Dec 1 - A Mexican cartel gun battle near the Texas border leaves 21 dead

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+28  54
39 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '18        #26
wildish  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
space
Props total: 5258 5 K  Slaps total: 2446 2 K
trump if u really want to fix america deport all the gangbangers from Chicago to mexico & watch Chicago become great again

2 weeks ago '18        #27
J0e Bl0w 
space
space
space
Props total: 592 592  Slaps total: 285 285
 danneywilliams said
We invade Mexico, destroy the cartels, take over the government, and annex the country. Problem solved. The United States of America and Mexico, baby. Then, we move onto Guatemala and Honduras.
Or we could invade the trailerpark u live in and take all the NARCAN!!
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #28
J0e Bl0w 
space
space
space
Props total: 592 592  Slaps total: 285 285
 QueSunTzu said
Trump's a pu**y he will get himself a*sassinated if he goes against the cartels. He is to vulnerable. The only thing you can do to solve the war on drugs is to legalize drugs and make drugs safe for consumption. Resulting America's demand for it to drop.

It's not going take the cartels to long to figure out you just kidnap or k*ll a couple people on DC capital mall. To divert the reenforcements and secret service out the white house manning their post just to pull a move on him in the white house. It is quite easy to attack whoever in DC. You just leave a scatter plot random organized crimes spread the front line thin then make your move.

Also you can just simply spawn trap them but I think of these outcomes just to figure out how prevent it from happening. It just concerns me how easily and vulnerable these people are.

The whole k*lling of Scarface in the movie was based off attacking the white house. You just have hundreds of people hop the fence infiltrate the house. Sending the president in a panic room or that camp david tunnel. Trump should be worry about securing himself not starting wars with people that you could easily use soft power to solve like legalizing and diluting their product to have no dependency and impurities that cause brain damage.

They couldn't handle Trump inauguration riots 3 years ago. How they going handle hundred people with guns hoping over the fence running into white house. Even if they don't pull the move. They atleast send the message to him. He's not going do sh*t but run his and hide some more.

It is easiest sh*t to k*ll the president of United States. People just have better sh*t to do with their lives. I rather just wait out the 4 yrs of oppressions.

He's not going be able send military out to save him because all you have to is spawn trap them. They have get from A to B. What are going drive pass while you got hostages going in seperate direction.

Only if we're lucky!

2 weeks ago '09        #29
mboydii 
space
space
Props total: 3036 3 K  Slaps total: 350 350
 PackerTrelli3 said
False
Haitians are crazier

2 weeks ago '19        #30
BOLO1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2763 2 K  Slaps total: 466 466
 Mamluke13 said
With all the hell.trump is giving Hispanics why is it they just seem more determined to be accepted as whites there logic baffles me
If the history between Spain and Britain is anything to go by, the Spaniards and their offspring always wanted to have a seat at the table of "supremacy"
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #31
YKing 
space
space
Props total: 24027 24 K  Slaps total: 1573 1 K
 QueSunTzu said
Trump's a pu**y he will get himself a*sassinated if he goes against the cartels. He is to vulnerable. The only thing you can do to solve the war on drugs is to legalize drugs and make drugs safe for consumption. Resulting America's demand for it to drop.

It's not going take the cartels to long to figure out you just kidnap or k*ll a couple people on DC capital mall. To divert the reenforcements and secret service out the white house manning their post just to pull a move on him in the white house. It is quite easy to attack whoever in DC. You just leave a scatter plot random organized crimes spread the front line thin then make your move.

Also you can just simply spawn trap them but I think of these outcomes just to figure out how prevent it from happening. It just concerns me how easily and vulnerable these people are.

The whole k*lling of Scarface in the movie was based off attacking the white house. You just have hundreds of people hop the fence infiltrate the house. Sending the president in a panic room or that camp david tunnel. Trump should be worry about securing himself not starting wars with people that you could easily use soft power to solve like legalizing and diluting their product to have no dependency and impurities that cause brain damage.

They couldn't handle Trump inauguration riots 3 years ago. How they going handle hundred people with guns hoping over the fence running into white house. Even if they don't pull the move. They atleast send the message to him. He's not going do sh*t but run his and hide some more.

It is easiest sh*t to k*ll the president of United States. People just have better sh*t to do with their lives. I rather just wait out the 4 yrs of oppressions.

He's not going be able send military out to save him because all you have to is spawn trap them. They have get from A to B. What are going drive pass while you got hostages going in seperate direction.
this might be the stupidest post ive seen on BX in a minute
+8   

2 weeks ago '19        #32
Gold Face  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17406 17 K  Slaps total: 20660 20 K
Thatís not terroristic at all

2 weeks ago '19        #33
FPOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1548 1 K  Slaps total: 434 434
 Mamluke13 said
With all the hell.trump is giving Hispanics why is it they just seem more determined to be accepted as whites there logic baffles me
Quoted for emphasis

2 weeks ago '17        #34
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 18092 18 K  Slaps total: 7139 7 K
 mboydii said
Haitians are crazier
They actually sends out warnings to people planning to vacate to Mexico to not go until or be careful, due to cartel wars.

Haitians may be crazy, but they donít take it to the limits the cartels do. At all.

Ole girl was a journalist and was writing about the cartels... they k*lled her and hung her on an overpass with a note saying ďthis is whatís gonna happen to anyway talking bout our businessĒ

Cops decapitated and the heads propped up in the back window... ainít nobody more dangerous than cartels. They literally own their government!! Why u think we more worried bout them than Haitians??

Why u think we donít hear anything bout Haitians like we do cartels? Cuz Haitians type of danger isnít the type the cartels would bring.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #35
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 20289 20 K  Slaps total: 2607 2 K
 germanpier said
Scumbags...the whole lot.

But just as w ppl deflect their races culpability in slavery by mentioning Africans, how can we not connect their overwhelming addiction to drugs to the violence taking place in Mexico?
Because it's unAmerican to accept responibility to their sins. It's only THEIR fault, or blame THEM, or "THOSE" people

2 weeks ago '04        #36
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 20289 20 K  Slaps total: 2607 2 K
 wildish said
trump if u really want to fix america deport all the gangbangers from Chicago to mexico & watch Chicago become great again
The Gov't and the US Banks ALLOW the Cartels to operate, access guns, AND launder money in Chicago. This has been known and proven that El Chapo's hub was Chicago........ Internets must be restricted in your trailer park
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #37
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
Props total: 2577 2 K  Slaps total: 2937 2 K
 J0e Bl0w said
Be careful man.. The TRUTH is frowned apon in these parts!!
that ainít no truth. the word youíre looking for is exaggeration

2 weeks ago '19        #38
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 10423 10 K  Slaps total: 2730 2 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Exactly AMLO has exposed his weak side when Chapo's son was returned, From this point forward anytime the cartels have any demands they know what to do to force him to give into them.
The proverbial nut clamps go on. He gives in very easily.

2 weeks ago '05        #39
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 16070 16 K  Slaps total: 4541 4 K
 Mamluke13 said
You either a troll with an agenda or a retard, which one you picking?

2 weeks ago '05        #40
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 16070 16 K  Slaps total: 4541 4 K
 QueSunTzu said

Someone take this kids Call of Duty away, ya mans doesn't know the difference between reality and the game at this point.
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #41
xArchangeLx 
space
space
Props total: 2492 2 K  Slaps total: 747 747
 Ave said
Wants to label them terrorist but says nothing about the ypeople who keep shooting everything up every other week, ok.
They're both terrorists
I'd rather he take down one of them than none of them though

2 weeks ago '15        #42
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 
space
space
Props total: 33994 33 K  Slaps total: 4488 4 K
 danneywilliams said
We invade Mexico, destroy the cartels, take over the government, and annex the country. Problem solved. The United States of America and Mexico, baby. Then, we move onto Guatemala and Honduras.
Yay imperialism....

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #43
QueSunTzu 
space
space
Props total: 553 553  Slaps total: 496 496
 YKing said
this might be the stupidest post ive seen on BX in a minute
If so stupid why would reply too it to keep conversation going.

2 weeks ago '17        #44
Mamluke13 
space
space
space
Props total: 393 393  Slaps total: 111 111
 projectd06 said
You either a troll with an agenda or a retard, which one you picking?
What are you taking about?

2 weeks ago '09        #45
mboydii 
space
space
 PackerTrelli3 said
They actually sends out warnings to people planning to vacate to Mexico to not go until or be careful, due to cartel wars.

Haitians may be crazy, but they donít take it to the limits the cartels do. At all.

Ole girl was a journalist and was writing about the cartels... they k*lled her and hung her on an overpass with a note saying ďthis is whatís gonna happen to anyway talking bout our businessĒ

Cops decapitated and the heads propped up in the back window... ainít nobody more dangerous than cartels. They literally own their government!! Why u think we more worried bout them than Haitians??

Why u think we donít hear anything bout Haitians like we do cartels? Cuz Haitians type of danger isnít the type the cartels would bring.
Bro you must be young. I can name like 5-6 groups the cartels want NO problems with.

1. Them n*ggaz in the Congo
2. The real Taliban
3. Haiti Hatians, not them Florida ones.
4. Viet Cong
5. The American Government

2 weeks ago '13        #46
Phenom354 
space
space
Props total: 14887 14 K  Slaps total: 1516 1 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
I read that sh*t like it left 21 savage dead
Wasn't that lucky

2 weeks ago '09        #47
mboydii 
space
space
 mboydii said
Bro you must be young. I can name like 5-6 groups the cartels want NO problems with.

1. Them n*ggaz in the Congo
2. The real Taliban
3. Haiti Hatians, not them Florida ones.
4. Viet Cong
5. The American Government
People get money mixed up with straight ignoranance.

2 weeks ago '18        #48
dpl720 
space
space
space
Props total: 15 15  Slaps total: 0 0
 Mamluke13 said
I usually don't comment, but what you said about Hispanics trying to be White is so true. Some Asians too. Especially when some dye their hair blonde. Sometimes, I want to tell them you know you're not White, right? You know they don't f*** with you like that, right? I had a Hispanic Lyft driver last month who swore up and down she was White. The Lyft driver told me she has a White husband, and she told me that her own husband had to tell her a few times you're not White.

2 weeks ago '17        #49
Mamluke13 
space
space
space
Props total: 393 393  Slaps total: 111 111
 dpl720 said
I usually don't comment, but what you said about Hispanics trying to be White is so true. Some Asians too. Especially when some dye their hair blonde. Sometimes, I want to tell them you know you're not White, right? You know they don't f*** with you like that, right? I had a Hispanic Lyft driver last month who swore up and down she was White. The Lyft driver told me she has a White husband, and she told me that her own husband had to tell her a few times you're not White.
What in end going through there heads it's like spanish and Portuguese speaking cultures are more like that but not english speaking or French like jamacians ,hatians etc.they really have no identity but kissing a*s.and biting off of other people stuff.it makes me upset because in los Angeles blacks have issues with mexicans and blacks have issues with Cubans in miami it may be because they feel in order to be truly accepted by whites they have to hate blacks it sickens.me

1 week ago '18        #50
dpl720 
space
space
space
Props total: 15 15  Slaps total: 0 0
 Mamluke13 said
What in end going through there heads it's like spanish and Portuguese speaking cultures are more like that but not english speaking or French like jamacians ,hatians etc.they really have no identity but kissing a*s.and biting off of other people stuff.it makes me upset because in los Angeles blacks have issues with mexicans and blacks have issues with Cubans in miami it may be because they feel in order to be truly accepted by whites they have to hate blacks it sickens.me
I had no idea that in Los Angeles that Blacks have issues with Mexicans? Why do Blacks have issues with Mexicans, and why do Blacks have issues with Cubans in Miami? I know years ago I was in San Diego, and I stayed at a nice hotel. I was in the hotel lobby about to get on the elevator. Waiting for the elevator with me is this young Hispanic guy. The elevator comes to our floor, and we get on. The Hispanic guy got on the elevator, and he's way on the other side acting like he's scared of me.

I was confused wondering at the time why the heck is this dude so afraid of me. I noticed too while I was in town that the Hispanic men were standoffish towards me. It's ironic that you said that about Cubans in Miami hating Blacks. I had a former friend who lived in Miami for a minute. He's mixed. Cuban and White. I seen him back in 2013-2014 and we were cool until he did some sucker s*** in 2014. Anyways, I saw the former friend in 2018, and dude turned into one of those type of racists who's racist, but doesn't want to be labeled racist publicly.

It was like the former friend sold his soul to try to be all the way White. He was in complete denial about his behavior, but his comments, how he would treat people, his new ideals, and stuff he'd watch on YouTube screams he's racist.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+58online now  21
Video inside Orlando Jones fired from American Gods
96 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+142online now  20
Memorable pictures from this decade