Worst PC game issue you've ever run into?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+38  74
46 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '18        #26
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 6468 6 K  Slaps total: 6202 6 K
 rashadd said
I'm new to PC gaming so currently trying to get Rdr2 to run smoothly (especially in the towns/cities) almost makes me not want to play it. Stuttering and lagging so bad, the people and horses move like minecraft characters.

What specs do you have? I got a gaming laptop, bout to cop Red Dead as well. I thought they fixed most of these issues.

2 weeks ago '18        #27
space
space
space
 realgunta said
not getting into any fanboy sh*t, dont @ me

but these are some of the main reasons why i dont bother with PC gaming. I know it doesnt happen all the time, but it happens.

when i sit down to unwind and play video games, i DONT have time for any bs.

i press the button....i want it the game to start up immediately. No time for troubleshooting, fixing stuff, reinstalling/uninstalling sh*t etc.

Ima stick to consoles
No fanboy sh*t here, but I feel you. Consoles you plug and play, and pc's have to be taken care off.

You just get more control over the gameplay, and settings with pc's. And its something different about playing on a computer, opposed to a tv and console.

But these days yall boys got 4k tv's and xbox one x's.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #28
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 8171 8 K  Slaps total: 537 537
 MayneThaTruth2 said
What specs do you have? I got a gaming laptop, bout to cop Red Dead as well. I thought they fixed most of these issues.
1700 (overclocked 3.8)
1070 ti
32gb ram

But from an earlier post, so I'm at 1440p set to med-high and some ultra settings. Still struggling with pop-ups here and there but definitely a whole better experience since solving the ram issue.

rashadd said
Seems there may have been some human error on my part... 32 gb of ram and I was trying to overclock my ram and cpu and noticed I could oc the CPU but not the ram. Most definitely didn't want to do a bios update and thankfully I notice somehow that the ram was reading in bios but when I looked at the holdings, somehow two of them were not all the way in. So probably the past 3 months my pc has probably been able to only use 8gb of ram. Runs like a different PC now.

2 weeks ago '18        #29
space
space
space
 rashadd said
1700 (overclocked 3.8)
1070 ti
32gb ram

But from an earlier post, so I'm at 1440p set to med-high and some ultra settings. Still struggling with pop-ups here and there but definitely a whole better experience since solving the ram issue.

Your shyt way doper than mine. I got AMD 560x. But those games run better on AMD cards than Nividia because all the consoles use AMD. But you got some really dope sh*t. I will operate on a mixture of medium and high settings when I get the game, but I hear it wont be easy.

Im coping within the next few days or so.

Whats your name on the social club? You play gta on pc?

2 weeks ago '14        #30
rashadd 
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Your shyt way doper than mine. I got AMD 560x. But those games run better on AMD cards than Nividia because all the consoles use AMD. But you got some really dope sh*t. I will operate on a mixture of medium and high settings when I get the game, but I hear it wont be easy.

Im coping within the next few days or so.

Whats your name on the social club? You play gta on pc?
I think i have gta but haven't played it yet. Not alot of free-time

2 weeks ago '18        #31
space
space
space
 rashadd said
I think i have gta but haven't played it yet. Not alot of free-time

You trippin thats the goat game gta. Better complete it before the new one get released. Im logging on that thang right now!

2 weeks ago '14        #32
rashadd 
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
You trippin thats the goat game gta. Better complete it before the new one get released. Im logging on that thang right now!
I beat it when it first released on the ps3. Then bought it on the ps4 and then bought it again when I built my Pc. Great game but GOW next on my list.

+1   

1 week ago '19        #33
PolloFrito 
space
space
Props total: 761 761  Slaps total: 56 56
Fallout 4.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #34
WCIB 
space
space
Props total: 17447 17 K  Slaps total: 1021 1 K
Arkham City has/had a game breaking glitch after you
[spoiler - click to view]

and you wake up to
[spoiler - click to view]

and you have to scan the helicopters... well you can scan every helicopter and never get the scan you need to advance the game forward, so you get stuck in that scenario forever no matter what you do. It forces you to start the game over from scratch and hope it doesnít happen again.

Sadly it did for me and I had to go to extreme measures to finish the game since GFWL had just shut down at the time. Donít ask.
+1   

7 days ago '06        #35
younghova2k3 
space
space
space
Props total: 629 629  Slaps total: 99 99
 rashadd said
I'm new to PC gaming so currently trying to get Rdr2 to run smoothly (especially in the towns/cities) almost makes me not want to play it. Stuttering and lagging so bad, the people and horses move like minecraft characters.

Make sure your game is running on the grafix card and not on your intel card or what ever your pc comes with.
Once I did this all my sh*t started running smooth
I could be wrong pc games be complicated
But worth it bc of mods n cheats that allow you to play the games as you choose
For ultimate entertainment
Ain't nothing like playing Civilization knowing u can nuke them all when ever the cpu gets u pissed
+1   

7 days ago '14        #36
rashadd 
space
space
 younghova2k3 said
Make sure your game is running on the grafix card and not on your intel card or what ever your pc comes with.
Once I did this all my sh*t started running smooth
I could be wrong pc games be complicated
But worth it bc of mods n cheats that allow you to play the games as you choose
For ultimate entertainment
Ain't nothing like playing Civilization knowing u can nuke them all when ever the cpu gets u pissed
Thanks. At first I thought I found a fix for this as all my ram stick were not locked all the way in, but I just got done testing Skyrim to see if it had any issues but I'm noticing that I'm having some kind of lag problem.

It's something going on with the animations b/c When I was doing chores in camp everything was acting weird and just fought a dragon and he was popping up all over the place. And before I played RDR2 I my fps in Skyrim never dipped below 60 and now I was hitting mid 30's. Either something going on with the ram sticks or maybe my sound card. (focusrite 2nd gen) I think

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  24
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
168 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  21
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
42 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
-82online now  13
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+157online now  7
Video inside This girl met her tinder dates without telling them how tall she was
196 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy