Wow After 3 years Black Jesus Season 3 has premiered!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+173  40
209 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '07        #26
Pistol Peter 
space
space
Props total: 6600 6 K  Slaps total: 448 448
it was unwatchable the first few shows but now that john witherspoon passed i do not want to see him in this poorly produced show

this show was his and charlie murphys last work...sad

2 weeks ago '06        #27
fresh3000 
space
space
Props total: 812 812  Slaps total: 135 135
Show been kinda wack...I guess its missing the late great Charlie...

2 weeks ago '14        #28
Hoodsta1e11 
space
space
Props total: 5412 5 K  Slaps total: 919 919
 goodhustlekid said

It so good watching this show again....

RIP Charlie Murphy you are missed.....

You hella late they announced the return way back in june the Boonie on episode is Hilarious

2 weeks ago '14        #29
Hoodsta1e11 
space
space
Props total: 5412 5 K  Slaps total: 919 919
 bangtha40 said
I mean .......itís back....so thereís that

Donít watch this sh*t bruh

Damn what you mean the Boonie on episode is Hilarious I'll admit them first episodes was trash wit them gangsta bi*ches just shooting up sh*t and Loyds court case and the probation officer you know what never mind I only like that Boonie episode and the football game one the others straight trash

2 weeks ago '07        #30
Jumbo Rondo 
space
space
Props total: 35756 35 K  Slaps total: 5101 5 K
 Rico23 said
It was soul-less, but i still watched

Didnt carry the same bravado and it had too much forced humor that was corny. It was never liked that during the 1st 2 seasons.Fely like the season of the Boondocks that Aaron didnt oversee. Cant believe Arron signed off on this
I think Mike Clattenburg was the real brains behind this show heís co creator and directed the first 2 seasons now he had no involvement this season and this is how it turns out
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #31
airmcnair06 
space
space
Props total: 276 276  Slaps total: 15 15
Yea i agree with everybody else. Season 3 trash and should be treated like the red headed step child that was season 4 of boondocks.

The show completely different.

They replaced Charlie Murphy wit a n*gga who's not as funny

3/4 of the main characters disappeared with little explanation

These yoga bi*ches just showing up and shooting sh*t up is cartoonish and makes the show look amateur af. If this was the boondocks that could work, but c'mon bruh...

Bonnie baby mama being made a main character out of nowhere is unnecessary af...

I'm cool wit the cute chick and the nerdy dude (king Bach) being written out the show cause they was kinda pointless roles... But Fish and Jason were major parts of the cast, should've at least explained what happened to em or kept 1 of em on

Jesus is less "******ish" and more cartoonish in the way he acts. His powers are more obvious and in your face. He's getting hit by cars and going thru em. Riding his bike on water... We never seen that in the first 2 seasons. Just subtle little miracles. Everybody was skeptical of him cause his powers was subtle and barely noticeable. Now they so much in yo face he saving the day on some jolly happy sh*t. You can't deny that it's Jesus... Before there was some ambiguity to it. Overall, they Just lost the essence of the show.

I used to watch the YouTube series... I remember those short clips being way funnier... But it's easy to be funny in a 2 minute clip... Not as easy in a 30 minute episode.

It had its run.

Imma just pretend season 3 didn't happen tho. Think I made it to 4 episodes til I finally turned it off after the yoga bi*ches shot up some random sh*t and didn't hit nothing... Again
+2   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Tom Hardy Shares VENOM 2 Set Photos
20 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+142online now  14
Memorable pictures from this decade
227 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Best SNL Skits Of The Decade?
18 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+42online now  7
Video inside The song in Chicago that really started it all.
44 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy