Dec 3 - Pence Wonít Become President if Tяump is Removed

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+32  71
45 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '06        #26
philly337 
space
space
Props total: 24815 24 K  Slaps total: 6160 6 K
 DUCEDUCE said
Trump wont be removed. That is reality now. McConnell has hijacked the senate and put party over country. This election will choose the direction of this nation. And even if the dems win they have to literally overhaul the whole system which I dont think is going to happen.
Pretty much...I dont want any of then anyway....trump, once Pelosi....all.pieces of sh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #27
OWPE 
space
space
Props total: 18781 18 K  Slaps total: 26185 26 K
 DUCEDUCE said
Trump wont be removed. That is reality now. McConnell has hijacked the senate and put party over country. This election will choose the direction of this nation. And even if the dems win they have to literally overhaul the whole system which I dont think is going to happen.
Its nice to see the 1st reply being realistic.

2 weeks ago '19        #28
Mr Insecurity 
space
space
space
Props total: 2268 2 K  Slaps total: 264 264
 Mr Insecurity said
If Trump is removed from office before his term is completed, his Vice-President immediately becomes president.

The only way to prevent this is for Pence to either be removed or resign before Trump does. Pence may then lose the election next November, but he'd still be president (for a very short term--like Gerald Ford).

The article in the OP confuses me. If Donald Trump is removed from office tomorrow, Mike Pence is president until Jan 20, 2021 (at least).
The 25th amendment makes it even more explicit:

Section 1 of the 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution said
In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.
It's that simple. If anyone attempted to keep Pence from a*suming the office (as long as he's still vice-president) would violate the constitution.

Also, re-reading the article in the OP, the article is misstating the position.

The article listed in the OP said
The Kentucky lawmaker, though, believes that Pence would have a popularity problem with Republican voters. He continued, ďIf we remove him from office, I will guarantee you the Republican Party would not nominate Mike Pence to succeed him."

Yarmuth then explained, ďThey would nominate someone like [former UN ambassador] Nikki Haley who would be much more difficult for a Democrat to defeat. But again, I donít think this is about politics and I donít think we should consider politics. I just think it could be bad politics.Ē
Rep. Yarmuth is not saying that Pence won't become president if Trump is removed, he's saying that he won't be able to retain the office in an election.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #29
PineappleOG 
space
space
Props total: 28298 28 K  Slaps total: 5296 5 K
 DUCEDUCE said
With this stuff said I think America is going to continue its decline. The bubble gonna pop. Iím literally saving right now to jump ship

2 weeks ago '18        #30
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
Props total: 21926 21 K  Slaps total: 2076 2 K
 PineappleOG said
With this stuff said I think America is going to continue its decline. The bubble gonna pop. Iím literally saving right now to jump ship
As a Latino I know we are not wanted here. I used to think this is where I would retire but now I see its a new game. I am buying property outside of the country and as stupid as it sounds I have contingency plans if they start revoking birth right.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #31
PineappleOG 
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
As a Latino I know we are not wanted here. I used to think this is where I would retire but now I see its a new game. I am buying property outside of the country and as stupid as it sounds I have contingency plans if they start revoking birth right.
As a Hispanic I feel the same, I been saving a lot so I can move to Spain permanently. I just donít fu*k with this wack culture or lack of it, the political climate is making things worse, the sheepish consumerism, itís just a lame place to be.

2 weeks ago '07        #32
kyhoopsgoat 
space
space
Props total: 7690 7 K  Slaps total: 1555 1 K
 Frasier said
Trump will win 2020 by a landslide. Boxden is so out of touch with reality that its not funny.

Not even Hollywood Deep State and the Celebrity Deep State can will the Dems to victory.
Boxden isn't the only people out of touch, all opposed to Trump are out of touch with reality when it comes to the 2020 election. The only person that could even beat him in the 2020 election is Michelle Obama.

2 weeks ago '17        #33
Ncstate86 
space
space
Props total: 4188 4 K  Slaps total: 1539 1 K
President pelosi?

+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #34
Gold Face  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17406 17 K  Slaps total: 20660 20 K
Fuxking dummies tried to remove by saying Russian collusion now trying to remove over a phone call where both parties deny quid pro quo and y’all have the never to say

Party over country

From collusion, to the Kurds, to the taxes , to Ukraine

Y’all failed cause you have no grounds to stand on

This is what happens when you make sh*t up and it goes to court

2 weeks ago '17        #35
Ncstate86 
space
space
Props total: 4188 4 K  Slaps total: 1539 1 K
 Frasier said
Reported for a post promoting fake news, and fake liberal propaganda.
Wa

Typical victim mentality
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #36
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
Props total: 21926 21 K  Slaps total: 2076 2 K
 PineappleOG said
As a Hispanic I feel the same, I been saving a lot so I can move to Spain permanently. I just donít fu*k with this wack culture or lack of it, the political climate is making things worse, the sheepish consumerism, itís just a lame place to be.
My cousin is in Spain she loves it but says there is no room for growth, like you get a job and thats what you do. But she says the pace is a lot slower, and they dont work you to death.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #37
PolarBear 
space
space
Props total: 8608 8 K  Slaps total: 4467 4 K
You know what they say.. elections have consequences.

2 weeks ago '13        #38
J Thrilla 
space
space
Props total: 19085 19 K  Slaps total: 1370 1 K
 FukHowYouFeel said
Meant to slap your sh*t because the dude you quoted is right. He will win and it won't be close.

I don't support nor am I voting for him, just stating facts.
I donít give a fu*k how you feel.

2 weeks ago '19        #39
PolloFrito 
space
space
Props total: 785 785  Slaps total: 57 57
 PineappleOG said
?
I'm not trying to knock your dream man but are you Spainish?

I'd highly suggest a trip there and get to know the people well if you aren't.

I'm not trying to contribute to inter hispanic sh*t talking with this post, don't want to be misconstrued.

2 weeks ago '19        #40
PolloFrito 
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
Colombia, Costa Rica, and Panama are solid. Nicaragua's on the come up. I have a few friends in Chile, I've known a few Argentinians and an ever smaller number of Uruguayans. I'd pass on the southern cone personally but from what I've heard and seen it has an amazing quality of life.

My cousin lived in Ecuador for a good minute, it's dope there too.

2 weeks ago '19        #41
PolloFrito 
space
space
 PolloFrito said
Colombia, Costa Rica, and Panama are solid. Nicaragua's on the come up. I have a few friends in Chile, I've known a few Argentinians and an ever smaller number of Uruguayans. I'd pass on the southern cone personally but from what I've heard and seen it has an amazing quality of life.

My cousin lived in Ecuador for a good minute, it's dope there too.
Edit: DR is dope too, goes without saying.

2 weeks ago '15        #42
PineappleOG 
space
space
 PolloFrito said
?
I'm not trying to knock your dream man but are you Spainish?

I'd highly suggest a trip there and get to know the people well if you aren't.

I'm not trying to contribute to inter hispanic sh*t talking with this post, don't want to be misconstrued.
Itís not set in stone bro, maybe end up in Greece or Switzerland or whatevs. I want freedom to just go. I want to go be immersed in the language to be forced to learn it and that language is priority, then I can move on.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #43
sleep23rd 
space
space
Props total: 7658 7 K  Slaps total: 2970 2 K
I get tired of all this news about nothing

tag me in the thread that says this dumbass is impeached...we don't need the updates from 50 million sources about the steps ahead..the sh*t is stupid and pointless until something actually happens

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Tom Hardy Shares VENOM 2 Set Photos
21 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+58online now  19