Omi in a hellcat feds raid hoax exposed

most viewed right now
53 comments @hiphop

section  x5   |  0 bx goons and 5 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '05        #26
rashcobar 
space
space
Props total: 6689 6 K  Slaps total: 1573 1 K
Should I know who this guy is?
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #27
rashcobar 
space
space
Props total: 6689 6 K  Slaps total: 1573 1 K
 WestPittsburg said
You programmer cats are hoes I met one of your type in the airport last week homie walked up to me and was like ahhh dude I like those Travis Scott 4s ....imma grown man heís a grown man ...Iím like ok wassup and heís like you ever been to Houston ? Iímma programmer I make 100k a year and get to fly all over but I really like your style I was speechless you like my style? You make 100k a year and your worried about some Jordanís? Cmon fam then asking me if we got seats near each other in first class bi*ch I proudly fly coach outta my own pocket fu*kin dweeb
And from that exchange you concluded that we are all like him??
+13   

2 weeks ago '04        #28
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 28168 28 K  Slaps total: 3757 3 K
The more you look at the facts, the more you realize that its a possibility that this sh*t is all fake. n*gga posted a vid today whipping the Audi R8
@
i would like to apologize for what i said to you
- i was talking crazy
- you were probably right about this being a fraud
you dont have to accept the apology but i have to come to you as a man and say im sorry for what was said

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 11-25-2019 at 08:30 PM..
+13   

2 weeks ago '19        #29
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
Props total: 2992 2 K  Slaps total: 612 612
 rashcobar said
And from that exchange you concluded that we are all like him??
Your right my bad this one in particular was a dork
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #30
Wizzarino 
space
space
Props total: 6528 6 K  Slaps total: 521 521
 WestPittsburg said
You programmer cats are hoes I met one of your type in the airport last week homie walked up to me and was like ahhh dude I like those Travis Scott 4s ....imma grown man heís a grown man ...Iím like ok wassup and heís like you ever been to Houston ? Iímma programmer I make 100k a year and get to fly all over but I really like your style I was speechless you like my style? You make 100k a year and your worried about some Jordanís? Cmon fam then asking me if we got seats near each other in first class bi*ch I proudly fly coach outta my own pocket fu*kin dweeb
That dude was trying hard as fu*k...
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #31
space
space
 WestPittsburg said
You programmer cats are hoes I met one of your type in the airport last week homie walked up to me and was like ahhh dude I like those Travis Scott 4s ....imma grown man he’s a grown man ...I’m like ok wassup and he’s like you ever been to Houston ? I’mma programmer I make 100k a year and get to fly all over but I really like your style I was speechless you like my style? You make 100k a year and your worried about some Jordan’s? Cmon fam then asking me if we got seats near each other in first class bi*ch I proudly fly coach outta my own pocket fu*kin dweeb
he may have been on some gay sh*t
i had a cat walk up to me at the airport on the same sh*t. n*gga tried to lock eyes and stick his tongue out. i couldnt do anything but speed walk away
+5   

2 weeks ago '08        #32
Arson 
space
space
Props total: 36336 36 K  Slaps total: 2300 2 K
 shooter said

Lol
I don't wanna hear no slander from a n*gga who gotta whisper in his videos.
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #33
GoldBluded  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 46930 46 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
 Tastemaker331 said
The more you look at the facts, the more you realize that its a possibility that this sh*t is all fake. n*gga posted a vid today whipping the Audi R8
@
i would like to apologize for what i said to you
- i was talking crazy
- you were probably right about this being a fraud
you dont have to accept the apology but i have to come to you as a man and say im sorry for what was said
What kind of moral and value bullsh*t is this? n*ggas apologizing like men and sh*t This is the internet the home of fu*k n*ggas , ego, disrespect and no accountability get that sh*t outta here.
+24   

2 weeks ago '19        #34
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
Props total: 2992 2 K  Slaps total: 612 612
 Tastemaker331 said
i had a cat walk up to me at the airport on the same sh*t. n*gga tried to lock eyes and stick his tongue out. i couldnt do anything but speed walk away
Stick his tongue out? I woulda got arrested if that happened lol
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #35
Wizzarino 
space
space
Props total: 6528 6 K  Slaps total: 521 521
 Tastemaker331 said
My wife always says, "You gotta watch out for these dudes that try to hold the gaze..."

These dudes be getting bold these days...

+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #36
boobalo1 
space
space
Props total: 10892 10 K  Slaps total: 1386 1 K
Does @ still post ? The done made memes out that boy

+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #37
space
space
 GoldBluded said
What kind of moral and value bullsh*t is this? n*ggas apologizing like men and sh*t This is the internet the home of fu*k n*ggas , ego, disrespect and no accountability get that sh*t outta here.
yooooo
my n*gga ive been talking wild crazy to cats up here
im feeling remorse for my harsh words
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #38
shooter 
space
space
space
Props total: 10979 10 K  Slaps total: 1165 1 K
So now that's it's being established that this could be fake...

Could this all be about him not wanting to or not being able to pay out the $50k to the winner of his contest or whatever it was?
+6   

2 weeks ago '12        #39
jrb313 
space
space
Props total: 2588 2 K  Slaps total: 345 345
Can someone just tell me what he does besides YouTube??
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #40
SupremeBeing5 
space
space
Props total: 7780 7 K  Slaps total: 2396 2 K
NAH this is real!

Paperwork been posted already.

It is also not public information.

2 weeks ago '06        #41
Be Easy 
space
space
Props total: 9261 9 K  Slaps total: 1242 1 K
 shooter said
So now that's it's being established that this could be fake...

Could this all be about him not wanting to or not being able to pay out the $50k to the winner of his contest or whatever it was?
that was one of my thoughts early on

trolling the feds seems to be the new wave

this could play out a number of ways

i take it that he wants the love of a real rapper

he's essentially an overweight nerd with crazy income and an intense desire to be seen
+9   

2 weeks ago '16        #42
BxCastro 
space
space
Props total: 14603 14 K  Slaps total: 2250 2 K
 Sonysony said
I was out on this fat a*s n*gga when he said the cops knocked on the door, and he opened it and they let em go lay down like he was gonna pass out, then they told em he not going to jail get ya stupid a*s up...
this sh*t sound funny all the way around his claims not adding up

2 weeks ago '15        #43
POPQUiZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
Props total: 5925 5 K  Slaps total: 968 968
 WestPittsburg said
Only think I may have in common with him is salary, that whole interaction was straight sus
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #44
SupremeBeing5 
space
space
Lol. This video is wild man. Omi really had it like that. He literally took us to the dealerships every time he was buying a new car. So he was faking it when he bought his nephew, Brother etc Cars??? Giving 20k away to his homie who got robbed, in cahoots with Shyne and Dannyís Jewlery?? He literally showed us his stack of Titles on all his vehicles. Lmao. Stop the hating yíall.

2 weeks ago '16        #45
Whatslosinlike 
space
space
Props total: 7004 7 K  Slaps total: 315 315
 jrb313 said
Can someone just tell me what he does besides YouTube??
YouTube was the last thing he did, he hopped on it late but wants to be seen now. Before that, he made a app for Kodi after that was real estate and owning a construction company.

He could have little businesses but I canít remember.
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #46
Sonysony 
space
space
space
Props total: 676 676  Slaps total: 91 91
 SupremeBeing5 said
Lol. This video is wild man. Omi really had it like that. He literally took us to the dealerships every time he was buying a new car. So he was faking it when he bought his nephew, Brother etc Cars??? Giving 20k away to his homie who got robbed, in cahoots with Shyne and Dannyís Jewlery?? He literally showed us his stack of Titles on all his vehicles. Lmao. Stop the hating yíall.

Nobody denying he ainít have that bread
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #47
POPQUiZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
Props total: 5925 5 K  Slaps total: 968 968
 Sonysony said
I was out on this fat a*s n*gga when he said the cops knocked on the door, and he opened it and they let em go lay down like he was gonna pass out, then they told em he not going to jail get ya stupid a*s up...
And other convoluted bullsh*t that ainít adding up

In his IG heís driving the R8 thatís in his videos and still in the house he posted on his page, the clout chase is real
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #48
SupremeBeing5 
space
space
Guy is an idiot. That crib never had furniture like that.

2 weeks ago '04        #49
YoungFather 
space
space
Props total: 157 157  Slaps total: 19 19
you people are terrible, first off look at the app he created gearstv/iptv sh*t was a goldmine. look at it this way ur fav artist or movie star has his own business and multi llc's if they buy a fleet of lambo's they place them under one of the llc's for tax purposes(not explaining more simple protection with llc's), now in omi's case he wasn't paying taxes he was stunting hard as fu*k with everything in his name. The IRS comes, not the FBI dummies. Then the irs already knows the amount of money they think he has earned and the money he owes/ should of paid in taxes, they seized everything shoot him a bill for the rest due and jail time.

Last edited by YoungFather; 11-25-2019 at 09:13 PM..

2 weeks ago '12        #50
jrb313 
space
space
Props total: 2588 2 K  Slaps total: 345 345
 Whatslosinlike said
YouTube was the last thing he did, he hopped on it late but wants to be seen now. Before that, he made a app for Kodi after that was real estate and owning a construction company.

He could have little businesses but I canít remember.
thank you. Figured, its always real estate at one point or another.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  27
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 'Azael'
82 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+21online now  26
Dec 9 -These H0es Ainít Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Patriots Release Statement
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy