Yall might aswell start mounting Vizio TV's on the dash. Ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+28  54
39 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '18        #51
doseygabana 
space
space
space
Props total: 4041 4 K  Slaps total: 1042 1 K
 flav said
This is mine now (used android in cars since 2015, paid $350 for it. 8 core, 4Gb ram, 32GB SSD):

Been doing that since the CarPC days back in ‘08 plair (back in the mp3car.com days, OS was Windows XP )
Here are old pics of my build back in 09(intel core 2 duo, 4Gb Ram, 120GB hard drive... mini custom PC was mounted in the trunk behind the twin 12” subwoofer...car + unit have been sold a loong time ago now lol)

I used to custom build 8” touchscreen LCDs and installed computers in cars and made them look as factory as possible, (cut, paint, sand, automation) from scratch, whole build cost me around $800 in parts total back then... how times have changed lol

In the OP case, the potruding screen is madd goofy, which is the novelty i was referring to. Now when it comes to Android in cars? Oh hell yeah lol i can’t live without it LMAO
8 cores WTF

what the hell you doing in there lol
+1   

1 month ago '16        #52
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7959 7 K  Slaps total: 971 971
 GeniusDook said
Same screen is in a Tesla
It was nice when tesla did it

1 month ago '16        #53
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7959 7 K  Slaps total: 971 971
 flav said
This is mine now (used android in cars since 2015, paid $350 for it. 8 core, 4Gb ram, 32GB SSD):

Been doing that since the CarPC days back in ‘08 plair (back in the mp3car.com days, OS was Windows XP )
Here are old pics of my build back in 09(intel core 2 duo, 4Gb Ram, 120GB hard drive... mini custom PC was mounted in the trunk behind the twin 12” subwoofer...car + unit have been sold a loong time ago now lol)

I used to custom build 8” touchscreen LCDs and installed computers in cars and made them look as factory as possible, (cut, paint, sand, automation) from scratch, whole build cost me around $800 in parts total back then... how times have changed lol

In the OP case, the potruding screen is madd goofy, which is the novelty i was referring to. Now when it comes to Android in cars? Oh hell yeah lol i can’t live without it LMAO
Bro had windows xp n all that
+1   

1 month ago '04        #54
class01 
space
space
space
Props total: 451 451  Slaps total: 62 62
Big screen just sitting on top of the dash like that looks terrible

4 weeks ago '06        #55
DominicanLou 
space
space
Props total: 8731 8 K  Slaps total: 429 429
 flav said

could you use Alexa to voice control the AC and sh*t like that?

3 weeks ago '18        #56
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6247 6 K  Slaps total: 1321 1 K
 flav said

Those builds are better than head units right?

What do you think about the Phoenix Android unit? I have the Alpine INE-W960HDMI. I like for the audio tuning. Can I get the same tuning options from a full android unit? The memory and app options are attractive on the android btw.

3 weeks ago '18        #57
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6247 6 K  Slaps total: 1321 1 K
 white-chocolate said
i have this.. when people get in my truck it's the first thing they talk about.
screen is super nice.
wish the Tesla Model 3 came with the Model S screen

That screen in the ram is dope. All those options in the ram are dope.

Too bad ita a Ram and not a Tundra sell it b4 50k miles

3 weeks ago '18        #58
Blaffy 
space
space
Props total: 64303 64 K  Slaps total: 5550 5 K

3 weeks ago '05        #59
white-chocolate 
space
space
Props total: 1916 1 K  Slaps total: 408 408
 Losantana16x3 said
That screen in the ram is dope. All those options in the ram are dope.

Too bad ita a Ram and not a Tundra sell it b4 50k miles
i have mad extended warranty, i use to have '14 Ram then traded it for this..
i'll trade it in when it runs out of warranty though.
maybe i'll buy that ugly Tesla cyber truck

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+58online now  21
Video inside Orlando Jones fired from American Gods
96 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now