THE MANDALORIAN (Disney+)

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '08        #26
H Class 
space
space
Props total: 492 492  Slaps total: 8 8
 Explicit said
First episode was good.

"I can bring you in warm or I can bring you in cold."

Bounty at the end of the episode was unexpected
Thatís not who I think it is is it? Kinda confused what timeline this takes place in. Didnít read up on it cuz I wanted to go in fresh.

1 month ago '08        #27
H Class 
space
space
Just finished the first episode. The production level on this sh*t is unmatched. Feels exactly like a movie. King Disney delivering right out the gate.
+5   

1 month ago '08        #28
H Class 
space
space
Also disappointed
[spoiler - click to view]

. Dog was k*lling sh*t.
+4   

1 month ago '10        #29
onlybuilt1906 
space
space
Props total: 2263 2 K  Slaps total: 1510 1 K
 H Class said
Thatís not who I think it is is it? Kinda confused what timeline this takes place in. Didnít read up on it cuz I wanted to go in fresh.
That is absolutely not who you think it is. This timeline is after Return of the Jedi but before any of the new stuff. Thus, it absolutely isn't who you think it is.

1 month ago '04        #30
Explicit 
space
space
Props total: 3300 3 K  Slaps total: 265 265
 H Class said
 onlybuilt1906 said
That is absolutely not who you think it is. This timeline is after Return of the Jedi but before any of the new stuff. Thus, it absolutely isn't who you think it is.
Curious if this gets integrated at all for episode 9

1 month ago '10        #31
onlybuilt1906 
space
space
 Explicit said
Curious if this gets integrated at all for episode 9

1 month ago '17        #32
GxFR 
space
space
Props total: 1013 1 K  Slaps total: 156 156
Watchin now on misfit mods
... Some tusked sea lion jumped out the ice!! It's lit!!

1 month ago '04        #33
grydlok 
space
space
Props total: 5664 5 K  Slaps total: 254 254
I didn't know that race still existed. I thought the master was the last one.

1 month ago '15        #34
TJSky 23 
space
space
space
Props total: 1883 1 K  Slaps total: 272 272
Bounty hunting is a complicated profession....
+2   

1 month ago '10        #35
onlybuilt1906 
space
space
 grydlok said
I didn't know

e.
You should probably spoiler tag this as any fan will know exactly who you're referring to. That being said,

1 month ago '07        #36
Ghost Terp 
space
space
Props total: 7395 7 K  Slaps total: 1105 1 K
 hedake said

what good is a streaming service that drops WEEKLY episodes???!! This why netflix gonna keep winning....

If i wanted weekly eps, i'd just watch regular tv...anyway:

Weekly episodes are better because you can actually engage in conversations with other people about whatever show you're watching without being spoiled unlike with Netflix.

Take BX, threads for Netflix shows are all over the place because everyone watches them at their own pace.

Last edited by Ghost Terp; 11-12-2019 at 09:33 AM..
+3   

1 month ago '07        #37
TH35 
space
space
Props total: 23491 23 K  Slaps total: 2765 2 K
 Ghost Terp said
Weekly episodes are better because you can actually engage in conversations with other people about whatever show you're watching without being spoiled unlike with Netflix.

Take BX, threads for Netflix shows are all over the place because everyone watches them at their own pace.
I agree. I'm looking forward to episode 2 friday

1 month ago '04        #38
thegod 
space
space
Props total: 2672 2 K  Slaps total: 103 103
I have literally seen zero Star Wars' movies. This show looks hard as fu*k, but I dont want to watch and not get the nuances and references that I would if I knew what the fu*k was going on lol. Imma hold off and watch the Star Wars movies first. I might body 1-2 a week. So in 2-3 months I'll be caught up and then I'll watch this sh*t.

Watching them old a*s low budget joints will probably be painful, but they're classics so Im sure I'll still be able to get through them once I get into the story lol.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #39
SP Chaingang 
space
space
space
Props total: 1510 1 K  Slaps total: 97 97
First episode was excellent. Scenery, acting all perfect to me. I was engaged right at the start. Favreau doin his thing.

I have spoken.
+7   

1 month ago '06        #40
droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 54384 54 K  Slaps total: 7603 7 K
 Ghost Terp said

people still do that with weekly episodes...

Last edited by droid3000; 11-12-2019 at 01:03 PM..

1 month ago '15        #41
Preacher Mane 
space
space
Props total: 37015 37 K  Slaps total: 2438 2 K
Really enjoyed the first episode. Gave me Rogue One vibes.
+2   

1 month ago '16        #42
theidiotlamper 
space
space
Props total: 1259 1 K  Slaps total: 341 341
My n*gga that's mando

1 month ago '04        #43
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11085 11 K  Slaps total: 1933 1 K
 thegod said
I have literally seen zero Star Wars' movies. This show looks hard as fu*k, but I dont want to watch and not get the nuances and references that I would if I knew what the fu*k was going on lol. Imma hold off and watch the Star Wars movies first. I might body 1-2 a week. So in 2-3 months I'll be caught up and then I'll watch this sh*t.

Watching them old a*s low budget joints will probably be painful, but they're classics so Im sure I'll still be able to get through them once I get into the story lol.

Low budget.....?????? lol!!!! Bro with all due respect do your research.... much money was spent on the original trilogy and they were the first of their kind..... this why Lucasfilm and industrial light and magic exist now... and are the go to guys still to this day for all the marvel films and any other big budget films that use cgi or most practical effects....there is a reason why disney gave lucas 4.8 billion my n*gga... and half of that 4.8 is disney stock.... do the math.... lol!!!

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-12-2019 at 12:38 PM..
+4   

1 month ago '04        #44
NAKHI ALLAH 
space
space
Props total: 3733 3 K  Slaps total: 455 455
Hell yeah this is crack

1 month ago '04        #45
NAKHI ALLAH 
space
space
Props total: 3733 3 K  Slaps total: 455 455

1 month ago '10        #46
KJHARDY 
space
space
Props total: 20152 20 K  Slaps total: 2673 2 K

1 month ago '17        #47
dubsax 
space
space
Props total: 33467 33 K  Slaps total: 3075 3 K
was ready to talk sh*t but that was 2nd to only empire strikes back and the original star wars.

that was an amazing beginning

1 month ago '17        #48
dubsax 
space
space
Props total: 33467 33 K  Slaps total: 3075 3 K
 marcchrome said
Low budget.....?????? lol!!!! Bro with all due respect do your research.... much money was spent on the original trilogy and they were the first of their kind..... this why Lucasfilm and industrial light and magic exist now... and are the go to guys still to this day for all the marvel films and any other big budget films that use cgi or most practical effects....there is a reason why disney gave lucas 4.8 billion my n*gga... and half of that 4.8 is disney stock.... do the math.... lol!!!
peter jackson's Weta has the crown now.

ILM isnt what it used to be.
Weta does all the big CGI now

1 month ago '05        #49
blackninja 
space
space
Props total: 13483 13 K  Slaps total: 1323 1 K
 hedake said

what good is a streaming service that drops WEEKLY episodes???!! This why netflix gonna keep winning....

If i wanted weekly eps, i'd just watch regular tv...anyway:

In some way, I felt like you but that was because I was ignorant. Disney is not worried about Netflix too much and has no need to.

First off, Mandalorian is obviously not on TV and you can just wait and stream it on some site when it is over or not at all. Or wait until the last episode drops and use the free trial to see it. So, there is that.

Secondly, Mandalorian is not the main draw by any means. It was just a shiny launch object.

Third, Disney+ is cheaper right now and they have the Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ bundle.

Most importantly, Disney + has damn near EVERY, if not all, Disney/Marvel/Pixar/Star Wars/Pixar movies and TV shows ever made streaming RIGHT NOW. They also have the Muppets and EVERY Simpsons episode. There has never been a new streaming service that launched with so much grade A, well-known content.

People are literally buying their childhoods via all of the classic Disney films and TV shows they watched as a kid for $6.99. Netflix can touch that.

Last edited by blackninja; 11-12-2019 at 06:49 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '04        #50
thegod 
space
space
Props total: 2672 2 K  Slaps total: 103 103
 marcchrome said
Man Im talking about Low budget looking lol (I should have added the "looking" part)....relative to modern looking sh*t. I know it was ahead of its time then, but going back and watching now they look low budget lol....I mean they're old a*s movies now, but im just saying...
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+131online now  45
Memorable pictures from this decade
211 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  29
Video inside Top Winning Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe!
85 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside SMACK/URL - SMACK Volume 5 [DISCUSSION THREAD/LIVE UPDATES]
361 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  18
Image(s) inside Most Powerful Weapons In The Marvel Universe, Ranked By Destructive Fo..
58 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy