Jan 21 - Kamala Harris is running for President Of the United States

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+28  63
39 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

11 months ago '07        #26
DoctorNBA 
space
space
Props total: 7457 7 K  Slaps total: 5556 5 K
 Sandyy said
Obama western european and kenyan and got it, so you figure it out genius.
Lol always gotta be a dumb one. Kenya is in Africa. Jamaica is in the Carribean genius.

11 months ago '18        #27
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 28536 28 K  Slaps total: 3206 3 K
 DoctorNBA said
Her mom is Indian and dad is Jamaican. Will she get the African American vote?
Why the fuk do you care? Are you black? You seem to be all up in our sh*t? Mind ya business bi*ch a*s n*gga.
+1   

11 months ago '18        #28
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
Lol always gotta be a dumb one. Kenya is in Africa. Jamaica is in the Carribean genius.
You're so fuking stupid. His point was, it doesn't matter if she has indian or white in her blood. Like it doesn't matter if one of her parents is from the Caribbean (which ya dumb a*s spelled wrong ) or Africa.
+1   

11 months ago '17        #29
Stand Tall 
space
space
space
Props total: 14390 14 K  Slaps total: 13698 13 K
 Nemohoes95 said
Yea they gonna play like she was apart of the struggle, what might hurt her is her white husband.
How would that hurt her? And who is dishin out that “hurt”?

U think trump would pick up more black votes this next time around over a white husband?

Doubt she gets the nomination but ur already wit that bullsh*t off ur one sentence.

Nothing 2 do with policies......u went straight 2 character slander

11 months ago '14        #30
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 11259 11 K  Slaps total: 7280 7 K
This is the lady that wouldn't prosecute Steve Mnuchin shes corrupt.
+7   

11 months ago '14        #31
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 11259 11 K  Slaps total: 7280 7 K
Delete

11 months ago '07        #32
DoctorNBA 
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
You're so fuking stupid. His point was, it doesn't matter if she has indian or white in her blood. Like it doesn't matter if one of her parents is from the Caribbean (which ya dumb a*s spelled wrong ) or Africa.
Aw it dont? Aw I thought u hated the white man. Well hell my bad dawg it dont matter tho. U right thats my bad. It aint about race with u.

11 months ago '18        #33
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
Aw it dont? Aw I thought u hated the white man. Well hell my bad dawg it dont matter tho. U right thats my bad. It aint about race with u.
I wasn't speaking for myself dumb a*s. I was translating for him since you were too stupid to get the obvious point he was trying to relay.

Now how about you hop off our dycks you sucker a*s n*gga. Always worried about the next man sh*t. Mind ya business lame a*s.
+1   

11 months ago '07        #34
DoctorNBA 
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
I wasn't speaking for myself dumb a*s. I was translating for him since you were too stupid to get the obvious point he was trying to relay.

Now how about you hop off our dycks you sucker a*s n*gga. Always worried about the next man sh*t. Mind ya business lame a*s.
Lol u quoting me. Hurt in ya feelings then. Kamala aint African American so I was asking if she'd get the AA vote and you come to my house with the torches. Boyyy u weak.

11 months ago '17        #35
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 31394 31 K  Slaps total: 4652 4 K
 Sphynx said
I see the Democrats aint learn their lesson from last time. This a country that can't even handle an all female Ghostbusters. Nevermind a President
Women were not the problem. Hillary is just not electable. If Oprah or Michelle ran they'd win.
+2   

11 months ago '18        #36
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 43302 43 K  Slaps total: 5728 5 K
 DoctorNBA said
What's the difference between the people from Africa and the people from Jamaica besides the body of water separating them? Jamaicans don't come from Ghana?
+1   

11 months ago '14        #37
Nemohoes95 
space
space
space
Props total: 11912 11 K  Slaps total: 1682 1 K
 Stand Tall said
How would that hurt her? And who is dishin out that ďhurtĒ?

U think trump would pick up more black votes this next time around over a white husband?

Doubt she gets the nomination but ur already wit that bullsh*t off ur one sentence.

Nothing 2 do with policies......u went straight 2 character slander
Black voters itís all about optics, her handlers are going to play up her black side for black votes.
+6   

11 months ago '18        #38
MaFF 
space
space
Props total: 631 631  Slaps total: 138 138
n*ggas keep saying Oprah

+1   

11 months ago '05        #39
jaydiLLa 
space
space
space
Props total: 138 138  Slaps total: 14 14
 GodBody said
Women were not the problem. Hillary is just not electable. If Oprah or Michelle ran they'd win.
Until the rest of the old white lifelong members of congress pass on, it aint happening!

No way they gonna let a woman lead them.. ESPECIALLY a minority... not happening.

A black MAN is one thing... a WOMAN (regardless of race) is a whole different ball game. Them folks are not trying to see that else it would of been happened way before a black president.
+1   

11 months ago '16        #40
slmybstrd 
space
space
space
Props total: 327 327  Slaps total: 60 60
So y'all just gonna block Bernie again.
Smh

11 months ago '07        #41
DoctorNBA 
space
space
 StillSFamilyRep said
What's the difference between the people from Africa and the people from Jamaica besides the body of water separating them? Jamaicans don't come from Ghana?
Well sh*t the difference is they aint from the African continent. Why if someone black is born in America, are they not called American or Black American? They never lived in Africa bruh.

11 months ago '07        #42
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 29752 29 K  Slaps total: 3768 3 K
 StillSFamilyRep said
#BernieSanders2020 fu*k these establishment politicians who take money from the big banks.
yea maybe if he isnt finessed by the establishment again..I dont vote dem or rep

11 months ago '18        #43
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 43302 43 K  Slaps total: 5728 5 K
 DoctorNBA said
Well sh*t the difference is they aint from the African continent. Why if someone black is born in America, are they not called American or Black American? They never lived in Africa bruh.
Italians born in America are called "white Americans" or are they commonly called "Irish Americans"??

11 months ago '17        #44
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 31394 31 K  Slaps total: 4652 4 K
 jaydiLLa said
Until the rest of the old white lifelong members of congress pass on, it aint happening!

No way they gonna let a woman lead them.. ESPECIALLY a minority... not happening.

A black MAN is one thing... a WOMAN (regardless of race) is a whole different ball game. Them folks are not trying to see that else it would of been happened way before a black president.
Nah, I refuse to believe that they love or tolerate Black people over their own women.
+1   

11 months ago '07        #45
kyhoopsgoat 
space
space
Props total: 7690 7 K  Slaps total: 1555 1 K
Don't be sleazy, vote for Yeezy!

11 months ago '18        #46
sysmbx 
space
space
Props total: 2971 2 K  Slaps total: 2460 2 K
 GodBody said
Nah, I refuse to believe that they love or tolerate Black people over their own women.
Why are people acting like it's gonna be hard for a black woman

Black men are lower than black women on the social totem pole of white supremacy

White male supremacists would love to have a black woman in office who's married to a white man. The seat is symbolic. It's a tool used to upstart agendas. Obama came in and completely got black people to support gays to their demise and now little black girls everywhere are gonna a*sociate power and excellence with marrying a white man. You think they really gonna let a proud black person in that seat?? fu*k no lmao

This is like "Scandal" for black women except instead of having to watch that bedwench dynamic as "fantasy", they now get to see that wench dynamic become institutionalized and normalized. Which is what those shows and social programming have been priming them for.

Black men are the enemy and always will be. This woman is only here to reinforce that further to our people.
+6   

11 months ago '13        #47
eazy253 
space
space
Props total: 4847 4 K  Slaps total: 292 292
Won't be getting my vote.

Harris defended California’s uniquely cruel three-strikes law, the only one in the country which imposed life sentences for a third “strike” that was any minor felony. She urged voters to reject Proposition 66, a ballot initiative that would have reformed the harsh law by making only serious or violent felonies trigger life sentences.
+9   

11 months ago '08        #48
flav 
space
space
Props total: 10254 10 K  Slaps total: 2702 2 K
Saw this coming from a mile away

To address the other topics ITT, the hierarchy within the feminist/progressive (extreme-ish) seems to go as this:Outside of straight white males,it seems to go as such:

Gay people>black men>white women >>>>>>> black women

I could be wrong, but it looks like it so far. In other words, a gay president would be considered before a black female it appears.

Am i lookong too much into this?

Last edited by flav; 01-21-2019 at 04:25 PM..

11 months ago '18        #49
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21600 21 K  Slaps total: 5590 5 K
 DoctorNBA said
You was one of those short bus- hold hands to go to the bath room kids right?

Everybody thinks jamaicans black just like everyone think africans black. Hell bob marley got a white parent too but you never dont think of him as a black guy from a black place.

You over thinking this one short bus.

Last edited by Sandyy; 01-21-2019 at 04:38 PM..

11 months ago '08        #50
flav 
space
space
Props total: 10254 10 K  Slaps total: 2702 2 K
 Nemohoes95 said
Black voters itís all about optics, her handlers are going to play up her black side for black votes.

+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Tom Hardy Shares VENOM 2 Set Photos
21 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+58online now  24