Dec 2 - BREAKING: AG Barr diagnosed with the SHAMBLES virus; won't accept IG's findings

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+30  113
33 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+45  65
58 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '06        #26
Lil Wayne 
space
space
Props total: 24285 24 K  Slaps total: 9560 9 K
Reminds me of Bill Clinton during the Lewinsky scandal. He was being questioned during a deposition & said something to the effect of "depends on what your definition of is is".
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #27
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
Props total: 40602 40 K  Slaps total: 5886 5 K
 Bighempin of QM said
Barr covered up iran contra

+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #28
OWPE 
space
space
Props total: 18730 18 K  Slaps total: 26169 26 K
I dont think OP is aware that Barr has his own investigation going on. Barr isn't going to stop his investigation when the IG finishes his. Barr is investigating other matters that the IG is not

2 weeks ago '10        #29
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 33776 33 K  Slaps total: 4637 4 K
 OWPE said
I dont think OP is aware that Barr has his own investigation going on. Barr isn't going to stop his investigation when the IG finishes his. Barr is investigating other matters that the IG is not

That is mentioned in the article they posted.
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #30
dubsax 
space
space
Props total: 33461 33 K  Slaps total: 3075 3 K
Carter Page is either a double agent or dirty as fu*k.

his "company" that deals in energy infrastructure has one employee, him.

It makes no sense for any company or person to give him money

look at the company website
it look like a shell corp.

his entire career has been russian oil so its hard to convince anyone not to look at him

I think he's a double agent because he had lied to mueller in his statement, was the central reason for the FISA warrant and not a single charge.
He also graduated from the naval academy

Last edited by dubsax; 12-02-2019 at 10:59 PM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #31
space
space
 OWPE said

Bandito said
my OP article definitely already said that sh*t.

just look at that doofus trynna "school" somebody

Part of Barr’s reluctance to accept that finding is related to another investigation, one being conducted by Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham, into how intelligence agencies pursued allegations of Russian election tampering in 2016. Barr has traveled abroad to personally ask foreign officials to a*sist Durham in that work. Even as the inspector general’s review is ending, Durham’s investigation continues.

+7   

2 weeks ago '15        #32
naledgestate 
space
space
Props total: 8126 8 K  Slaps total: 470 470
Trump aint going nowhere. 2020 is the only shot we have at getting rid of this n*gga.

AI singularity is projected to happen in 20 years or so while this Trump soap opera has yall distracted.

Yall not taking this automation/AI sh*t seriously.

#YangGang2020

I want my 1000$ a month god dammit.

Last edited by naledgestate; 12-02-2019 at 11:45 PM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #33
TROY 
space
space
Props total: 7142 7 K  Slaps total: 572 572
 BathWaterMelody said

:freewayimfkd:
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #34
gh3tto 
space
space
Props total: 6468 6 K  Slaps total: 1166 1 K
 Bandito said
did you expect that trumpsucker to actually read anything before commenting ?

maybe if you told him it was a sean hannity article but he would ask for cliffs since hillbillies aint big on readun

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #35
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 39380 39 K  Slaps total: 7842 7 K
 OWPE said

Deep state Barr...
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #36
Ncstate86 
space
space
Props total: 4188 4 K  Slaps total: 1539 1 K
 OWPE said

I don't think you think.

You are just told what to say by your tv and Twitter feed

Last edited by Ncstate86; 12-03-2019 at 07:35 AM..

2 weeks ago '10        #37
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
Props total: 5637 5 K  Slaps total: 2125 2 K
Barr is not a respectable man. What weak man he is.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 12-03-2019 at 09:34 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #38
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 42351 42 K  Slaps total: 9462 9 K
 naledgestate said
Trump aint going nowhere. 2020 is the only shot we have at getting rid of this n*gga.

AI singularity is projected to happen in 20 years or so while this Trump soap opera has yall distracted.

Yall not taking this automation/AI sh*t seriously.

#YangGang2020

I want my 1000$ a month god dammit.

a vote is worth a million magas. I'm not gonna vote for my own genocide, but vote yang though. A stack a month is gucci.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #39
space
space
 OWPE said

Since you have become a traitor to your country with your hate group colony I have a question for you. If Yang was president right now and he puppet stated the country to china like maga has done for russia. Would you consider Yang smart or dumb?

+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #40
space
space
space
Props total: 2934 2 K  Slaps total: 2370 2 K
 PineappleOG said
Dude obviously in on it too. Our corruption levels are ridiculous, we need Bernie to get elected so there can be some tegridy in the White House

@ anyone thinking Bernie has the stones to stand up to these crooks.

2 weeks ago '16        #41
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said
Barry is not a respectable man. What weak man he is.

2 weeks ago '16        #42
space
space
 Lil Wayne said
Reminds me of Bill Clinton during the Lewinsky scandal. He was being questioned during a deposition & said something to the effect of "depends on what your definition of is is".
@0:51

Smooth Willy Clint backed that sh*t up tho

present tense vs. past tense.

2 weeks ago '18        #43
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 28477 28 K  Slaps total: 3204 3 K
How does Yang plan on giving everyone a stack per month? Fuk where the money is coming from, I need to know if this is going to be introduced to congress via a Bill or is he going to use an executive order? I'm trying to find out how in the hell do yall think this dude is gonna give you a stack a month? Sounds like he just conned most of yall with a promise he obviously can't keep and when it fails to pass congress, he'll just do like Trump is doing with the wall and blame it on the radical right wing republicans

n*gga is straight running game on these n*ggas. So many marks spotted

2 weeks ago '16        #44
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
How does Yang plan on giving everyone a stack per month? Fuk where the money is coming from, I need to know if this is going to be introduced to congress via a Bill or is he going to use an executive order? I'm trying to find out how in the hell do yall think this dude is gonna give you a stack a month? Sounds like he just conned most of yall with a promise he obviously can't keep and when it fails to pass congress, he'll just do like Trump is doing with the wall and blame it on the radical right wing republicans

n*gga is straight running game on these n*ggas. So many marks spotted
by taxing the things we already use on a daily

Google, Amazon, Facebook, all these fat cat online monopoly services as automation kicks in.

I would've pitched into the pot just by looking that vid up for you.

It would be easier than you might think. Andrew proposes funding the Freedom Dividend by consolidating some welfare programs and implementing a Value Added Tax of 10 percent. Current welfare and social program beneficiaries would be given a choice between their current benefits or $1,000 cash unconditionally most would prefer cash with no restriction.

A Value Added Tax (VAT) is a tax on the production of goods or services a business produces. It is a fair tax and it makes it much harder for large corporations, who are experts at hiding profits and income, to avoid paying their fair share. A VAT is nothing new. 160 out of 193 countries in the world already have a Value Added Tax or something similar, including all of Europe which has an average VAT of 20 percent.

The means to pay for the basic income will come from four sources:

1. Current spending: We currently spend between $500 and $600 billion a year on welfare programs, food stamps, disability and the like. This reduces the cost of the Freedom Dividend because people already receiving benefits would have a choice between keeping their current benefits and the $1,000, and would not receive both.

Additionally, we currently spend over 1 trillion dollars on health care, incarceration, homelessness services and the like. We would save $100 200+ billion as people would be able to take better care of themselves and avoid the emergency room, jail, and the street and would generally be more functional. The Freedom Dividend would pay for itself by helping people avoid our institutions, which is when our costs shoot up. Some studies have shown that $1 to a poor parent will result in as much as $7 in cost-savings and economic growth.

2. A VAT: Our economy is now incredibly vast at $19 trillion, up $4 trillion in the last 10 years alone. A VAT at half the European level would generate $800 billion in new revenue. A VAT will become more and more important as technology improves because you cannot collect income tax from robots or software.

3. New revenue: Putting money into the hands of American consumers would grow the economy. The Roosevelt Institute projected that the economy will grow by approximately $2.5 trillion and create 4.6 million new jobs. This would generate approximately $800 900 billion in new revenue from economic growth.

4. Taxes on top earners and pollution: By removing the Social Security cap, implementing a financial transactions tax, and ending the favorable tax treatment for capital gains/carried interest, we can decrease financial speculation while also funding the Freedom Dividend. We can add to that a carbon fee that will be partially dedicated to funding the Freedom Dividend, making up the remaining balance required to cover the cost of this program.

2 weeks ago '16        #45
space
space

5 days ago '16        #46
space
space
 Eyesofchaos said
The report comes out on the 9th I'll wait till then
how's that report lookin now?

did you come to the same conclusion as hand-picked Trump appointee to replace James Comey, current FBI Director Christopher Wray?

5 days ago '18        #47
Eyesofchaos 
space
space
Props total: 3735 3 K  Slaps total: 2586 2 K
 BathWaterMelody said

I'll have more on that in a bit. You know sh*t is a problem when both sides are calling this a win but not only Barr but also Durham are politely calling bullsh*t on the matter. Oh and I do accept what's in the report ill show what I mean.

Last edited by Eyesofchaos; 12-10-2019 at 12:25 AM..

5 days ago '17        #48
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 39380 39 K  Slaps total: 7842 7 K
 Eyesofchaos said
I'll have more on that in a bit. You know sh*t is a problem when both sides are calling this a win but not only Barr but also Durham are politely calling bullsh*t on the matter. Oh and I do accept what's in the report ill show what I mean.
Barr is an old school deep state guy. Of course Barr calls bullsh*t, he's trying to cover up more Republican scandals.
+2   

5 days ago '16        #49
space
space
 Eyesofchaos said

either you accept the report or you don't.

Horowitz determined that the controversial "dossier" authored by former British spy Christopher Steele was not relied upon in opening the investigation.

Horowitz found that DOJ had an authorized purpose in investigating whether there was a crime, and noted the "low threshold" for opening such an investigation. He also noted that while former FBI lawyer Peter Strzok was involved in the decision to open the investigation, the actual authorization came from his supervisor Bill Priestap, the former a*sistant director of the FBI's counterintelligence division.

and Durham still feels the need to sniff around?

why?

cuz obvious lawful investigation led to NUMEROUS lawful convictions related to obvious Russian interference in our election.

chase your own tail much?

even Trump's own appointee agrees.

+1   

5 days ago '18        #50
Eyesofchaos 
space
space
Props total: 3735 3 K  Slaps total: 2586 2 K
 BathWaterMelody said

either you accept the report or you don't.

Horowitz determined that the controversial "dossier" authored by former British spy Christopher Steele was not relied upon in opening the investigation.

Horowitz found that DOJ had an authorized purpose in investigating whether there was a crime, and noted the "low threshold" for opening such an investigation. He also noted that while former FBI lawyer Peter Strzok was involved in the decision to open the investigation, the actual authorization came from his supervisor Bill Priestap, the former a*sistant director of the FBI's counterintelligence division.

and Durham still feels the need to sniff around?

why?

cuz obvious lawful investigation led to NUMEROUS lawful convictions related to obvious Russian interference in our election.

chase your own tail much?

even Trump's own appointee agrees.

Then why does the report have conflicting statements that show the FBI at fault? Ot doesnt say it outright but it's implied. Again why are both sodes claiming victory. Also Horowitz will testify tomorrow that should be fun. In any case je knew what he was doing when this was written. Also it shows the FBI heavily relied on the Steele dossier which Carter Page is about to sue so I mean its an interesting report which showcases the very things that people on here posted about but also doesnt follow through on certain things as well. You can't go oops ok the FBI fu*ked up amd and here's how but that's our bad. Lol come on

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  19
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
168 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-83online now  16
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY