Mar 3 - Hawaii decides again not to legalize marijuana

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+28  54
39 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 months ago '04        #26
bibbyboi 
space
space
Props total: 5092 5 K  Slaps total: 596 596
I have a feeling it's because it's too easy to grow here and on the Big Island we actually have land. A lot of people own at least an acre. It would be an easy way to destabilize the power structure here.
+1   

5 months ago '16        #27
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7959 7 K  Slaps total: 971 971
 OldBusiness said
I been growing for a long time now. Recently stepped it up from 6 plants to 12 and got a fullly dedicated room with tents, lighting, fans and all.

Havent paid for tree in a long time. Cant wait for my blue dream and cookies to finish.
must be the good life

cant wait to do the same

5 months ago '04        #28
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 19034 19 K  Slaps total: 1091 1 K
 OldBusiness said
I been growing for a long time now. Recently stepped it up from 6 plants to 12 and got a fullly dedicated room with tents, lighting, fans and all.

Havent paid for tree in a long time. Cant wait for my blue dream and cookies to finish.
yeah we had a hydro tent with co2 pumped in and sh*t in our garage out in cali when i was in my early 20s. i aint have no card, but 2 of my 3 roommates had cards so we were growing 30 plants at a time sh*t was wild bro i came from florida before that so sh*t felt dangerous as hell but it was all legal. we were dumb as hell with all that weed, rollin quarter blunts, passing them to each other using the one dudes remote control helicopter indoors n sh*t goofy as hell
+1   

5 months ago '17        #29
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 11040 11 K  Slaps total: 1329 1 K
 bibbyboi said
I have a feeling it's because it's too easy to grow here and on the Big Island we actually have land. A lot of people own at least an acre. It would be an easy way to destabilize the power structure here.
Good point

Might end up with another Jamaica where outsiders run too much
+1   

5 months ago '04        #30
bibbyboi 
space
space
Props total: 5092 5 K  Slaps total: 596 596
 Lazy said
Good point

Might end up with another Jamaica where outsiders run too much
No my bad, I meant we the regular people here would have too much power. A lot of the power would shift to the outer islands because we have land and O'ahu(the most populated one and where all the politicians are) has very little.

Trust me they don't want that. The outer islands are more open to the idea that Hawaii is being occupied by the US and we want the US out of here and brought up on war crimes.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #31
Greenghost2212 
space
space
Props total: 1987 1 K  Slaps total: 568 568
 onlyonesmoke said
Smart fu*king choice. The fu*kery that is going on in California is a fu*king joke. I vote against it here. fu*k Prop 64.
n*gga literally everybody else BESIDES you n*ggas did legalization right

2 weeks ago '19        #32
zzxxccvvbb 
space
space
space
Props total: 6123 6 K  Slaps total: 898 898
You don't want legalized weed. You want to live in a region that unofficially decriminalizes it.

-A Resident of BC

2 weeks ago '13        #33
lb99 
space
space
Props total: 2794 2 K  Slaps total: 284 284
Some of yall n*ggas in legal states come off as spoiled. Telling us we dont want legal weed for various reasons that seem trivial when you consider the fact that some of us live in places where we can actually get real Prison time for enjoying some sh*t that yall seem to take for granted.

I'd rather have all the legal weed problems than go to prison for a quarter
+4   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+58online now  21
Video inside Orlando Jones fired from American Gods
96 comments
2 days ago
@movies