Tha sh*t that makes my blood boil about COD multiplayer..

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
13 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+82  39
82 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 weeks ago '13        #1
6394 page views
86 comments

PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12686 12 K  Slaps total: 3394 3 K
Tha sh*t that makes my blood boil about COD multiplayer..

For some reason the opposing team always seems more strategic than mines.

And I fu*kING HATE domination. It might rank you up fast but itís a sh*t game mode they made to balance out your K/D ratio imo.

-tha k*ller drone is bullsh*t, itís like it only pursuits the person with the most k*lls in the match.

I could give af about K/D but I have clowns sitting in the back of the map stuff af sniping like itís search and destroy Hardcore. That sh*t gets me super angry man.
Then Iím the only MF trying to capture areas and n*ggas are posted ready for me when the rest of my team is trying to snipe.
+37   

best
worst
86 comments

3 weeks ago '05        #2
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
Props total: 4208 4 K  Slaps total: 302 302
regardless of what modes or objectives some people do the same sh*t in every scenerio...the game is one sale now for 40 but im not sure i want to get it at the moment
+17   

3 weeks ago '17        #3
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 18007 18 K  Slaps total: 7075 7 K
These n*ggas have been playing on the same squad for years.
+37   

3 weeks ago '19        #4
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 1298 1 K  Slaps total: 217 217
I don’t always use it, but the mic helps. Especially when you not talking about dumb sh*t. Sometimes some guidance helps, “go to b” “on the left by the broke tank”

But domination and k*ll confirmed are my sh*t, I easily get 9-10 captures 5 defends when the number is lower it’s bc all my team was capturing sh*t. All I really need is one other person to be on it with me. You get more k*lls actually doing the objective
+23   

3 weeks ago '18        #5
Blaffy 
space
space
Props total: 63902 63 K  Slaps total: 5513 5 K

+11   

3 weeks ago '16        #6
SnowmanKilla 
space
space
Props total: 434 434  Slaps total: 95 95
I'm playing that ww2 multiplayer....just bought that sh*t few weeks ago...it's a damn good cod
+8   

3 weeks ago '16        #7
Whatslosinlike 
space
space
Props total: 7018 7 K  Slaps total: 317 317
Hop on the cod mobile. I’m having way more fun with that than modern ware fare for the consoles.
+11   

3 weeks ago '14        #8
ham made 
space
space
Props total: 196 196  Slaps total: 44 44
 016z said
I donít always use it, but the mic helps. Especially when you not talking about dumb sh*t. Sometimes some guidance helps, ďgo to bĒ ďon the left by the broke tankĒ

But domination and k*ll confirmed are my sh*t, I easily get 9-10 captures 5 defends when the number is lower itís bc all my team was capturing sh*t. All I really need is one other person to be on it with me. You get more k*lls actually doing the objective
He ain't lyin. You gotta get mic'd up with your squad & communicate the gameplan. It's a lot easier that way.
+10   

3 weeks ago '16        #9
Manoflife 
space
space
space
Props total: 2958 2 K  Slaps total: 416 416
 Blaffy said
If you can't ride a hoverboard on your own why would you think it's a good idea to try it with a toddler... Either he's a lunatic or fed up with the child, which would still make him a lunatic for doing this.
+17   

3 weeks ago '13        #10
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 31200 31 K  Slaps total: 6863 6 K
u shud fux with the gun game mode

hella fun. first person to get 17 k*lls wins - and everyone can talk sh*t to each other
+8   

3 weeks ago '16        #11
kushmasterflex2 
space
space
space
Props total: 1922 1 K  Slaps total: 136 136
Just went 18 and 9.
+4   

3 weeks ago '10        #12
MrNetw0rk 
space
space
space
Props total: 688 688  Slaps total: 126 126
 PaperBoy said

And I fu*kING HATE domination. It might rank you up fast but itís a sh*t game mode they made to balance out your K/D ratio imo.

-tha k*ller drone is bullsh*t, itís like it only pursuits the person with the most k*lls in the match.

I could give af about K/D but I have clowns sitting in the back of the map stuff af sniping like itís search and destroy Hardcore. That sh*t gets me super angry man.
Then Iím the only MF trying to capture areas and n*ggas are posted ready for me when the rest of my team is trying to snipe.
Donít play objective based modes solo you will be stressed play tdm or k*ll confirmed and try to adapt to the play style of your team if they trash go for k*lls and on to the next I was on a 45 game streak with 4 other people itís almost a guaranteed win if all of ya people in a party chat
+6   

3 weeks ago '19        #13
LikeLupinIII 
space
space
Props total: 227 227  Slaps total: 67 67
 kushmasterflex2 said
Just went 18 and 9.

Light..
+21   

3 weeks ago '10        #14
lboog1423 
space
space
Props total: 26003 26 K  Slaps total: 2556 2 K
dem blue crabs look good
+6   

3 weeks ago '16        #15
kushmasterflex2 
space
space
space
Props total: 1922 1 K  Slaps total: 136 136
 LikeLupinIII said

Light..
Damn I'm very light lol. Good sh*t

3 weeks ago '13        #16
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 31200 31 K  Slaps total: 6863 6 K
 LikeLupinIII said

Light..
nice. had a similar game. vtol and chopper in the same match lol

3 weeks ago '05        #17
Schavez98 
space
space
Props total: 3293 3 K  Slaps total: 671 671
 Blaffy said
Weird as fu*k. Smh.
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #18
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 11000 11 K  Slaps total: 1324 1 K
The issue is you

Focus on points per minute instead of k/d
+4   

3 weeks ago '06        #19
SharpenUrSword 
space
space
Props total: 8632 8 K  Slaps total: 2472 2 K
they need to do something with the damn net code or my tv is going to get tackled soon
+3   

3 weeks ago '15        #20
AlmightySae 
space
space
Props total: 2422 2 K  Slaps total: 498 498
you just suck b. stop complaining and start camping. this game isnt a gun and run anymore

3 weeks ago '18        #21
Eyesofchaos 
space
space
Props total: 3711 3 K  Slaps total: 2578 2 K
Hardcore Search and Destroy Veteran right here
+3   

3 weeks ago '16        #22
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 4682 4 K  Slaps total: 3461 3 K
Takes skills and good tactics. Got to outsmart the players in the other team

I steer them right into traps for expanse k*ll confirm I leave the tags out as I’ll be posted up near by then I’ll place a claymore on my other side. Muring those fools , I can get a good amount of k*lls quickly

Another one if I see somebody camping near buy I’ll through something a good distance in front of them so they can focus on that and then I’ll run up behind him with the shawty boom

Domination what I do I’ll run over the dominate flag for just enough time to alert the other team then I’ll run to a corner or somewhere and wait for a few of them fools to run over to try and save the flag and I’ll lace them up with a couple hot leads then I’ll run back to the flag and capture it since it the people close by are dead

The 24-7 map when the game first start and snipers shooting down the middle lane I’ll shoot at them just enough so they will suck being the wall and then I’ll run down and hide and wait for them to pop back up and do the same thing again until I’m right up on the wall and shoot them and go around the wall and k*ll another 2-3 players

Game take skills and good tactics! I’m always in the top 3
+8   

3 weeks ago '09        #23
DEATH 
space
space
space
Props total: 5448 5 K  Slaps total: 4190 4 K
Reached level 155 tonight
+4   

3 weeks ago '19        #24
BeRothstein 
space
space
space
Props total: 5 5  Slaps total: 0 0
 PaperBoy said

I felt every word 🙏🏾

3 weeks ago '15        #25
ladondaddy 
space
space
Props total: 1596 1 K  Slaps total: 284 284
 LikeLupinIII said

Light..
n*gga posted his career high n sh*t.. greatest game of ya life!!!

Naw but 4real thats pretty impressive..whea da xbox gang at... we need a boxden clan tag or sum sh*t..so i can recognize fellow bxers... yall need play wit my n*ggas and visc versca..

(Gamertag) xb1 ofcourse

sLipPseNIOR

XBOX typa sh*t over here... holla at me.. i fux wit sony too tho so dont start da bs !!
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Switch That Turns GLOCK Into Mini-Machine Gun Showing Up in Chiraq!!!
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+46online now  15
Image(s) inside Shaq Shares A Pic Of Him And A Young Rick Ross
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+171online now  11
Image(s) inside 80s & Early 90s Babies: Part ii...
209 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  4
Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker leaks have hit the web (Rey is...... *SPOILER*)
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy