Ps plus December 2019

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
3 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+52  107
450 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '05        #26
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
Props total: 4184 4 K  Slaps total: 300 300
the month I was going to renew and they offer such trash
+1   

1 week ago '13        #27
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 31123 31 K  Slaps total: 6853 6 K
monster supercross? I swear some games go completely under the radar lol.

titanfall 2, imma try but i doubt it would keep me hooked
+1   

1 week ago '13        #28
uoeno 
space
space
space
 LYTE said
I just started downloading the free ps+ games about a few months ago. A few questions

1. If you download then delete but go back to d/l the next month, is it free still?

2. Once you d/l and NEVER delete, you'll always have it?

3. With me downloading these games, do y'all save games on system or external hard drive? And of you save on the system, did you swap out your internal for a larger space ?

Happy Holiday
naw, i thought it'd be like that but i lost hitman, yakuza and modern warfare remaster

1 week ago '13        #29
uoeno 
space
space
space
 Kinglew88 said
Seen Destiny 2 for Free is that worth it?
if you into the kind of game with Deep Gear Building & looting, you'll like it. that sh*t is too tedious for me though, so i put in like 5 hours before it got boring

1 week ago '18        #30
dinono10 
space
space
space
Props total: 1294 1 K  Slaps total: 49 49
 V For Vendetta said
That Titanfall 2 campaign is one of the best ever made. Give it a run for the price of free if you haven't.
Meant to be prop.amazjng single player and online too. Sunk many hours into that sh*t
+1   

1 week ago '06        #31
LYTE 
space
space
space
Props total: 12633 12 K  Slaps total: 1189 1 K
 uoeno said
naw, i thought it'd be like that but i lost hitman, yakuza and modern warfare remaster
Like what download then disappear after the month or delete them and tried to download after the month??

1 week ago '05        #32
Chuck_Remixed 
space
space
Props total: 9353 9 K  Slaps total: 419 419
 LYTE said
I just started downloading the free ps+ games about a few months ago. A few questions

1. If you download then delete but go back to d/l the next month, is it free still?

3. With me downloading these games, do y'all save games on system or external hard drive? And of you save on the system, did you swap out your internal for a larger space ?

Happy Holiday
1. Yes. As long as you're a PS Plus member. Remember to also add the game to your library, you don't have to download the game at that time. As long as the game is added to your list, you will have access to it. But remember, you need to have PS Plus to access it, you can't when you don't.

2. As long as you're a PS Plus member.

3. This is totally up to you. I have a 1tb SSD as my internal drive. My preference is just to keep everything on it and I have usb stick to back up my save. I also back up my saves to the ps online storage. If you're running out of space for your games and don't want to delete any of your existing games, then look into using an external hard drive.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 11-29-2019 at 05:25 AM..

5 days ago '09        #33
dadon85  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 22282 22 K  Slaps total: 3042 3 K
Games are free now if you search

I got them even though I haven't had a ps4 in few months

Ps plus expires in 2021 so I'll cop to play sh*t later on another 4 or the 5
+1   

4 days ago '17        #34
Dennis Reynolds 
space
space
Props total: 1215 1 K  Slaps total: 69 69
I scooped up Titanfall 2 when it was $5 on the PSN store a while back. It's a lot of fun and I hope the people in here who haven't played it enjoy the campaign mode. I might re-download it to hop into multiplayer lobbies since they should be more populated with it being a PS+ game.

4 days ago '17        #35
Assassinjaffar 
space
space
space
Props total: 495 495  Slaps total: 10 10
 LYTE said

Happy Holiday
Dropped a 4TB drive in that PS4 plair!! @

Once you select the games from PS+ and add them to the library itís yours long as you maintain PS+. You can go back and download at a later point.

4 days ago '06        #36
LYTE 
space
space
space
Props total: 12633 12 K  Slaps total: 1189 1 K
 Assassinjaffar said
Dropped a 4TB drive in that PS4 plair!! @

Once you select the games from PS+ and add them to the library itís yours long as you maintain PS+. You can go back and download at a later point.
doesnt that void warranty?

4 days ago '17        #37
Assassinjaffar 
space
space
space
Props total: 495 495  Slaps total: 10 10
 LYTE said
doesnt that void warranty?
I donít believe so. System was designed so that you could easily swap out that drive. Not like in the past generation. Day one cop was that 4TB. I think they had like some data center attachment where you could use the desktop hard drives as well.

3 days ago '11        #38
rbarber1234 
space
space
Props total: 6374 6 K  Slaps total: 952 952
 LYTE said

Happy Holiday

I regularly delete games but theyre always still in the library. You can redownload them. Idk why that dude said you couldn't. I've deleted and redownloaded MGSV and Bloodborne like 5 times each.

18 hrs ago '12        #39
videoshirt 
space
space
Props total: 347 347  Slaps total: 142 142
i hate it when people complain about ps plus games.. my first system was NES.. we would have been doing backflips if someone gave us 2 games per month for $60 per year.. i mean, nes, genesis, ps1, gamecube, dreamcast, you name it.. it would have been flames to have that

i am all out of memory on my ps4.. i want a solid state drive but that seems to cost a little more than i want to pay at the moment

i could get an external but instead i've just been trying to beat games and get them out my backlog.. last week it was uncharted 4.. this week its detroit.. gotta be honest i don't really like either one

nathan drake is up here getting beat up by strong independent women multiple times smh.. also nathan drake's jokes are horrible

detroit is just not as good as beyond two souls imo.. and i don't like hitting buttons just for conversations.. just talk man why do i have to hit buttons for u to speak? also i am not super interested in the story i guess.. i don't know beyond two souls was just the best type of story game imo.. hard to top in my book i suppose

don't get me wrong i appreciate the games.. they put a lot of effort into them.. but i am just trying to power through them because they aren't exactly my cup of tea

some of my favorite games over the past few years have been the evil within 1, danganronpa ultra despair girls, iconoclasts

if any of u like a game like megaman x-4 .. i say try iconoclasts because it was like a brainy version of megaman to me

i also liked horizon zero dawn.... i hated aloy but the actual game had a brotha hooked.. was ignoring texts from my toxic g/f and just playing it from sun up to sun down.. haven't really gone back much after beating it but that playthrough was great and i didn't beat it until like 91 hours

i was totally lost at first because i hadn't played an open world game in years by the time i bought it

18 hrs ago '12        #40
videoshirt 
space
space
Props total: 347 347  Slaps total: 142 142
 LYTE said

Happy Holiday
yeah u can delete and the game will still be there for u to DL again anytime

if u purchase it and delete it, then it will be there forever.. but if u get it on ps plus and delete it, it will only be there as long as u keep ps plus

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+85online now  44
Image(s) inside Oh What a Time.......To be hustler (IT Field)
106 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+40online now  31
Image(s) inside Hope y'all niggas got full coverage
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  29
Image(s) inside NBA Youngboy TBG War UPDATE:
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  14
Video inside If youíre werenít sold on watching HBOís Watchmen, I would start now...
104 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy