Pokémon Sword and Shield thread?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+49  207
430 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
-72  124
89 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 weeks ago '07        #26
joshdogg26 
space
space
Props total: 18206 18 K  Slaps total: 2029 2 K
 Quinn said
you got it free, days early, and bi*ching about tech problems that can/could be fixed with with a day one patch...alot of the sh*t on that reddit post is fixable in day one patch...right now we are day (- 4)

play the game yourself, think for yourself
you think GF is going to patch any of this sh*t when they've had the same problems since they started making 3D games. use your head for more than a fu*kin hat rack .

4 weeks ago '16        #27
Quinn  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 3202 3 K  Slaps total: 937 937
 joshdogg26 said
you think GF is going to patch any of this sh*t when they've had the same problems since they started making 3D games. use your head for more than a fu*kin hat rack .
You quoted the game having bugs, from people who shouldn’t have the game... you didn’t play it, so you can’t even confirm or deny of it

You talking out ya a*s fam
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #28
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 42995 42 K  Slaps total: 10011 10 K
About to be at the first gym, I like it so far. It plays just like the old ones to me. Cool to see it with modern bells and whistles

4 weeks ago '04        #29
mr_underground|m  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 42574 42 K  Slaps total: 3499 3 K
 Quinn said
You quoted the game having bugs, from people who shouldn’t have the game... you didn’t play it, so you can’t even confirm or deny of it

there are live streams of people playing, that helps people decide if they want it. and GF is asking for $60. if this game is just 'ok' at best, another pokemon game but with missing features and characters its hard to justify $60. Call of Duty is $60. This game would have to be the sh*t to demand that price. Also game sellers and employees can play it and have shared there experiences.
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #30
joshdogg26 
space
space
 Quinn said

you're delusional as fu*k. GF has been what they are for 20 years. but yeah I'm sure they'll release a day 1 patch that gets rid of all the pop in, jaggies, sh*tty textures, redoes all the animation, adds back 600 pokemon, and fixes the performance issues and framerate drops they've had in every 3D game they've ever made.

not like I could have played it at any point today. not like mad people have been streaming it. not like these patches go live before release date and you don't know wtf you're talking about .
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #31
Faythung 
space
space
Props total: 10572 10 K  Slaps total: 836 836
 joshdogg26 said
use your head for more than a fu*kin hat rack .
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #32
Faythung 
space
space
Props total: 10572 10 K  Slaps total: 836 836

Did they just copy this tree from Ocarina of Time? Wtf.
+3   

4 weeks ago '08        #33
Gmo BlaZe 
space
space
Props total: 1011 1 K  Slaps total: 118 118
IGN gave it 9.3. Like to Dislike ratio is damn near 50/50. Lol people are pissed.

Still on the fence about it but im sure ill cop

4 weeks ago '16        #34
Boogersugar 
space
space
Props total: 29731 29 K  Slaps total: 3701 3 K
These nerds raging out online are annoying as fu*k. If you don't fu*k with it don't fu*k with it these campaigns trying to convince other people not to fu*k with it because you're so butthurt are MAD WEIRD

That being said, copped a few weeks ago so just waiting for it to be available. If it plays like Pokemon I'll probably be happy with it. Nerds online are going to be mad af about the sales numbers

+5   

4 weeks ago '13        #35
RelGthe0ry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 8031 8 K  Slaps total: 1743 1 K
While I don't doubt the authenticity of the Reddit sh*t--the game looks good to me. Will definetly buy in the future, as I haven't played a Pokemon game since Emerald. So im not hard to please.

But man, I just clicked on the IGN and Gamespot reviews of the game; and as soon as I heard the reviewers were both women, I clicked off(no woman hatin' sh*t).

I just already knew both reviews were going to be bias as fk(female gamers on average are all things Nintendo bias to begin with more often than not). I'll wait to hear more from ya'll instead.

4 weeks ago '07        #36
joshdogg26 
space
space
 RelGthe0ry said
But man, I just clicked on the IGN and Gamespot reviews of the game; and as soon as I heard the reviewers were both women, I clicked off(no woman hatin' sh*t).
those reviews are the most definitive proof that those sites are on the payroll to date. they reviewed that sh*t with developmentally disabled kid gloves. sh*t says "it's the same but you can skip tutorials now - 93!" with hard-hitting criticisms like "it doesn't look that bad compared to a 3DS game!" and "there's still a lot of pokemon!" the review reads like it was written by GF's marketing department and published at gunpoint.

by comparison, that death stranding check didn't clear so IGN retaliated .
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #37
MATIX 
space
space
Props total: 1304 1 K  Slaps total: 249 249
Haven't played pokemon in years but still excited to play. Little discouraging it's only projected like 10-15 hours of gameplay
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #38
space
space
 Gmo BlaZe said
IGN gave it 9.3. Like to Dislike ratio is damn near 50/50. Lol people are pissed.

Still on the fence about it but im sure ill cop
I seen its getting great reviews. That user score getting nuked Friday morning tho.

Still enjoying this game. LMFAO @ team yell, got them groupies the fu*k up out of there

4 weeks ago '17        #39
space
space
 Boogersugar said
These nerds raging out online are annoying as fu*k. If you don't fu*k with it don't fu*k with it these campaigns trying to convince other people not to fu*k with it because you're so butthurt are MAD WEIRD

That being said, copped a few weeks ago so just waiting for it to be available. If it plays like Pokemon I'll probably be happy with it. Nerds online are going to be mad af about the sales numbers

Coming from someone that hasnt played since Gold/Silver, I’m having mad fun. And they got a panda looking pokemon now which is always a plus lol

4 weeks ago '12        #40
LicensedLegend 
space
space
Props total: 7211 7 K  Slaps total: 934 934
 Faythung said

Did they just copy this tree from Ocarina of Time? Wtf.

4 weeks ago '17        #41
space
space
Shield leaked

4 weeks ago '15        #42
Lito Guapalot 
space
space
Props total: 17330 17 K  Slaps total: 260 260
 Boogersugar said

One of my coworkers was ranting about it a few hours ago. That n*gga was mad af. I knew as soon as he came in he would bring it up

4 weeks ago '15        #43
Lito Guapalot 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Coming from someone that hasnt played since Gold/Silver, I’m having mad fun. And they got a panda looking pokemon now which is always a plus lol
Yeah had you kept playing you might trip about the changes they made or maybe not depending on your opinions on them. I'm not tripping about it just contemplating whether I pay the full 60 or wait for a price drop
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #44
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 79936 79 K  Slaps total: 5664 5 K
 SPdaGOAT said
About to be at the first gym, I like it so far. It plays just like the old ones to me. Cool to see it with modern bells and whistles
I'm not really into Pokemon, admittedly

My niece is crazy about it though

Does it matter which one I buy? I haven't played Pokemon since back in the day when Yellow launched

I wanna get it for her, which one should I cop?

4 weeks ago '12        #45
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 79936 79 K  Slaps total: 5664 5 K
 LicensedLegend said

4 weeks ago '17        #46
space
space
 OldBusiness said

Does it matter which one I buy? I haven't played Pokemon since back in the day when Yellow launched

I think the only differences are what Pokemon you can get and a couple other things. Main story the same tho at least thats how it was back in the day

4 weeks ago '17        #47
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 14743 14 K  Slaps total: 1965 1 K
 OldBusiness said

dont think it matters, there are a few exclusive pokemon you can catch in each game but they'll be able to trade online so it wouldn't matter too much.
+1   

4 weeks ago '08        #48
gagethedesigner 
space
space
Props total: 1232 1 K  Slaps total: 308 308
 Quinn said
you got it free, days early, and bi*ching about tech problems that can/could be fixed with with a day one patch...alot of the sh*t on that reddit post is fixable in day one patch...right now we are day (- 4)

play the game yourself, think for yourself
Do you think GameFreak is actually going to address anything for this game though? Imo, what's dropping this friday is what you'll be stuck with until the next pokemon game. They aren't about to just patch in all the missing pokemon, new animations (they claimed having to make all new animations was the reason the pokemon list got cut, turned out to be a lie), and a fix for the horrible frame drops.

Pokemon games have been a*s for a while now and it took not having all the pokemon available for people to wake up and realize this.

4 weeks ago '15        #49
Lito Guapalot 
space
space
 OldBusiness said

Not really. Only thing different is the title legendary pokemon you can catch and a couple others pokemon that are exclusives. If she likes horses or ponies I would say get shield cuz they have a pony pokemon in it if that helps
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #50
Quinn  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 3202 3 K  Slaps total: 937 937
 gagethedesigner said
Do you think GameFreak is actually going to address anything for this game though? Imo, what's dropping this friday is what you'll be stuck with until the next pokemon game. They aren't about to just patch in all the missing pokemon, new animations (they claimed having to make all new animations was the reason the pokemon list got cut, turned out to be a lie), and a fix for the horrible frame drops.

Pokemon games have been a*s for a while now and it took not having all the pokemon available for people to wake up and realize this.

1st I don’t work for GF so idk what the future holds, but this isn’t the DS anymore. Patches happen regularly for every game on the switch. You don’t need 1k Pokémon... and it shakes up the competitive meta AND n*ggas don’t even use 80% of the Pokémon that would have been in. Let’s be fu*king real

I’m at the 8th gym right now, and I’ve been having straight genuine fun. n*ggas is bi*ching for a game they gonna cop and enjoy. I haven’t even seen any frame drops btw, Game runs smooth for me, I play docked since my left joycon is buggin.

My only complaint about the game is the childish story, but I can clearly see it’s a Pokémon game for kids.

Literally 99% of the people bi*ching haven’t played the game,

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  38
Image(s) inside NBA Youngboy TBG War UPDATE:
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  25
Image(s) inside Hope y'all niggas got full coverage
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+78online now  24
Image(s) inside Oh What a Time.......To be hustler (IT Field)
99 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  14
Video inside Dave Chappelle Tells Jerry Seinfeld Why He Only Eats Hard-Boiled Eggs
68 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy