683 8 K  Slaps total: 611 611
It's funny because I'm 27, don't have kids yet & I realize that a ton of women my age & up have kids already. Also women younger than me too but a lot are my age & up.

I'd prefer a woman that doesn't have kids already so I'm almost forced to to have to deal with women younger than me that don't have kids yet.

I'm still single out here, not a player or anything but this thought does cross my mind often.

Last edited by bkkid92; 11-26-2019 at 07:40 PM..
+39   

2 weeks ago '17        #19
DrOTGenesis 
space
space
space
Props total: 2312 2 K  Slaps total: 443 443
 He Hate Me said

Bro this is me rn. Left all my hoeing in the past

But them multiple boys trips a year always leaves me satisfied if you know what I mean
+15   

2 weeks ago '18        #20
S-Class 
space
space
Props total: 19250 19 K  Slaps total: 2105 2 K
Who got time to read this cuckery?
+11   

2 weeks ago '18        #21
space
space
space
 He Hate Me said
I was just tryna get a fu*k buddy. We both even said we wasn’t trying to get into anything serious.

Next thing I know it’s two years later And we living together planning our next baecation in Hawaii.
Fwbs is how women rope dudes in a relationship. Doesn’t work with everyone, but they can have some success, especially if they’re the best/only a*s that dude is getting.
+5   

2 weeks ago '08        #22
ExNihilo 
space
space
Props total: 35609 35 K  Slaps total: 562 562
 Goop Hair It Is said

My bad, meant to prop
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #23
Fresh Beats 
space
space
Props total: 8298 8 K  Slaps total: 386 386
Probably written by a chick no one wants. If you’re in a major city, this doesn’t apply to you.

+27   

2 weeks ago '17        #24
DrOTGenesis 
space
space
space
Props total: 2312 2 K  Slaps total: 443 443
 bkkid92 said
It's funny because I'm in 27, don't have kids yet & I realize that a ton of women my age & up have kids already. Also women younger than me too but a lot are my age & up.

I'd prefer a woman that doesn't have kids already so I'm almost forced to to have to deal with women younger than me that don't have kids yet.

I'm still single out here, not a player or anything but this thought does cross my mind often.
I’m 27 and my girl is 23. I used to think I would never date someone that young but bro it’s been great.
+17   

2 weeks ago '19        #25
drnarcisse 
space
space
Props total: 1547 1 K  Slaps total: 260 260
If u make less than 40k either stay single Or get with a bi*ch that makes 30-50k.

If u make more than 100k stay single or get with a bi*ch that makes 70-110k.

This land is designed for 2 corporations to merge their a*sets and flourish hopefully. That love dhit is secondary.

If you clocking more than 300k.. n*gga stay single and record all your interactions with the opposite s*x. Or once again, get you a bi*ch making at least 200k
+62   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+25online now  26
Video inside Alot of these big time youtubers gonna have to get jobs starting Dec 10th
107 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside This is why you can't get Yeezys
47 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside French Montana Ordered To 1-Month Bedrest Amid New Album Drop For “Ser..
35 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+117online now  8
Image(s) inside Oh What a Time.......To be hustler (IT Field)
144 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy