Jan 21 - Kamala Harris is running for President Of the United States

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+38  76
46 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

11 months ago '04        #51
DJ Maximum|M 
space
space
Props total: 32674 32 K  Slaps total: 2507 2 K
i fu*k with kamala

way more than ortiz chick

11 months ago '15        #52
thirssty58 
space
space
Props total: 25987 25 K  Slaps total: 4054 4 K
 killadre said
Considering what we got in there now, no one can honestly say she not qualified or stable enough to be in the office. Trump opened the floodgates for double standards to be exposed

Honestly donít care who ends up in there Iím just excited to see news outlets, and Politicians get exposed. Many side by side comparison videos of things they said in the past vs what theyíre going to say towards certain people.
This, the bar is so low at this point shambles admin anybody can do this sh*t, well as long as you're a celebrity us loves it celebrities, will Smith up next

11 months ago '17        #53
Stand Tall 
space
space
space
Props total: 14390 14 K  Slaps total: 13698 13 K
 Nemohoes95 said
Black voters itís all about optics, her handlers are going to play up her black side for black votes.
For what?

Remember the Democratica got our votes on locked.

Itís gunna be more people like u bringing up a white dude

11 months ago '04        #54
goodi 
space
space
Props total: 2336 2 K  Slaps total: 595 595
Cute

11 months ago '10        #55
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 33776 33 K  Slaps total: 4637 4 K
 flav said
Saw this coming from a mile away

To address the other topics ITT, the hierarchy within the feminist/progressive (extreme-ish) seems to go as this:Outside of straight white males,it seems to go as such:

Gay people>black men>white women >>>>>>> black women

I could be wrong, but it looks like it so far. In other words, a gay president would be considered before a black female it appears.

Am i lookong too much into this?
Yes. You and that other dude talking about "totem poles" are trying to make sh*t way too complicated.

I don't even know how you have gay people jumping over white women. Literally all that has changed for them in the last 20 years is they have the right to marry each other and join the miltary. s*xual orientation is still not a Federally protected class and you can still be discriminated against because of it.

11 months ago '08        #56
flav 
space
space
Props total: 10239 10 K  Slaps total: 2693 2 K
 Bandito said
Yes. You and that other dude talking about "totem poles" are trying to make sh*t way to complicated.

I don't even know how you have gay people jumping over white women. Literally all that has changed for them in the last 20 years is they have the right to marry each other and join the miltary. s*xual orientation is still not a Federally protected class and you can still be discriminated against because of it.
It’s actually pretty simple: make fun of women, white women as a black man “unseasoned” “becky” “pancake” or any stereotypical joke about white women

Vs

A joke against gay people

It speaks for itself... and that’s just an example

11 months ago '18        #57
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21526 21 K  Slaps total: 5583 5 K
 Bandito said
Yes. You and that other dude talking about "totem poles" are trying to make sh*t way to complicated.

Educate them bruh, gay people can still get openly discriminated against under law.

You cant do that to woman and black folk. Thats why Pence wife can openly work at a religious school that bans all gay parents and teachers while also making kids sign anti-gay promise letters upon entry.

11 months ago '18        #58
MaxG 
space
space
space
Props total: 336 336  Slaps total: 52 52
 StillSFamilyRep said
#BernieSanders2020 fu*k these establishment politicians who take money from the big banks.
Sad he got cheated out of presidency. The higher ups dont want a candate like that to win because that will open the door to the people having the power .
+2   

11 months ago '08        #59
flav 
space
space
 Sandyy said
Educate them bruh, gay people can still get openly discriminated against under law.

You cant do that to woman and black folk. Thats why Pence wife can openly work at a religious school that bans all gay parents and teachers while also making kids sign anti-gay promise letters upon entry.

Blah

Thatís why i specifically stated progressives among other groups

Looks like you didnít pay attention to my content and jumped the gun

11 months ago '08        #60
flav 
space
space
 Bandito said
Yes. You and that other dude talking about "totem poles" are trying to make sh*t way too complicated.

I said feminist / progressives

Would you care to pay attention to content then respond accordignly?

11 months ago '18        #61
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21526 21 K  Slaps total: 5583 5 K
 flav said

Feminst value woman rights 1st, black ppl value black advancement social justice 1st, and gays value civil rights for gays 1st.

But progressive policy lumped together as a group would suggest.
Woman
POC (Black ppl)
---
Gays

In that order. I mean we had 2nd wave feminism, civil rights movement, 3rd wave feminism, then gay rights. I dont see that timeline producing a gay president before a black female one.

Imo - dems know black woman are due after how they turned out for house votes. Plus they helped keep a child molestor out of office in Alabama.

Harris has as good a shot as anyone right now and the DNC love her and Corey Booker.

Last edited by Sandyy; 01-21-2019 at 05:07 PM..
+1   

11 months ago '10        #62
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 33776 33 K  Slaps total: 4637 4 K
 flav said

I did notice that. My point still stands.

Nothing progessive has happened for gay people in a long time. Even gay marriage was a result of the Supreme Court pulling the country forward kicking and screaming. So called liberals like Obama were still publicly against gay marriage just 7 years ago. He puts a rainbow flag on the White House and people call him the 1st gay president. You even have white supremacists using his lukewarm support for gay marriage to try and get Black people to disown the 1st Black President. Anytime someone says "Obama did more for gays than Black People, just know where that tactic came from. I'm not saying everyone should love Obama or agree with his policies. But, to question the man's blackness is really trying to weaken his accomplishment as the 1st Black President. Trying to erase him like they did Marcus Garvey.

Bringing it back to this thread. You already see the same thing being done to Harris. I'm not even a fan of hers. I disagree with a lot of what she has done in the past in regard to police misconduct among other things. That's where I'll lay my criticism at her. Not who she married to or any other superficial sh*t like that.

11 months ago '06        #63
$C-Brisc$ 
space
space
Props total: 884 884  Slaps total: 123 123
Kamala Harris was raised Indian, not black and also she was raised middle class and in Canada. Black people should not vote for her unless she do something in the interest of them. Obama fooled black people let's not do it again.

Also why is the brown hnd in front of the black and white hand. That gives you a idea of what her campaign will be be focusing on.
+5   

11 months ago '16        #64
drizz 
space
space
Props total: 2848 2 K  Slaps total: 746 746
Sad but true!

there have been 45 presidents and only 1 has been something different than a white man.

Dems really wanna win should start with a white man.....

Palin, hillary, shirley chisem, all failed.

Obama was half white and had a white man as vp.

Bernie maybe could of won but dems did him dirty.

11 months ago '05        #65
autoraptronix 
space
space
Props total: 2585 2 K  Slaps total: 2555 2 K
 Sphynx said
I see the Democrats aint learn their lesson from last time. This a country that can't even handle an all female Ghostbusters. Nevermind a President
Bullsh*t. The last female to run for President was exposed for rigging the primaries against her opponent, colluding with the media to prop up the "sure loser" that beat her, and had her emails exposed showing what corporate prostitute she was. Let's not even getting into her and her campaign manager being exposed as a satanist and pedo-queen. If the DNC supporters her she's probably a tot-diddler too.

11 months ago '04        #66
erickonasis 
space
space
Props total: 42580 42 K  Slaps total: 5328 5 K
Pass. Sheís definitely out of touch with reality doing this sh*t
+2   

11 months ago '04        #67
erickonasis 
space
space
Props total: 42580 42 K  Slaps total: 5328 5 K
 DJ Maximum said
i fu*k with kamala

way more than ortiz chick
This is exactly what the GOP wants. She hasnít got a chance

11 months ago '19        #68
Gold Face  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17367 17 K  Slaps total: 20599 20 K
Don’t complain if this is who you roll out and you lose

11 months ago '08        #69
flav 
space
space
 Bandito said
I did notice that. My point still stands.

Nothing progessive has happened for gay people in a long time. Even gay marriage was a result of the Supreme Court pulling the country forward kicking and screaming. So called liberals like Obama were still publicly against gay marriage just 7 years ago. He puts a rainbow flag on the White House and people call him the 1st gay president. You even have white supremacists using his lukewarm support for gay marriage to try and get Black people to disown the 1st Black President. Anytime someone says "Obama did more for gays than Black People, just know where that tactic came from. I'm not saying everyone should love Obama or agree with his policies. But, to question the man's blackness is really trying to weaken his accomplishment as the 1st Black President. Trying to erase him like they did Marcus Garvey.

Bringing it back to this thread. You already see the same thing being done to Harris. I'm not even a fan of hers. I disagree with a lot of what she has done in the past in regard to police misconduct among other things. That's where I'll lay my criticism at her. Not who she married to or any other superficial sh*t like that.
You’re barking the wrong tree playa

I say: the progressive hierarchy is:______

You say: nothing progressive has happened

Instead of responding to a point made, you make anoter one as a response

A gay person will be focused to be given power before a black woman. Why? Because among reasons such as the progressive intent. We can even say that what you responded fall under the progressive intent but you’re packaging it as a couner point

Now whether i agree or not with the reasons or the points that make up the intent are a whole other discussion

11 months ago '09        #70
thegoldenhero 
space
space
Props total: 40500 40 K  Slaps total: 3453 3 K
Trump about to be in there for another 4 years smh
+2   

11 months ago '04        #71
EMBARK 
space
space
Props total: 593 593  Slaps total: 79 79
 DoctorNBA said
Well sh*t the difference is they aint from the African continent. Why if someone black is born in America, are they not called American or Black American? They never lived in Africa bruh.
First of all Kamala is an AKA, a BLACK sorority. Plus based on record, shell have no problem getting the black vote. Secondly stfu.
+1   

11 months ago '08        #72
flav 
space
space
 Sandyy said
Feminst value woman rights 1st, black ppl value black advancement social justice 1st, and gays value civil rights for gays 1st.

But progressive policy lumped together as a group would suggest.
Woman
POC (Black ppl)
---
Gays

In that order. I mean we had 2nd wave feminism, civil rights movement, 3rd wave feminism, then gay rights. I dont see that timeline producing a gay president before a black female one.

Imo - dems know black woman are due after how they turned out for house votes. Plus they helped keep a child molestor out of office in Alabama.

Harris has as good a shot as anyone right now and the DNC love her and Corey Booker.
thank you for an actual response

We’ll see, the order you place has its validity, where i’m curious and hesitant is the perception of things: a black female president or a white/mixed gay man who doesn’t necessarily walk around “acting gay” (stereotypically) may be easier to be accepted by the general public
+1   

11 months ago '14        #73
baskeeyacht 
space
space
Props total: 20249 20 K  Slaps total: 3686 3 K
Trump loving this
+1   

11 months ago '10        #74
buzzkill 
space
space
Props total: 2681 2 K  Slaps total: 192 192
Trash corporate dem

Wasnt she a prosecutor locking black folks up
+2   

11 months ago '06        #75
yumflip 
space
space
Props total: 4926 4 K  Slaps total: 509 509
 flav said
Saw this coming from a mile away

To address the other topics ITT, the hierarchy within the feminist/progressive (extreme-ish) seems to go as this:Outside of straight white males,it seems to go as such:

Gay people>black men>white women >>>>>>> black women

I could be wrong, but it looks like it so far. In other words, a gay president would be considered before a black female it appears.

Am i lookong too much into this?
White gay men & lesbo/feminist, college educated White women occupy the same space. And it's >>>>>>>>>anything Black. They have what I call "proximity to power" dynamic. They have seen first hand & benefitted directly from social & familial closeness to the power structure, but have been denied direct access. Socially they occupy a strata that has always benefitted them over others, but still kept them below their straight, Christian male counterparts. The progressive movement is their first legit chance at a power grab. Don't sleep.
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  23
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
168 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
42 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
-82online now  12
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+157online now  7
Video inside This girl met her tinder dates without telling them how tall she was
196 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy