IPhone 11 Pro vs $20,000 Leica | Can You Tell The Difference?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

1 month ago '04        #1
1654 page views
21 comments

mr_underground|m  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 42600 42 K  Slaps total: 3501 3 K
IPhone 11 Pro vs $20,000 Leica | Can You Tell The Difference?

+8   

best
worst
21 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
new2hiphop 
space
space
space
Props total: 45657 45 K  Slaps total: 3196 3 K

1 month ago '08        #3
Kewop Decam 
space
space
space
Props total: 20298 20 K  Slaps total: 1803 1 K
on a monitor... no

in print.... YES
+15   

1 month ago '04        #4
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 20232 20 K  Slaps total: 2597 2 K
 Kewop Decam said
on a monitor... no

in print.... YES
/ Thread
+5   

4 weeks ago '04        #5
VictoryThagr8 
space
space
space
Props total: 5171 5 K  Slaps total: 1109 1 K
P
On a phone no, but when you blow that sh*t up above 4x6 then u fibd a clear difference in detail.
+3   

4 weeks ago '05        #6
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
Props total: 4271 4 K  Slaps total: 303 303
 Kewop Decam said
on a monitor... no

in print.... YES
fools only fool fools
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #7
TheKastOne 
space
space
Props total: 658 658  Slaps total: 96 96
Interesting comparison. I shoot for design reference with my phone. But when itll potentially print I use a dslr, lights and an sb flash.
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #8
boimannie2004 
space
space
Props total: 2304 2 K  Slaps total: 49 49
Very easy to distinguish which is which in this video. The iPhone images have a lot more saturation in the colors and sharpness to them. Anybody shooting with a 20k plus camera is NOT going to allow the camera to color grade/sharpen their images and will do that themselves personally in post.

Last edited by boimannie2004; 11-19-2019 at 12:29 AM..
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #9
largon 
space
space
space
Props total: 1075 1 K  Slaps total: 310 310
The fact that a smartphone camera is being compared to a professional camera is mind blowing if you ask me..
+6   

4 weeks ago '19        #10
back 
space
space
space
Props total: 530 530  Slaps total: 66 66
been using this sorry a*s iphone 6s to shoot pictures for online listings .. just know when this new iphone gets copped on blackfriday my prices are going up with the pixels.
+3   

3 weeks ago '04        #11
mistatnn 
space
space
Props total: 6277 6 K  Slaps total: 557 557
I’m proud of be right now. Figured there would at least be a few comments about the two bi*ches by now lol. We growing fellas
+1   

3 weeks ago '09        #12
quentyburga725 
space
space
Props total: 6157 6 K  Slaps total: 722 722
 TheKastOne said
Interesting comparison. I shoot for design reference with my phone. But when itll potentially print I use a dslr, lights and an sb flash.
Kind of my situation.

Got a 11 Pro Max the week it came out, BUT I always wanted a DSLR camera, maybe a Canon. Should I get a camera as well?
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #13
TheKastOne 
space
space
Props total: 658 658  Slaps total: 96 96
 quentyburga725 said
Kind of my situation.

Got a 11 Pro Max the week it came out, BUT I always wanted a DSLR camera, maybe a Canon. Should I get a camera as well?
Its hard for me to say man, most of my clients cant really tell the difference. However, ive yet to set up lights and reflectors and shoot with my phone as a raw image.
+1   

3 weeks ago '09        #14
quentyburga725 
space
space
 TheKastOne said
Its hard for me to say man, most of my clients cant really tell the difference. However, ive yet to set up lights and reflectors and shoot with my phone as a raw image.
I feel like a raw image on a camera is better, but digitally you canít really tel the difference if that makes any sense

3 weeks ago '04        #15
patt24 
space
space
Props total: 5830 5 K  Slaps total: 866 866
 quentyburga725 said
Kind of my situation.

honestly... nothing beats a DSLR and a decent lens kit... the learning experience alone is worth it.

If its a hobby and mostly for online content... a top of line phone cam whether iphone or droid would be fine. Even in pro mode the phone is limited and more often than not needs ideal conditions.

Plan to shoot pro/semi-pro, get that camera.

IMO of course.

2 weeks ago '09        #16
quentyburga725 
space
space
Yes, I was already leaning towards getting it prior to purchasing my 11pro max.

Searching for a DSLR but I’m new as to which exactly what and what lens kit to get. I’m not a professional photographer and I don’t shoot weddings. I want something that does videos as well.

In your opinion, what do you recommend because I know the prices can range from +500- 5,000k depending on what you purchase. Like I said I’m not a photographer, but I want something I can grow into. I’ve always been fascinated with the hobby and I enjoy the art

2 weeks ago '04        #17
patt24 
space
space
Props total: 5830 5 K  Slaps total: 866 866
 quentyburga725 said

Searching for a DSLR but I’m new as to which exactly what and what lens kit to get. I’m not a professional photographer and I don’t shoot weddings. I want something that does videos as well.

In your opinion, what do you recommend because I know the prices can range from +500- 5,000k depending on what you purchase. Like I said I’m not a photographer, but I want something I can grow into. I’ve always been fascinated with the hobby and I enjoy the art
everyones preference is different. I prefer Canon but you can't go wrong with Nikon, Panasonic, Sony or Pentax. I would just buy a nice used camera instead of going all out for a top of the line... get used to the controls, learn all the tech aspects etc. You can get a decent used cam for under 300 (canon/nikon) thatll prob come with the standard 18-55 lens

Last edited by patt24; 11-30-2019 at 07:18 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #18
r.burgundy 
space
space
Props total: 10631 10 K  Slaps total: 2296 2 K
Of course they can compete under optimal conditions. Put them to the test in a dark club,or shooting something in motion

2 weeks ago '07        #19
r.burgundy 
space
space
 quentyburga725 said

Searching for a DSLR but Iím new as to which exactly what and what lens kit to get. Iím not a professional photographer and I donít shoot weddings. I want something that does videos as well.

In your opinion, what do you recommend because I know the prices can range from +500- 5,000k depending on what you purchase. Like I said Iím not a photographer, but I want something I can grow into. Iíve always been fascinated with the hobby and I enjoy the art
Craigslist 1st,amazon 2nd,retail 3rd.

If you not trying to break the bank, the rebel I series by canon is about the best budget you can get. You can go as low as a t3i which should cost less than 200 with a lens and get some amazing shots. I got my sL1 on Amazon for 189 i think, and its 1 of my favorite cameras. Unless your doing professional jobs,its no real need for a high powered camera .
I started with a t3i and worked my way up to a canon 6d

Let me see a damn iphone take 1 of these

+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #20
mr_underground|m  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
Props total: 42600 42 K  Slaps total: 3501 3 K
 r.burgundy said

If you not trying to break the bank, the rebel I series by canon is about the best budget you can get. You can go as low as a t3i which should cost less than 200 with a lens and get some amazing shots. I got my sL1 on Amazon for 189 i think, and its 1 of my favorite cameras. Unless your doing professional jobs,its no real need for a high powered camera .

its close enough in daylight conditions...

and this is an iphone x

2 weeks ago '07        #21
r.burgundy 
space
space
 mr_underground said
its close enough in daylight conditions...

and this is an iphone x
There is no comparison between those pics lol
+4   

2 weeks ago '09        #22
quentyburga725 
space
space
 r.burgundy said

Appreciate it homie

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-81online now  28
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY
83 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+28online now  18
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
167 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+154online now  16
Video inside This girl met her tinder dates without telling them how tall she was
196 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
41 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy