Dec 3 - Poll: 51 percent of Florida voters disapprove of Trump

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+38  76
46 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '15        #1
210 page views
15 comments

Putin~Work  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 63715 63 K  Slaps total: 8363 8 K
Dec 3 - Poll: 51 percent of Florida voters disapprove of Trump

About half of voters in Florida disapprove of President Trump, posing a 2020 challenge for the president as he seeks to notch back-to-back electoral victories in the battleground state.

The poll, conducted by Saint Leo University Polling Institute and released Tuesday, found that 51.4 percent of Florida voters last month disapproved of the presidentís job performance, down from 55 percent in a similar April survey.

Trump garnered support from 45.6 percent of state voters, up from 40.4 percent in April

In 2016, Trump narrowly won Florida, beating former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton by less than 2 percentage points.

Trumpís approval rating increased among both Florida respondents and nationwide voters, according to the poll. In November, 43.4 percent of U.S. voters polled said they approved of the presidentís job performance, compared with 41.8 percent in April.

ďAlthough the presidentís approval rating goes up and down slightly, opinions of his job performance are by now baked into the pumpkin pie,Ē said Frank Orlando, director of the Saint Leo University Polling Institute, in a statement.

Support for the president splits sharply along party lines, with 85.5 percent of Republicans nationwide and 84 percent of Florida Republicans saying they support the president. Among independent voters, 39.6 percent nationwide approved Trumpís job performance, compared with 40.5 percent in Florida.

Respondents also rated Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), with 68.2 percent of Florida voters saying they approved of his performance, up from 61.8 percent in April.

Florida Sens. Rick Scott (R) and Marco Rubio (R) received approval ratings of 56.8 percent and 55.4 percent, respectively, in the new poll.

Saint Leo University Polling Institute conducted the nationwide survey among 1,000 respondents, with a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points. The survey of Florida voters consisted of 500 respondents and had 4.5 percent margin of error.

visit this link https://thehill.com/homen .. prove-of-trump

best
worst
15 comments

2 weeks ago '16        #2
OWPE 
space
space
Props total: 18730 18 K  Slaps total: 26168 26 K
Trump just had a rally in Sunrise Florida last week, which is a democrat part of the state, and it was packed with Trump supporters

2 weeks ago '19        #3
Gold Face  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17367 17 K  Slaps total: 20599 20 K
Another poll, I live in Florida and the only chance dems have of winning this state is joe Biden, good luck

Y’all think florida will turn out for Bernie or Warren for real?

2 weeks ago '18        #4
Eyesofchaos 
space
space
Props total: 3735 3 K  Slaps total: 2586 2 K
Lmfao which part of Florida said this? Coconut Grove?!

Oh Boxden

2 weeks ago '06        #5
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 50111 50 K  Slaps total: 6758 6 K
Very weak methodology, but even with weak methodology I would expect that number to be much lower.

I don't expect Trump to lose Florida, but there may be some surprises in house/senate races.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #6
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 43102 43 K  Slaps total: 5706 5 K
 OWPE said
Trump just had a rally in Sunrise Florida last week, which is a democrat part of the state, and it was packed with Trump supporters

So people magically donít have cars?
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #7
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 33776 33 K  Slaps total: 4637 4 K
 OWPE said

What's that mean? He held a rally here in 2016 and only got 36% of the vote.

It's funny how the trump followers didn't read the article. The poll said his approval rating went up 5%.
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #8
Bucks414  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 8176 8 K  Slaps total: 11121 11 K
Slapped for fake news

Terrible sample

Saint Leo University Polling Institute conducted the nationwide survey among 1,000 respondents, with a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points. The survey of Florida voters consisted of 500 respondents and had 4.5 percent margin of error.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #9
King Tyr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 697 697  Slaps total: 178 178
russian trolls scared as fu*k and for good reason.

2 weeks ago '14        #10
TooFatToFish 
space
space
Props total: 15305 15 K  Slaps total: 3677 3 K
i live in Miami and there's no way this state goes blue

only state in the US that gets more southern the more north you go
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #11
OWPE 
space
space
Props total: 18730 18 K  Slaps total: 26168 26 K
 Bandito said
What's that mean? He held a rally here in 2016 and only got 36% of the vote.

It's funny how the trump followers didn't read the article. The poll said his approval rating went up 5%.
51% disapprove, making it seem like he wont win the state. 51% is a majority..... which for states thats how you win. In 2018 Florida got rid of the democrat senator and elected a republican governor. in 2016 he won the state with only 36% in Broward like you say, but his support in broward is up.......

I read the article, just pointing out how he has great support even in a democrat part of the state, which is just more evidence Florida is not in danger.

Last edited by OWPE; 12-03-2019 at 05:23 PM..

2 weeks ago '10        #12
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 33776 33 K  Slaps total: 4637 4 K
 OWPE said
51% disapprove, making it seem like he wont win the state. 51% is a majority..... which for states thats how you win. In 2018 Florida got rid of the democrat senator and elected a republican governor. in 2016 he won the state with only 36% in Broward like you say, but his support in broward is up.......

I read the article, just pointing out how he has great support even in a democrat part of the state, which is just more evidence Florida is not in danger.

His disapproval went down 5% too. Not sure what point you are trying make. I never said he was going to lose Florida. It is way too early to try and gauge what will happen. The Democratic Party hasn't even picked their nominee yet.

2 weeks ago '04        #13
class01 
space
space
space
Props total: 451 451  Slaps total: 62 62
I live in northern Florida. I've met tons of people that hate Trump. Mostly white people educated and non educated. It's kinda crazy because I expect the opposite
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #14
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 39380 39 K  Slaps total: 7842 7 K
I don't know about this poll, but I've been saying trump is going to lose Florida.

2 weeks ago '12        #15
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 81141 81 K  Slaps total: 5754 5 K
Yall crazy as hell to have faith in Folks from Florida

2 weeks ago '17        #16
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 39380 39 K  Slaps total: 7842 7 K
 OldBusiness said
Yall crazy as hell to have faith in Folks from Florida
You'd be surprised. Florida is slooooowwwwllllly moving further left.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  23
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
168 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
42 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
-82online now  12
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+157online now  7
Video inside This girl met her tinder dates without telling them how tall she was
196 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy