Pokémon Sword and Shield thread?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+87  43
82 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
14 comments @hiphop

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '16        #1
6132 page views
276 comments

Quinn 
space
space
space
Props total: 3203 3 K  Slaps total: 937 937
Pokémon Sword and Shield thread?

Already beat the second gym, love all the changes they made to training Pokémon

Raid battles are ez once you figure it out, and the rewards are broken tbh, beat the first gym with a group full of 20-21 Pokémon, no training required lol

They did an overall good job with this one so far
+5   

best
worst
276 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 43116 43 K  Slaps total: 10046 10 K
My man, I just started this last night, only did a few battles so far but the animations are dope. Bringing back mad memories right now.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #3
space
space
Also sh*tting on anyone that says anything bad about this game. Yall aint gonna keep coming on here fresh off playing some braindead sh*t to sh*t an actual great games. That era of Boxden is over.

1 month ago '17        #4
Here4theday 
space
space
space
Props total: 4039 4 K  Slaps total: 570 570
didn’t even know it dropped
+2   

1 month ago '11        #5
xxflyingarmbarx 
space
space
Props total: 1144 1 K  Slaps total: 120 120
i thought this didnt drop till the 15th?
+2   

1 month ago '04        #6
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
Props total: 19259 19 K  Slaps total: 2649 2 K
I just started

1 month ago '07        #7
joshdogg26 
space
space
Props total: 18241 18 K  Slaps total: 2030 2 K
GF should be embarrassed they even bothered putting this out. I downloaded it yesterday but not even gonna bother with this sh*t until i'm done with death stranding.

it's cool if you wanna play this just because you're a pokemon fan, but it is objectively a technical disaster, and extremely lazy. for starters:

Last edited by joshdogg26; 11-12-2019 at 11:44 AM..
+3   

1 month ago '10        #8
KJHARDY 
space
space
Props total: 20046 20 K  Slaps total: 2648 2 K
 SPdaGOAT said
Also sh*tting on anyone that says anything bad about this game. Yall aint gonna keep coming on here fresh off playing some braindead sh*t to sh*t an actual great games. That era of Boxden is over.
You spend more time posting in these threads than actually playing the games.
+2   

1 month ago '10        #9
KJHARDY 
space
space
Props total: 20046 20 K  Slaps total: 2648 2 K
Wild Charmander?
+3   

1 month ago '06        #10
d4deesnuts 
space
space
Props total: 6097 6 K  Slaps total: 573 573
How y’all playing this sh*t already? Everywhere I’ve checked said it’s out on the 15th. I’ve read the game is really buggy and a step down to past Pokémon games from some that are playing it already.Still looking forward to the last Jedi more but no reviews until it’s released got me skeptical.

1 month ago '17        #11
space
space
 KJHARDY said
You spend more time posting in these threads than actually playing the games.
Because Im on the road when I post on Boxden

1 month ago '17        #12
space
space
 d4deesnuts said
How y’all playing this sh*t already? Everywhere I’ve checked said it’s out on the 15th. I’ve read the game is really buggy and a step down to past Pokémon games from some that are playing it already.Still looking forward to the last Jedi more but no reviews until it’s released got me skeptical.
Bootleg
+1   

1 month ago '16        #13
Quinn  OP
space
space
space
 KJHARDY said
Wild Charmander?
I still ain’t seen one, but I caught a ditto thru raid battle... I think some of these Pokémon are only caught in the rare raid battles, which is farmable
+2   

1 month ago '04        #14
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 d4deesnuts said
Hacked Switch, it's been online for a couple of days.
+3   

4 weeks ago '06        #15
d4deesnuts 
space
space
Props total: 6097 6 K  Slaps total: 573 573
 ---Max-Payne--- said
Hacked Switch, it's been online for a couple of days.
So yall really disappointed with this sh*t? Was thinkin about gettin this along with fallen jedi, but i may have to pass based on what ive read so far.
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #16
joshdogg26 
space
space
Props total: 18241 18 K  Slaps total: 2030 2 K
 d4deesnuts said
So yall really disappointed with this sh*t? Was thinkin about gettin this along with fallen jedi, but i may have to pass based on what ive read so far.
please don't spend money on this. pirate it or at least buy used if you must.

4 weeks ago '04        #17
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 d4deesnuts said
I haven't played it long enough
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #18
Quinn  OP
space
space
space
 d4deesnuts said
i never said that, this sh*t fun as fu*k, if you like pokemon this sh*t gonna be worth ya bread
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #19
Lito Guapalot 
space
space
Props total: 17468 17 K  Slaps total: 260 260
 Quinn said
i never said that, this sh*t fun as fu*k, if you like pokemon this sh*t gonna be worth ya bread
That's the only reason I'm copping but some of the changes I'm not rocking with. Mostly just the catching restriction (I understand why they did it tho). Like the last 2 generations I'm probably just gonna play thru, do a couple online matches then move to something else. If it's better than Sun/Moon I'll definitely cop cuz looking back that game wasn't all that good tbh

4 weeks ago '16        #20
Quinn  OP
space
space
space
 Lito Guapalot said
That's the only reason I'm copping but some of the changes I'm not rocking with. Mostly just the catching restriction (I understand why they did it tho). Like the last 2 generations I'm probably just gonna play thru, do a couple online matches then move to something else. If it's better than Sun/Moon I'll definitely cop cuz looking back that game wasn't all that good tbh
i fu*k with this game heavy, and it make getting good pokemon easier, instead of the super RNG grind
+2   

4 weeks ago '15        #21
Lito Guapalot 
space
space
 Quinn said
i fu*k with this game heavy, and it make getting good pokemon easier, instead of the super RNG grind
Which game you got? Decided to go with Shield cuz they put respect on Corsola name with that dope evolution they gave it

4 weeks ago '16        #22
Quinn  OP
space
space
space
 Lito Guapalot said
Which game you got? Decided to go with Shield cuz they put respect on Corsola name with that dope evolution they gave it
i got sword, its the one that was available, i dont truly care about either...but the sword dog looks cooler?
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #23
Lito Guapalot 
space
space
 Quinn said
i got sword, its the one that was available, i dont truly care about either...but the sword dog looks cooler?
Oh ok. It look alright but the more I seen the shield dog the more he started to grow on me

4 weeks ago '04        #24
mr_underground|m  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 42595 42 K  Slaps total: 3499 3 K
all i'm hearing is the game is rushed and they took obvious shortcuts.

i think it would have been better if they picked up where they left off from sun and moon. instead they're asking $60 bucks form something half a*sed

people are beating the game in a half a day without dying once lol.

joshdogg26 said
GF should be embarrassed they even bothered putting this out. I downloaded it yesterday but not even gonna bother with this sh*t until i'm done with death stranding.

it's cool if you wanna play this just because you're a pokemon fan, but it is objectively a technical disaster, and extremely lazy. for starters:
bro, that reddit thread cost gamefreak thousands of dollars lol. so many pre-order cancellations and potential buyers sway away.

Last edited by mr_underground; 11-12-2019 at 08:27 PM..

4 weeks ago '16        #25
Quinn  OP
space
space
space
 joshdogg26 said

mr_underground said
all i'm hearing is the game is rushed and they took obvious shortcuts.

i think it would have been better if they picked up where they left off from sun and moon. instead they're asking $60 bucks form something half a*sed

people are beating the game in a half a day without dying once lol.

bro, that reddit thread cost gamefreak thousands of dollars lol. so many pre-order cancellations and potential buyers sway away.

you got it free, days early, and bi*ching about tech problems that can/could be fixed with with a day one patch...alot of the sh*t on that reddit post is fixable in day one patch...right now we are day (- 4)

play the game yourself, think for yourself
+4   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+46online now  17
Image(s) inside Shaq Shares A Pic Of Him And A Young Rick Ross
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+171online now  14
Image(s) inside 80s & Early 90s Babies: Part ii...
209 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Switch That Turns GLOCK Into Mini-Machine Gun Showing Up in Chiraq!!!
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  4
Hey, when you have the chance. Watch Marriage Story. Hey, also dont get married.
103 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy