the peoples champ was hesitant to remarry.....my divorce did a number on me

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
53 comments @hiphop

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '16        #26
Funke 
space
space
Props total: 5214 5 K  Slaps total: 916 916
Girl look she gives dude's the people's elbow just with a handshake.

+6   

1 week ago '16        #27
Aztlan 
space
space
Props total: 45939 45 K  Slaps total: 6224 6 K
Y'all act like a bi*ch can only be ugly and solid or pretty and sh*tty.

fu*k outta here.

Rope em young and you wont have these problems later in life.
+4   

1 week ago '15        #28
kami 
space
space
Props total: 25709 25 K  Slaps total: 13559 13 K

the whole thing is bizarre. His ex wife is his manager and cool with his current wife. only in hollywood.

Last edited by kami; 12-03-2019 at 05:33 PM..
+4   

1 week ago '06        #29
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21908 21 K  Slaps total: 568 568
If I'm The Rock I'm never getting married. n*gga could walk into any suburban household and leave with another n*gga's wife.
+13   

1 week ago '06        #30
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 70073 70 K  Slaps total: 3890 3 K
 justin747 said

I'll never knock anybody for getting married. At the end of the day you can do whatever you want with your life. The goal is to be happy and if marriage makes you happy then go for it.

But knowing how the first one turned out and knowing how the divorce laws are, why do people go right back into another marriage? That makes no sense for a man ESPECIALLY if you have money.
^^facts
+5   

1 week ago '06        #31
Ave 
space
space
Props total: 21414 21 K  Slaps total: 2313 2 K
Shes a lot younger too, she bout to take half in a few years
+2   

1 week ago '08        #32
SlickJ101 
space
space
Props total: 9934 9 K  Slaps total: 2470 2 K
 FukHowYouFeel said
Lot of miserable lonely mahfu*kers in this thread.

How you trashing that man’s wife and he’s clearly happy af? She didn’t even sweat not having the ring either while bearing two of his kids.

As far as his ex goes...Again...How many people can say their ex was instrumental in their success? He not only has a child with the woman, but they split up and she still helps him build his brand globally as they remained friends and helped each other reach their goals.

How did he lose?

We’re talking about an evolved human being, man.
Not for nothin but she knows he's loaded and she's having his kids so of course she's not sweating a ring bc she's already getting $$$ no matter what

Personally, I don't understand marriage from a bread-winner's perspective. I'd tell the rock that divorce always does a number on a man(s bank account)
+8   

1 week ago '08        #33
SlickJ101 
space
space
 justin747 said

I'll never knock anybody for getting married. At the end of the day you can do whatever you want with your life. The goal is to be happy and if marriage makes you happy then go for it.

But knowing how the first one turned out and knowing how the divorce laws are, why do people go right back into another marriage? That makes no sense for a man ESPECIALLY if you have money.
This always made zero sense to me as well.

I get all the religious people out there w their issues but who in their right mind thinks betting against the divorce rate is wise
+6   

1 week ago '04        #34
Hardkore 
space
space
Props total: 5373 5 K  Slaps total: 483 483
 Funke said
Girl look she gives dude's the people's elbow just with a handshake.

the rock look like he painfully smiling in that pic.
+7   

1 week ago '15        #35
MightyHealthy2 
space
space
Props total: 55492 55 K  Slaps total: 5744 5 K
 Badnewz100 said
If I'm The Rock I'm never getting married. n*gga could walk into any suburban household and leave with another n*gga's wife.

TMC
+4   

1 week ago '14        #36
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 22386 22 K  Slaps total: 4616 4 K
 SlickJ101 said
Not for nothin but she knows he's loaded and she's having his kids so of course she's not sweating a ring bc she's already getting $$$ no matter what

Personally, I don't understand marriage from a bread-winner's perspective. I'd tell the rock that divorce always does a number on a man(s bank account)
Men need to do two things...

1) Start vetting women thoroughly you stick your d*ck in. That’s first and foremost.

2) We need to rebuild and instill the importance of a family unit in our lives.

If you don’t understand the importantance or value of the mother of your children having the same last name as them...It’s time to look within, fam. I mean that with all due respect.

A lot of men out here living for their first name and not their last. They’re not building anything and it’s somehow looked upon as cool.

It’s not cool to be damn near 50 and calling the mother of your babies your “girl” or “bae.”

Dudes would think twice about who they nut in if they felt the obligation to wife them.

That sh*t isn’t weakness or uncool. That’s being a man. I feel this way of thinking comes from generations of single-mother households and it’s bullsh*t.
+3   

1 week ago '05        #37
cbsepts 
space
space
Props total: 3569 3 K  Slaps total: 635 635
 mr_underground said
exactly there are plently of super model looking chicks i'd pass on because they're hell to deal with. i'll take a C- in looks with a A + in personality and mindset any day. spectating dudes don't have to deal with the day to day. so fu*k their opinion.
 Rope said
n*ggas lame like a pretty bi*ch don't sh*t and piss, fu*k outta here
beauty is subjective

what's a 10 to me might be a 6 to you.....

as long as i'm attracted to them thats all that matters to me
+5   

1 week ago '08        #38
SlickJ101 
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said
Men need to do two things...

1) Start vetting women thoroughly you stick your d*ck in. That’s first and foremost.

2) We need to rebuild and instill the importance of a family unit in our lives.

If you don’t understand the importantance or value of the mother of your children having the same last name as them...It’s time to look within, fam. I mean that with all due respect.

A lot of men out here living for their first name and not their last. They’re not building anything and it’s somehow looked upon as cool.

It’s not cool to be damn near 50 and calling the mother of your babies your “girl” or “bae.”

Dudes would think twice about who they nut in if they felt the obligation to wife them.

That sh*t isn’t weakness or uncool. That’s being a man. I feel this way of thinking comes from generations of single-mother households and it’s bullsh*t.
Eh there's plenty of people who don't need or want kids and a family, if that needs kids to be considered one. I don't think it's something everyone needs but if it's someone's thing then that's cool.

I Just think men need to be smarter w their money and that also includes who you fu*k obv. Seems like the push for people to get married comes from other married people and it's crazy to me

I almost feel bad for all the people 18-late 20s who feel all that weirdo pressure from their friends, society, parents etc so they just do it bc it feels familiar.
+3   

7 days ago '18        #39
ordoabchao 
space
space
space
Props total: 9467 9 K  Slaps total: 2230 2 K
 JakePD said
....my n*gga you The Rock you could go get Rihanna but hey whatever works. I’m not smelling what you cooking over here tho
/Thread

7 days ago '18        #40
ordoabchao 
space
space
space
Props total: 9467 9 K  Slaps total: 2230 2 K
 kami said

the whole thing is bizarre. His ex wife is his manager and cool with his current wife. only in hollywood.

6 days ago '06        #41
damn_ryght 
space
space
Props total: 5930 5 K  Slaps total: 869 869
Bx incels in full hate mode deep in this thread
+1   

6 days ago '11        #42
Blokka Blokka 
space
space
Props total: 5283 5 K  Slaps total: 2070 2 K
 Emackthadon said
Y'all got the game twisted. It don't matter who looks the best, you go with the person who got your back. The rock isn't a great example but in your life you could have a chick that's the baddest broad you've ever laid eyes on. If she ain't down for you, you have nothing!
Facts

6 days ago '17        #43
fallinginpie 
space
space
space
Props total: 3083 3 K  Slaps total: 779 779
 FukHowYouFeel said
Lot of miserable lonely mahfu*kers in this thread.

How you trashing that man’s wife and he’s clearly happy af? She didn’t even sweat not having the ring either while bearing two of his kids.

As far as his ex goes...Again...How many people can say their ex was instrumental in their success? He not only has a child with the woman, but they split up and she still helps him build his brand globally as they remained friends and helped each other reach their goals.

How did he lose?

We’re talking about an evolved human being, man.
Gotta remember your talking to alot of kids in here, hard to wrap your head around it but im happy for dude.
+2   

6 days ago '06        #44
detroitdipset 
space
space
Props total: 2781 2 K  Slaps total: 211 211
I see he picks his women the way he used to pick his out fits before he blew up.

Does he know....HE'S THE ROCK!?
+2   

6 days ago '06        #45
datVAkid 
space
space
Props total: 17661 17 K  Slaps total: 3051 3 K
 justin747 said

People make mistakes and realize they choose the wrong one at first, I've seen people try 3 times and on the 3rd time they find the person they spend the rest of their lives with, happily.
+4   

6 days ago '17        #46
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 89940 89 K  Slaps total: 9560 9 K
 datVAkid said
People make mistakes and realize they choose the wrong one at first, I've seen people try 3 times and on the 3rd time they find the person they spend the rest of their lives with, happily.
I think my point is you can just find that one you want and NOT get married. Why are people in such a rush to sign a relationship contract? It's so weird to me.
+2   

6 days ago '16        #47
BlackJew 
space
space
Props total: 1689 1 K  Slaps total: 562 562
 guccibandana said
bi*ch is trash.

Rock hates being black anyways
I agree. He embraced his blackness when he was wrestling. That went away when he became a movie star.

6 days ago '16        #48
BlackJew 
space
space
Props total: 1689 1 K  Slaps total: 562 562
All you lame fu*ks know that bi*ch is ugly as fu*k. Nothing is attractive about her. You know there are pretty bi*ches with a nice personality everywhere.
+2   

6 days ago '04        #49
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6162 6 K  Slaps total: 1464 1 K
 messy marv stan said

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson was hesitant to tie the knot again after his 2007 split from ex-wife Dany Garcia.

“My divorce did a number on me,” the “Jumanji: The Next Level” actor said in an interview with WSJ. Magazine. “I wasn’t fearful of getting married again, there was just some hesitancy. But Lauren [Hashian] was incredibly patient: ‘I love you, you love me, we have this amazing life together — no presh.”

In August, Johnson, 47, revealed he secretly married longtime girlfriend Hashian in Hawaii. The couple, who are parents to daughters Jasmine, 3, and Tiana, 1, have been together for over a decade after meeting on the set of “The Game Plan” in 2006.

“Within 30 seconds, I thought, ‘Wow, this girl’s stunning,'” Johnson said of his first glance at Hashian, 35.

Though Hashian was also reeling from a breakup at the time, Johnson — who also shares daughter Simone, 18, with Garcia — credited fate for bringing them together.

“At the time, I was going through my breakup with Dany and she [Hashian] was just coming off a big breakup too,” Johnson explained. “Ironically, when you’re not looking for something, the power of the universe kind of takes over.”

Johnson started dating Hashian in 2007. His divorce from Garcia was finalized the following year

Lauren Hashian and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
coulda married a Samoan but every one wants a white women on their arm. pitiful
+2   

6 days ago '05        #50
Tha Boss 
space
space
space
Props total: 61139 61 K  Slaps total: 31051 31 K

bi*ch outangles Phil Heath
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  33
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 'Azael'
82 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+21online now  27
Dec 9 -These H0es Ain’t Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Patriots Release Statement
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy