Omi in a hellcat feds raid hoax exposed

most viewed right now
+17  107
67 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '18        #51
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
Props total: 6058 6 K  Slaps total: 1053 1 K
 DRO MONTANA said

papers at 3:26
Honestly that doesn’t look like court papers. I even showed my wife who handled our evictions for our properties & she said those are not official court papers.

Show the envelope with the seal.
+3   

2 weeks ago '12        #52
shortymac187 
space
space
Props total: 420 420  Slaps total: 36 36
I wanna see footage i know he had cameras surrounding his crib with them fu*king cars.. sh*t just sound fishy to me
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #53
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said
. Check his story he said he driving one of his cars for the last time before he turn it in
If the FEDS seize property bought with illegal funds they seize EVERYTHING. YOU CANT TURN IT IN WHEN YOU WANT
+11   

2 weeks ago '19        #54
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
Props total: 2992 2 K  Slaps total: 612 612
 POPQUiZ said
Only think I may have in common with him is salary, that whole interaction was straight sus
That sh*t is the 2nd time tho I’ve had someone in your line of work approach me hella weird both at airports the first time dude came at me the same way like ohhhh them bred 11s are fire bro is your chain real? I’m wearing a mom backpack u got a lv bag and some yeezys why approach me and again dude felt the need to tell me how he makes and what he does

2 weeks ago '19        #55
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
 LuxuriousGreen said
If the FEDS seize property bought with illegal funds they seize EVERYTHING. YOU CANT TURN IT IN WHEN YOU WANT
Didn’t mean to slap this is true feds took my cars when I got wrapped up and I had a buick on 24s and a Lexus 300 on 22s lol
+6   

2 weeks ago '08        #56
supervillain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5116 5 K  Slaps total: 1283 1 K
 412Sadom said
Yo u are a hater
Think about it
U didn’t post this with good intentions
U posted this with Hate and malice
I’ll spit on u

2 weeks ago '19        #57
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
 WestPittsburg said
That sh*t is the 2nd time tho I’ve had someone in your line of work approach me hella weird both at airports the first time dude came at me the same way like ohhhh them bred 11s are fire bro is your chain real? I’m wearing a mom backpack u got a lv bag and some yeezys why approach me and again dude felt the need to tell me how he makes and what he does
I don’t know how to edit but I meant mcm backpack not a fu*kin mom backpack
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #58
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space

OMI is full of sh*t....literally
+8   

2 weeks ago '18        #59
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
 YoungFather said
you people are terrible, first off look at the app he created gearstv/iptv sh*t was a goldmine. look at it this way ur fav artist or movie star has his own business and multi llc's if they buy a fleet of lambo's they place them under one of the llc's for tax purposes(not explaining more simple protection with llc's), now in omi's case he wasn't paying taxes he was stunting hard as fu*k with everything in his name. The IRS comes, not the FBI dummies. Then the irs already knows the amount of money they think he has earned and the money he owes/ should of paid in taxes, they seized everything shoot him a bill for the rest due and jail time.

FEDS do kick doors. Not the IRS. All his bullsh*t can be solved with research. If this is real. Show the IRS documents with the official seals. That paper he showed looks like a fresh document not a carbon copy with the official seal of his Revenue Officer/Agent

& as you see above the IRS shows up with another agent not a alphabet team.
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #60
GoldBluded  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 46930 46 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
 Tastemaker331 said
yooooo
my n*gga ive been talking wild crazy to cats up here
im feeling remorse for my harsh words
R.N.S

Don't let that money go to your head. Always remain humble...

if you can
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #61
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space

Tell this fat fu*k to post the official IRS letters with the seals.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #62
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space

He went through none of this

If an IRS representative visits you, he or she will always provide two forms of official credentials called a pocket commission and a HSPD-12 card. HSPD-12 is a government-wide standard for secure and reliable forms of identification for federal employees and contractors.

Fat Attention Clout chasing fu*k
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #63
dablakbradpitt 
space
space
space
Props total: 987 987  Slaps total: 307 307
when the feds seize your stuff and your website? there is a big a$$ sign on your site. think back page got seized. check it out now:
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #64
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
 dablakbradpitt said
when the feds seize your stuff and your website? there is a big a$$ sign on your site. think back page got seized. check it out now:

he is a fat attention wh*re
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #65
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space

+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #66
SupremeBeing5 
space
space
Props total: 7781 7 K  Slaps total: 2398 2 K
“Warrantless property seizure”

“Civil forfeiture”

I mean what else? Just goes to show you, claiming you’re an expert or a PI means nothing. Google those terms and you’ll see that’s exactly what Omi was describing.

2 weeks ago '19        #67
Badassbillygunn 
space
space
Props total: 7925 7 K  Slaps total: 708 708
Fam who is this n*gga!? What does he do on YouTube!?

2 weeks ago '18        #68
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
Props total: 4787 4 K  Slaps total: 1143 1 K
Cuz was choking up talking about this and I hear the echo in his video, all I care about is gears bro I don’t care about his personal life but if this is a scam I still dgaf, everyone’s scamming. I hope he is just scamming so I can get gears back. He was supposed to be a ghost, never seen the actual hackers in his line of work. Ever.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #69
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
 SupremeBeing5 said

“Civil forfeiture”

I mean what else? Just goes to show you, claiming you’re an expert or a PI means nothing. Google those terms and you’ll see that’s exactly what Omi was describing.

fu*k googling the terms you claimed. Ask the IRS yourself. They don’t do kick doors & they definitely don’t show up with a alphabet team.

2 weeks ago '05        #70
pippen33 
space
space
space
Props total: 2042 2 K  Slaps total: 202 202
n*ggas is really out here faking bein arrested??..When there are homies that are never coming home..THE fu*k
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #71
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
 SupremeBeing5 said

“Civil forfeiture”

If it was true where is his pocket commission and a HSPD-12 card. Why did a alphabet team show up when the IRS states they only show up with another special agent. Why is he showing fresh printed paper when they give carbon copies with the seal.

If it real show the seal.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #72
Muggz 
space
space
Props total: 11796 11 K  Slaps total: 3817 3 K
bro....i cant....n*gga, read the fu*kin thread title outloud to yourself

2 weeks ago '04        #73
YoungFather 
space
space
Props total: 157 157  Slaps total: 19 19
 LuxuriousGreen said

FEDS do kick doors. Not the IRS. All his bullsh*t can be solved with research. If this is real. Show the IRS documents with the official seals. That paper he showed looks like a fresh document not a carbon copy with the official seal of his Revenue Officer/Agent

& as you see above the IRS shows up with another agent not a alphabet team.
alot is left out the dude cant tell it all lol. and he said it was not a "kick door" stop confusing this with street shiit. Dudes a nerd ,only thing i think he is lying about is the tax bill. I believe he was notified already.

2 weeks ago '10        #74
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 33569 33 K  Slaps total: 4610 4 K
 Whatslosinlike said
YouTube was the last thing he did, he hopped on it late but wants to be seen now. Before that, he made a app for Kodi after that was real estate and owning a construction company.

He could have little businesses but I can’t remember.
He has been doing YouTube videos for a minute. First under another name when he was a IPTV reseller. That was around the time the first firesticks came out. He got hacked and a lot of developers turned on him. There's a reason his full name is known.

Take this video for example.

Here he is doing a live stream back in 2016 when he was doing the RebootTV addon on Kodi and didn't even get 3k views.

3:40 he talks about setting up his new channel.

I never knew he came back with the new name until a few days ago. I still haven't watched any of his Omni in a Hellcat videos.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #75
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
 YoungFather said
alot is left out the dude cant tell it all lol. and he said it was not a "kick door" stop confusing this with street shiit. Dudes a nerd ,only thing i think he is lying about is the tax bill. I believe he was notified already.
Fam all he has to show is the official seal on the envelope Fam even posted what it looks like when you page get seized & his site does not have this.

They don’t even give fresh copies of paper like that. You get carbon copies with a seal.

+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  29
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 'Azael'
88 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+21online now  27
Dec 9 -These H0es Ain’t Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  26
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-46online now  8
South nigga apologizes for fucin up the new niggas. Fuc them south niggas
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy