Temporary 'Air Dam Shipping Covers' Are the Hottest Mod For Dodge Challengers and Chargers

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

4 months ago '17        #26
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 89563 89 K  Slaps total: 9514 9 K
 breezeus313 said
Fact
I made the worst mistake being impatient
I had gotten a v6 challenger and then two days later they had a sale on the hellcat
for an extra $100 a month. I was pissed
but i gotten rid of it now
I have a Camaro and I wanna trade it so bad, but it's paid off so I'm gonna ride it til the wheels fall off.

The reason I sh*t on V6 owners so much is because the ONLY reason to own Muscle Cars is speed. They're pretty sh*tty in every other aspect.
+1   

4 months ago '19        #27
JamesFranco 
space
space
space
Props total: 3670 3 K  Slaps total: 3785 3 K
McDonald French fry hanging off the car n sh*t
+1   

4 months ago '18        #28
BlaqThum 
space
space
Props total: 2908 2 K  Slaps total: 201 201
 justin747 said

Not for me but dude did a really good job installing that. That's impressive
Same thing I said
+2   

4 months ago '16        #29
SmoqLoud 
space
space
Props total: 2228 2 K  Slaps total: 222 222
 justin747 said
I'm kinda indifferent. They look a little weird, but they do protect the bumper from curb rash.

Nobody better be putting these sh*ts on a Base Model Charger or V6 Challenger tho. Matter of fact, if you own a V6 Challenger just trade it in. No grown man should own that car. Leave that to the strippers
+3   

4 months ago '19        #30
zzxxccvvbb 
space
space
space
Props total: 5780 5 K  Slaps total: 790 790
Kinda pops on some colors.

Dodge can sell colored ones as a $500 add on next year
+2   

4 months ago '06        #31
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 69571 69 K  Slaps total: 3876 3 K
do they have to be in yellow though?

cant they be in the same color as the rest of the car?
+1   

4 months ago '06        #32
Mike in Reno 
space
space
Props total: 3685 3 K  Slaps total: 593 593
 JacobWatch said
This whole time I thought if they had the yellow splitters meant it was a scat pack

I thought the same thing
+1   

3 months ago '04        #33
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 5874 5 K  Slaps total: 1418 1 K
i mean i see ppl not removing the plastic wrap on the door plates hoping that they protect those silver trims from dings (and they actually do) and thinking, thats all good but youre just keeping it pristine for the next man cuz YOU will never get to see them clean trims in they glory cuz they are covered with yellowing plastic wraps!

this is a bit different cuz ppl who keep the covers think they look good but i personally dont, along with them ugly a*s orange side markers
+1   

3 months ago '11        #34
Silencer 
space
space
Props total: 8388 8 K  Slaps total: 449 449
Domestic V6 whips should not come with spoilers air dams or upgraded wheel packages period

Pull up srt8 soundin like a dodge avenger
+2   

3 months ago '16        #35
P Glizzy 
space
space
Props total: 8747 8 K  Slaps total: 1142 1 K
"You say that you a boss, I ain't believing that sh*t. You got the funny Geneva watch, with the Ferrari kit..."

*points mic*
+1   

3 months ago '04        #36
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 14163 14 K  Slaps total: 1860 1 K
its like those kids with bmw putting those rainbow sh*t in their grill
+2   

3 months ago '13        #37
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 29839 29 K  Slaps total: 5669 5 K
Yoooo Ive been wondering wtf these stupid a*s out of place lookin yellow pieces were on otherwise good looking Chargers/ Challengers. Looks tacky af.

3 months ago '13        #38
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 29839 29 K  Slaps total: 5669 5 K
 realgunta said
do they have to be in yellow though?

cant they be in the same color as the rest of the car?
They could if they were ever meant to be seen by the public in the first place. Theyre literally just supposed to be used for shipping purposes, not as fashion statements. It would be like keeping the plastic wrap on your rims.

3 months ago '06        #39
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 69571 69 K  Slaps total: 3876 3 K
 SimpinAintEz said
They could if they were ever meant to be seen by the public in the first place. They’re literally just supposed to be used for shipping purposes, not as fashion statements. It would be like keeping the plastic wrap on your rims.
oh ok, i get it now

i actually thought the thread was about an aftermarket product that ppl were placing on the bumper/lip area of their whips to protect it

3 months ago '14        #40
breezeus313 
space
space
space
Props total: 1572 1 K  Slaps total: 99 99
 justin747 said
I have a Camaro and I wanna trade it so bad, but it's paid off so I'm gonna ride it til the wheels fall off.

The reason I sh*t on V6 owners so much is because the ONLY reason to own Muscle Cars is speed. They're pretty sh*tty in every other aspect.
I would keep it as a second car
I leased that challenger, but now negros steal challenger and charger with v8 I already know the insurance is going to be crazy. I might just settle on a Ram with the 12 inch touch screen
+1   

3 months ago '17        #41
space
space
 breezeus313 said
I would keep it as a second car
I leased that challenger, but now negros steal challenger and charger with v8 I already know the insurance is going to be crazy. I might just settle on a Ram with the 12 inch touch screen
Yea I hope to keep it. It's in great shape. I take good care of it and I'm proud of that. It's a great weekend car.

The problem is I live in LA and it's hard to find apartments with 2 parking spots. I'm looking tho. It's gonna be HARD to let this car go. It's basically brand new.

3 months ago '17        #42
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 10892 10 K  Slaps total: 1311 1 K
 breezeus313 said
Fact
I made the worst mistake being impatient
I had gotten a v6 challenger and then two days later they had a sale on the hellcat
for an extra $100 a month. I was pissed
but i gotten rid of it now
At the end of the day the v6 vs v8 debate doesn't matter unless a driver takes the car to the track or strip

Also, Hellcats have much higher overhead costs

You may have been pissed but that car isn't designed for an owners first Challenger

Last edited by Lazy; 08-22-2019 at 11:26 PM..

3 months ago '17        #43
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 10892 10 K  Slaps total: 1311 1 K
 justin747 said
Charger GT is fine. I don't expect people to buy a Charger in a V8. I don't really see a Charger as a muscle car.

Now if you get a V6 Challenger...
GT owner here

It was completely worth it

450hp and I can drive it all year round and off road and actually take a curve without body roll

There's a lot more to these cars than just the number of cylinders
+2   

3 months ago '04        #44
CPizzle 
space
space
Props total: 505 505  Slaps total: 76 76
It's like the sticker on a fitted, they wanna feel like it's still a new car... until you take it off and see all the dust

3 months ago '17        #45
space
space
 Lazy said
At the end of the day the v6 vs v8 debate doesn't matter unless a driver takes the car to the track or strip

You may have been pissed but that car isn't designed for an owners first Challenger

Completely disagree. If you buy a V6 muscle car you made a mistake. You overpaid for a slow a*s couple with a bunch of inconveniences like lack of space and bad gas mileage and not being able to see out of the car.

If you're in the market for a muscle car and you can only afford a V6, pretty much any car in the same price range would be an INFINITELY better option.

You can get damn near a top of the line Malibu for the same price as a Base Camaro with the RS package. The Malibu is better in pretty much every single way except looks and fjag even debatable cause the 2019 Camaro are TERRIBLE (and I'm a Camaro fan)
+2   

3 months ago '04        #46
CrAkKedOuT 
space
space
space
Props total: 20829 20 K  Slaps total: 2874 2 K
I don't see a problem leaving them on. It's not like it's a color that really doesn't match the car color. Since people love these I'm sure there's a company out there makes different colors for it.

I honestly always thought it was tape...

3 months ago '04        #47
CrAkKedOuT 
space
space
space
Props total: 20829 20 K  Slaps total: 2874 2 K
 justin747 said

Same here. Love the new ZL1, would love to have it but it wouldn't be much of an upgrade for me power wise. Looks wise and technology wise though, absolutely. I did read the ZL1 is a rough ride due to the race setup. Fine by me, been running solid body mounts for years now.
+1   

3 months ago '05        #48
The Problem 
space
space
Props total: 535 535  Slaps total: 132 132
Charger owners be the cheapest. Paint your sh*t or use vinyl.

Ol wish they had an m3/s4 a*ses.

3 months ago '07        #49
Rico23 
space
space
Props total: 22144 22 K  Slaps total: 2327 2 K
 Lazy said

This is such a lie

justin747 said

Completely disagree. If you buy a V6 muscle car you made a mistake. You overpaid for a slow a*s couple with a bunch of inconveniences like lack of space and bad gas mileage and not being able to see out of the car.

If you're in the market for a muscle car and you can only afford a V6, pretty much any car in the same price range would be an INFINITELY better option.

You can get damn near a top of the line Malibu for the same price as a Base Camaro with the RS package. The Malibu is better in pretty much every single way except looks and fjag even debatable cause the 2019 Camaro are TERRIBLE (and I'm a Camaro fan)
I cant believe dude said this with a straight face...last weekend some clown on the highway saw my Challenger taillights and tried to speed up next to me with his aftermarket V6 challenger pipes(i seen and heard him in my rearview cuz he was wilding in the highway thinking he was cool). sh*t was sounding like a 370z He pulled up next to me at the exit and saw my shaker hood and changed his mind. stopped revving and everything and started going the speedlimit...

I peeled off on him anyway

Last edited by Rico23; 08-23-2019 at 07:48 AM..
+4   

3 months ago '19        #50
PRo 
space
space
space
Props total: 1928 1 K  Slaps total: 190 190
Who gives a fu*k what you do with YOUR car?
n*gga you can keep the sticker in the back window for all I care lmao
It ain't my car, it ain't my business

These broke n*gga problems honestly
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+118online now  31
Rappers who turned out a whole lot differently than they started
133 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Chevy Corvette SUV on its way?
27 comments
21 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+31online now  16
Spotify Wrapped 2019 just dropped... what is your top artist and top song?
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+81online now  15
Video inside 8 years ago we lost a comedy goat
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy