You ever have moments where you took gaming too far?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+50  120
440 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '05        #51
freshtoodef 
space
space
Props total: 7300 7 K  Slaps total: 397 397
 Naga Sadow said
Those are the best ones. I was in a Blockbuster tournament when I was 12. We were playing NBA Jam and even though I lost the tournament I set an all time high score. I beat this older kid badly. It was like 234 to 43. Once you got John Paxton on fire a 3 was almost always guaranteed. He flipped and I mean flipped. He was crying beet red and so angry he was shaking. He was screaming the whole that I was cheating and told the judges there that I cheated. I said to him "maybe you just suck" and he just stormed out. My mom said she was trying so hard not to laugh. Everybody in there busted up laughing 9nce kid stormed off.

U from philly? I played in a blockbuster nba jam tournament back in the 90s I got cooked my third game tho

2 weeks ago '17        #52
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 72815 72 K  Slaps total: 4283 4 K
 freshtoodef said
U from philly? I played in a blockbuster nba jam tournament back in the 90s I got cooked my third game tho
NH I'm from RI. I used to travel from to state for tournaments though but I never played in Philly.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #53
freshtoodef 
space
space
Props total: 7300 7 K  Slaps total: 397 397
I’ve never took my losses personal so I never wild out if I lose but I remember my 2 homies f*ghting playing madden one got 21 the first quarter the other got pissed and stole him I’m like y’all gotta take that outside my homie who was winning was like ok and as they started walking out he snuck the other one back lol I was ctfu like y’all even now and they restarted the game and never talked about that sh*t again lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #54
Adam Is BeTTeR 
space
space
Props total: 5583 5 K  Slaps total: 816 816
I was wildin on 2k at one point

Messaging dudes right after the 3v3 Park match and talkin sh*t after putting the clamps on them. But it’ll only be to the dudes who would team up like bi*ches

2 weeks ago '04        #55
Youngporter 
space
space
Props total: 844 844  Slaps total: 77 77
When my seven year old waxed my a*s in smash bro. He was talking sh*t like do you need help dad? Want the computer to help you dad? If I go near the edge would that help you dad? I grounded his a*s so fast.
+10   

2 weeks ago '11        #56
superdrunken 
space
space
space
Props total: 301 301  Slaps total: 16 16
def thrown a few controllers back in the day and immediately regret it lmao
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #57
1mcchicken2go 
space
space
Props total: 49 49  Slaps total: 2 2
 Youngporter said
When my seven year old waxed my a*s in smash bro. He was talking sh*t like do you need help dad? Want the computer to help you dad? If I go near the edge would that help you dad? I grounded his a*s so fast.

+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #58
Pretty Tone 
space
space
Props total: 28139 28 K  Slaps total: 2514 2 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Never, I’m always the rage inducer lmao
Facts i used to bring the racist s out in my gears of war run
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #59
El Caballero 
space
space
Props total: 38411 38 K  Slaps total: 3023 3 K
Nope.

6 days ago '10        #60
BIGthingsSON2 
space
space
Props total: 8659 8 K  Slaps total: 1216 1 K
 Youngporter said
Lmfao
+1   

6 days ago '04        #61
Youngporter 
space
space
Props total: 844 844  Slaps total: 77 77
 BIGthingsSON2 said
Lmfao
That’s not even the fu*ked up part. The part that made me ground my son when was taunting me. He was telling me what he was going to do like 96 jordan

5 days ago '05        #62
royaltyrecords2 
space
space
Props total: 568 568  Slaps total: 87 87
I got banned playing RDR2 because this dude got mad as f he couldn't k*ll me...for 24 hrs. He reported something and they blocked me from chat for a whole day...never even spoke to him went to get on with my boys and couldn't hear sh*t.

5 days ago '14        #63
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 22340 22 K  Slaps total: 4607 4 K

I got into before with someone on Modern Warfare 2. He said he'd smack me and all types of sh*t and I knew from his username we were in the same city because of the area code so I said "drop the addy."

He gave me address to a grocery store but I noticed it was mad quick response and specific. So I said "you work at that bi*ch don't you?...I might have to drop by."

And him and his boys bounced out the lobby QUICK.

I very competitive when it comes to race simulators. I have a whole setup with a seat and wheel and sh*t. I take it serious and really race in real life too (karting and track days). So like the other night...I was playing F1 and this dude just ran me off the track for no reason other than to do it. I shot his a*s a PM like "dude...wtf?" and he responded back with "fu*k YOU pu**y." Like the sh*t was so for NO reason whatsoever because I play clean as fu*k when it comes to racing.

I always turn the game off at that point because I'll be wanting to punch air like Cuba in Boyz knowing I can't do sh*t about it.

People really abuse anonymity online. Badly.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 12-03-2019 at 12:28 PM..
+3   

5 days ago '17        #64
Nosbig 
space
space
Props total: 1680 1 K  Slaps total: 211 211
 bigpinero said
Been banned plenty of times on Xbox for rage messaging (mostly playing NHL)

Not proud about it but it is what it is

Yo I feel that had to quit nhl lol
+1   

4 days ago '10        #65
BIGthingsSON2 
space
space
 Youngporter said
That’s not even the fu*ked up part. The part that made me ground my son when was taunting me. He was telling me what he was going to do like 96 jordan
Fck em, id be doing the same thing. Even worse id take the system, say he couldnt play for 2 weeks, then practice everyday.
+1   

4 days ago '10        #66
BIGthingsSON2 
space
space
So i spent all of middle school / highschool playing this pvp driven mmo called knights online. I got to be so good i would walk around the common area and msg ppl for running away from me in the pvp zone. If i lost a match id make excuses, bi*ch, scream, whatever!!! I grew up to be like 24-25, started playing again thinking id outgrown the behavior... Nope , got right back to it. Now i kno if i ever make it , im the guy who's ego will tear him down.

Last edited by BIGthingsSON2; 12-04-2019 at 02:07 PM..

4 days ago '16        #67
Illogic 
space
space
Props total: 4700 4 K  Slaps total: 3408 3 K
Always on madden when i get blowed out I b ready to f*ght dudes

4 days ago '04        #68
shadymilkman 
space
space
space
Props total: 106 106  Slaps total: 86 86
When Madden 04 was hot I took the game out of the system and carved “fu*k You” with a knife into the DVD lol

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  45
Image(s) inside NBA Youngboy TBG War UPDATE:
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  37
Image(s) inside Hope y'all niggas got full coverage
50 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+79online now  24
Image(s) inside Oh What a Time.......To be hustler (IT Field)
101 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  11
Video inside If you’re weren’t sold on watching HBO’s Watchmen, I would start now...
104 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy