Omi in a hellcat feds raid hoax exposed

most viewed right now
75 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '15        #1
11192 page views
182 comments

POPQUiZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5898 5 K  Slaps total: 957 957
Omi in a hellcat feds raid hoax exposed

The Youtube streets are talking and the skepticism is growing, personally could care less but was 50/50 when I saw the original video of the incident posted on this site. Now the questions are arising its been a week and there has been no paperwork or virtual footprint to prove the incident. That is no news outlet or government site with info on the seizure.

I'm a subscriber of Omi, but I hate to say I’m starting to question the legitimacy of his case. I have searched his name Bill Omar Carrasquillo, through local and national public government records and found nothing on this seizure. Nothing in the Department of Justice, FBI, or Pennsylvania court records. I also searched Gears Reloaded TV and also found nothing on any government website. I just couldn’t find any information period. The only information I’m finding on this seizure is coming from him, and unofficial media outlets. Like other YouTubers and bullsh*t media sites. There is no official news on this whatsoever. Nothing locally or nationally. His website is however redirecting to another website advertising 3 other services to choose from. Another thing to point out is when the government seizes a website, you will see that on that specific website in question. It will also redirect you to the department of justice to see the details on the seizure. I don’t believe in this case. All the “proof” he has provided can easily be forged with basic knowledge of Microsoft Word. If he provides a case number, that will prove the legitimacy. Outside of all the this, I still watch for entertainment factor. He also does provide some really good wisdom that does provide value to people. Im not hating, I just prefer people to keep it 100% real. Just take this with a grain of salt and do a little bit of research yourself. He can benefit plenty more from “faking” all of this. You said it your self with the donations, views, subs, more exposure, etc. Like the saying goes, “All publicity, is good publicity.” Omi is a very smart dude, and I doubt somebody like him has any tax issues either. Another point is when the government seizes property, they seize everything. They won’t leave you a house, and some of the possessions. If all of this was bought through an illegitimate revenue stream, they take it all. Unfortunately, people can pretend and portray something they’re really not. So many people fake their lifestyles as it is on IG. Social media is a highlight reel, and majority of it is faked. And what is the gain from faking it.... Fame and Fortune. People truly do fake their way into reality. Not everyone makes it, but enough people do. It only takes one person to convince a tribe.

I'll stay tuned image
+10   

best
worst
182 comments

2 weeks ago '10        #2
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 33526 33 K  Slaps total: 4603 4 K
Take this sh*t to the Wildish section
+32   

2 weeks ago '16        #3
FlyinIron 
space
space
Props total: 22727 22 K  Slaps total: 2479 2 K

2 weeks ago '19        #4
GetYaCoinsKing 
space
space
Props total: 10998 10 K  Slaps total: 2450 2 K
Peep my post back on the original thread, I said it i ain't believing sh*t this n*gga saying without the paperwork. Omi said "all information is publicly available" then why did nothing come-up in the FOIA pull? Why was there no news report of any raid happening?

First thing feds do in cases like this specially when they've confiscated high-ticket items is take photos, Matter fact i peeped his house had a security system; Wheres the video?

I'm willing to bet this was all an attempt to grow his Twitch audience and pivot to the more motivational/rags-to-riches type niche instead of the lifestyle sh*t that he's doing now; n*ggas really live by those CPM's.

SMH.
+17   

2 weeks ago '13        #5
412Sadom 
space
space
Props total: 3578 3 K  Slaps total: 479 479
I don’t get y ppl are like kinda wishing on his downfall

2 weeks ago '15        #6
POPQUiZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
 412Sadom said
I don’t get y ppl are like kinda wishing on his downfall
How is it “like kinda” wishing on his downfall by stating that something he posted as his downfall may have been faked, stop the d*ckriding for a sec and just look at things logically. No one is saying agree with the posters but just think objectively, no one is wishing on the mans downfall
+29   

2 weeks ago '04        #7
DRO MONTANA 
space
space
space
Props total: 2685 2 K  Slaps total: 245 245

papers at 3:26
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
Sonysony 
space
space
space
Props total: 619 619  Slaps total: 69 69
I was out on this fat a*s n*gga when he said the cops knocked on the door, and he opened it and they let em go lay down like he was gonna pass out, then they told em he not going to jail get ya stupid a*s up...
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #9
GLOCKN SKIMASK 
space
space
Props total: 4267 4 K  Slaps total: 917 917
. Check his story he said he driving one of his cars for the last time before he turn it in

2 weeks ago '15        #10
space
space
 DRO MONTANA said

papers at 3:26
There we go

I like the guy a lot I’m a programmer myself I believe he is one as well but I caught a whiff of clout chasing
+4   

2 weeks ago '13        #11
412Sadom 
space
space
 POPQUiZ said
How is it “like kinda” wishing on his downfall by stating that something he posted as his downfall may have been faked, stop the d*ckriding for a sec and just look at things logically. No one is saying agree with the posters but just think objectively, no one is wishing on the mans downfall
Yo u are a hater
Think about it
U didn’t post this with good intentions
U posted this with Hate and malice
I’ll spit on u

2 weeks ago '13        #12
412Sadom 
space
space
 POPQUiZ said
Yo u are a hater
Think about it
I’ll spit on u

2 weeks ago '08        #13
GoldBluded  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 46928 46 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
If this is fake then ABC needs to cut the check. Ya mans is a genius at writing scripts and playing on emotions. They need to hire more people like Omi
+7   

2 weeks ago '06        #14
Be Easy 
space
space
Props total: 9254 9 K  Slaps total: 1242 1 K
don’t know

him still having the property doesn’t make sense either

youtubers are some of the weirdest n*ggas on earth

and I’ve seen this multiple times even by the same people

it could go either way

based off youtube experience I’m leaning toward fake

but time will tell
+10   

2 weeks ago '08        #15
Arson 
space
space
Props total: 36299 36 K  Slaps total: 2295 2 K
Saying a n*gga with the type of sh*t he was showing was using a fed case to get his twitch views up is ridiculous.
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #16
Wizzarino 
space
space
Props total: 6526 6 K  Slaps total: 521 521
I need y'all to stop tryna make me care about this dude...

+53   

2 weeks ago '16        #17
Teknicks 
space
space
Props total: 21621 21 K  Slaps total: 3679 3 K
 POPQUiZ said
Niccas could be slappin babies and if you say anything it's like why you gotta be hater, that's just part of his struggle, he's a product of his environment... Then they be same people to be like man we need to get our shyt together and start businesses. Niccas encourage foolishness because today it commands the same cameras that career musicians demanded. Niccas start a prank YouTube channel and think they the next Sammy Davis Jr or Eddie Murphy..

I'm on a rant but damn them type dudes p*ss me off.
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #18
Rompetoto 
space
space
space
Props total: 748 748  Slaps total: 84 84
Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #19
shooter 
space
space
space
Props total: 10830 10 K  Slaps total: 1156 1 K

Lol
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #20
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 29845 29 K  Slaps total: 20816 20 K

2 weeks ago '15        #21
space
space
 412Sadom said
Yo u are a hater
Think about it
I’ll spit on u
You’re not spitting on sh*t f*g**t, you don’t know what hate and malice is you soft cupcake, kick rocks

+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #22
Zaosyn 
space
space
Props total: 7066 7 K  Slaps total: 1658 1 K
 POPQUiZ said
There we go

I like the guy a lot I’m a programmer myself I believe he is one as well but I caught a whiff of clout chasing
I didn't really know who this dude was saw 1 video awhile back and it didn't appeal to me but once he got raided and I found out he coded too (I code too for a career) I felt for dude.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #23
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 5885 5 K  Slaps total: 1422 1 K
cloutchasing must be really something

a superstitious mofo like me wouldnt even joke bout sh!t like that
+7   

2 weeks ago '13        #24
412Sadom 
space
space
 Wizzarino said
I need y'all to stop tryna make me care about this dude...

This is pretty much what I’m saying
Y’all didn’t fu*k wit him before
Now that he’s on the downfall there is hella threads about him being snatched up
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #25
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
Props total: 2992 2 K  Slaps total: 611 611
 POPQUiZ said
There we go

You programmer cats are hoes I met one of your type in the airport last week homie walked up to me and was like ahhh dude I like those Travis Scott 4s ....imma grown man he’s a grown man ...I’m like ok wassup and he’s like you ever been to Houston ? I’mma programmer I make 100k a year and get to fly all over but I really like your style I was speechless you like my style? You make 100k a year and your worried about some Jordan’s? Cmon fam then asking me if we got seats near each other in first class bi*ch I proudly fly coach outta my own pocket fu*kin dweeb
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+113online now  18
Image(s) inside Oh What a Time.......To be hustler (IT Field)
144 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside This is why you can't get Yeezys
47 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside French Montana Ordered To 1-Month Bedrest Amid New Album Drop For “Ser..
35 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  10
Video inside Alot of these big time youtubers gonna have to get jobs starting Dec 10th
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy