PS5 to use SSD cartridges (?)

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+49  204
430 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
-72  122
89 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '07        #26
Adam Is BeTTeR 
space
space
Props total: 5583 5 K  Slaps total: 816 816
This’ll be perfect

2 weeks ago '17        #27
Cant Read Sh1t 
space
space
Props total: 16757 16 K  Slaps total: 1615 1 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Uh oh.. this ps5 sh*t gon flop lol

sony the only gaming company that's never seen a flop

that's Sega, Nintendo and Xbox territory

fu*k u care about next gen consoles for anyways? not like it's gonna make a difference on that struggle TCL bullsh*t u k*lled urself to get..graphics gonna looks like Nintendo 64 regardless of the console u get
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #28
Double M Set 
space
space
Props total: 5252 5 K  Slaps total: 976 976
 kiddalex said
You still f*ghting in the console wars in 2020 my guy ? In incomprehensible gibberish no less ?

Nah I’m Making Ah Statement.....I Own All Systems Big Dog...No Capping, The Shots Is Def Fired Tho...My Homie Ah Manager At “Rape, Stop” Just Told Me That Microsoft Got Something Where U Can Run XBox And PC Games On Your Phone And With A Controller....With The System, Your Phone, PC Over The Cloud :kanye2; Idk If I Quoted It Word From Word Right...But That sh*t Is fu*king Amazing And Innovative As Well...Told His a*s Wipe The PS5 Game And We Can Trilla Do Some Damage...Like Giving Us Low Cost Access To Build Our Own Powerful Sofware...And I Get It How The Compromise And Overall Meeting With Microsoft And Sony Met A Medium! U Cut The Cost Of Physical Storage, We’ll Bring The Power To The User Catching Ah Phone Call Thru Our OS And “Network” In The End..Physical Will Prevail Because Running Something Live..Can Be k*lled In The Moment Or Forever For That Matter!! Sony Opening Doors And Setting Bars As Far As TECH Goes....They Just Opened Ah Gateway...The Worlds Credit Information Got Breached It Was Ah 112Gig File...Bout As Much As Red Dead Is Now...If They Made A System That Had At Least 1TB SSD Drives As GAMES BRO!! I’m Done Talking About It
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #29
Oswaldgatesjr 
space
space
space
Props total: 21723 21 K  Slaps total: 7633 7 K
 Cant Read Sh1t said
sony the only gaming company that's never seen a flop

that's Sega, Nintendo and Xbox territory

fu*k u care about next gen consoles for anyways? not like it's gonna make a difference on that struggle TCL bullsh*t u k*lled urself to get..graphics gonna looks like Nintendo 64 regardless of the console u get
Ps3 flopped

2 weeks ago '17        #30
Cant Read Sh1t 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Ps3 flopped

outsold the 360 so if that's a flop then MS has 2 flops in a row

maybe even 3, the original xbox is a major flop compared to the ps2
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #31
Oswaldgatesjr 
space
space
space
 Cant Read Sh1t said
outsold the 360 so if that's a flop then MS has 2 flops in a row

maybe even 3, the original xbox is a major flop compared to the ps2
No it didnt, the war was already done when 360 won. This is a vgchartz from 2013.

Real n*ggas already knw the original xbox sh*ts on the ps2 especially when gta3 vice city and San Andrea's came out. Way better graphics and custom soundtrack. My cuz had San Andrea's on ps2 I couldn't even pick controller up and play it sh*t was unbearable
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #32
Cant Read Sh1t 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
No it didnt, the war was already done when 360 won. This is a vgchartz from 2013.

Real n*ggas already knw the original xbox sh*ts on the ps2 especially when gta3 vice city and San Andrea's came out. Way better graphics and custom soundtrack. My cuz had San Andrea's on ps2 I couldn't even pick controller up and play it sh*t was unbearable

ure tryna make up facts out of emotions while I'm giving u actual numbers

Xbox has never outsold PlayStation in any gen..even last gen when they came out a year earlier
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #33
Ejoly 
space
space
Props total: 155 155  Slaps total: 29 29
So many people in here making up stories what they believe the new consoles are, when nothing is official yet

2 weeks ago '18        #34
Oswaldgatesjr 
space
space
space
 Cant Read Sh1t said
ure tryna make up facts out of emotions while I'm giving u actual numbers

Xbox has never outsold PlayStation in any gen..even last gen when they came out a year earlier

Hey man whatever u say.We all knw the 360 defeated the ps3. Hell all over tv shows everyone had 360s. In fact this was the first time when people who didnt knw anything about gaming replaced playstation with xbox. They would say "what r u playing that x-box thing . Also there wasnt a xbox out during ps1 days so that dont count.

2 weeks ago '17        #35
Cant Read Sh1t 
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Hey man whatever u say.

stopped reading here

2 weeks ago '18        #36
Oswaldgatesjr 
space
space
space
 Cant Read Sh1t said
stopped reading here
+1   

1 week ago '04        #37
tnice 
space
space
space
Props total: 10349 10 K  Slaps total: 420 420
i think im gonna hop on the retrowave for a minute

+1   

1 week ago '14        #38
Cuttysark 
space
space
Props total: 17549 17 K  Slaps total: 1129 1 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said

Had Ninja Gaiden (which PS2 couldnt run) and the superior version of Max Payne

1 week ago '07        #39
kakish 
space
space
Props total: 3987 3 K  Slaps total: 829 829
I buy digital only so why does it matter

1 week ago '18        #40
Oswaldgatesjr 
space
space
space
 Cuttysark said
Had Ninja Gaiden (which PS2 couldnt run) and the superior version of Max Payne
My man
+1   

1 week ago '14        #41
Cuttysark 
space
space
Props total: 17549 17 K  Slaps total: 1129 1 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said
My man
Modded my sh*t out and hooked it up to my old school I had with the screen in the ceiling

Hood n*ggas playing punch out on a Modded xbox in a 85 caprice had then bi*ches went out there

1 week ago '16        #42
mobchip 
space
space
Props total: 6751 6 K  Slaps total: 1054 1 K
 Cant Read Sh1t said
Yeah. I even think Sony themselves even stopped counting the number of PS3 consoles sold. So the supposed count last count was 87.4 million units sold worldwide (as of March 31, 2017). I don't think PlayStation will officially release the updated total until the PS5 is revealed.

If it was true that Xbox outsold a PlayStation system then Microsoft would have sold 100million consoles within a generation and they haven't. PlayStation done it three times and Nintendo once.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  38
Image(s) inside NBA Youngboy TBG War UPDATE:
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  25
Image(s) inside Hope y'all niggas got full coverage
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+78online now  24
Image(s) inside Oh What a Time.......To be hustler (IT Field)
99 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  14
Video inside Dave Chappelle Tells Jerry Seinfeld Why He Only Eats Hard-Boiled Eggs
68 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy