Gabrielle union fired for reporting jay leno racist jokes

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '17        #126
King3X 
space
space
Props total: 12680 12 K  Slaps total: 1123 1 K
 WadeCountyyy said
Youíre a fu*king pu**y thereís plenty of room just like there always was thatís why you got one prop & I got how many? Lmao you virgins are ruining the world
The only people ruining the world is f*g**ts like you. I can tell you live on the internet. Something so trivial like props on BX means something to you. Then got the nerve to call me a pu**y and a virgin.

2 weeks ago '11        #127
BtMkRs 
space
space
Props total: 12008 12 K  Slaps total: 1286 1 K
 Account001 said
receipts?
none ....
unless you can find her first appearance on The Tonight Show Jay Leno.
It might be Episode 3668 where he refers to Oprah as the One Who Got Away

And notice that at All his Life events , She's always there

supposedly Sharon Osbourne & Sandra Bernhard too

2 weeks ago '10        #128
BIGthingsSON2 
space
space
Props total: 8713 8 K  Slaps total: 1221 1 K
 satchseven said
Wht hell you talking about fu*k any body who makes racist jokes
U aint never been round a group of comics. For u it's racist, for them it's jokes.

2 weeks ago '19        #129
satchseven 
space
space
space
Props total: 2082 2 K  Slaps total: 744 744
 King3X said
That's not racist bozo
Is it a joke or a cliche weak comedian lean on?you tell me

2 weeks ago '19        #130
satchseven 
space
space
space
 BIGthingsSON2 said
U aint never been round a group of comics. For u it's racist, for them it's jokes.
Ah dude they know who to do that sh*t around fu*k jay leno

2 weeks ago '15        #131
WadeCountyyy 
space
space
space
Props total: 792 792  Slaps total: 503 503
 King3X said
The only people ruining the world is f*g**ts like you. I can tell you live on the internet. Something so trivial like props on BX means something to you. Then got the nerve to call me a pu**y and a virgin.
Has nothing to do wit me caring about props I could give two sh*ts itís just the fact that more people are backing my point of view than yours nice try spinning it like that tho pu**y boy youíre a loser just like gabby

2 weeks ago '17        #132
King3X 
space
space
 WadeCountyyy said
Has nothing to do wit me caring about props I could give two sh*ts itís just the fact that more people are backing my point of view than yours nice try spinning it like that tho pu**y boy youíre a loser just like gabby
You said yours on the first page. And you do care because you likely have no real world interaction. If you didn't, you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

And last I checked, Gabby is a successful black woman. Far from a loser. Incel rhetoric.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #133
WadeCountyyy 
space
space
space
 King3X said
You said yours on the first page. And you do care because you likely have no real world interaction. If you didn't, you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

And last I checked, Gabby is a successful black woman. Far from a loser. Incel rhetoric.
This fatherless clown still talking back to me lmao holy sh*t.....think what you want idc ur opinions are irrelevant & invalidated you arenít smart enough to have an opinion & success has nothing to do with being a loser per say lmao thereís a lot of people with money that have lower personalities you fatherless clown stay out my mentions

2 weeks ago '19        #134
Dj Mannie Fresh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5280 5 K  Slaps total: 1941 1 K
 Southpaw said
Too bad youíll never do sh*t about anything clown

Your parents must hate having such a piece of sh*t son who amounted to nothing.
Let's meet

2 weeks ago '16        #135
Southpaw  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 55455 55 K  Slaps total: 20777 20 K
 Dj Mannie Fresh said
Let's meet
you ignorant f*g**t, trying to meet another random man from the internet that youve never met in real life on Thanksgiving.

your disgusting mother shouldve swallowed you or do what she does best and just left you in a dumpster for someone else to take care of

2 weeks ago '08        #136
hollaballooza 
space
space
Props total: 3375 3 K  Slaps total: 719 719
 Gold Face said
In fact with multiple witnesses to the racist slur I’m sure the court would go easy, maybe even get thrown out in trial
You honestly think you'd be let off after physically a*saulting someone just because you deemed what they said as 'offensive'?

Other dude was right, you're living in a fantasy world.

Thinking you'll get a slap on the wrist for punching people who say words you don't like.

Freedom of speech > physical a*sault.

2 weeks ago '11        #137
Tony Franks 
space
space
Props total: 9390 9 K  Slaps total: 1595 1 K
if it wasnt for black women struggling to deal with their hair, and powerful white people saying they cant wear their natural hair to work...i would say she overreacted.

But the facts say that he shouldnt even mention a black person's hair right now. Him not knowing that shows he is out of touch with whats going on. You can say perhaps due to him not caring about black issues

2 weeks ago '05        #138
rippac4 
space
space
Props total: 3977 3 K  Slaps total: 186 186
For me, I’m not big on the racial jokes. One co-worker tried that sh*t with me and asked would I get mad because he like to joke all the time, I said I know you like to joke. After pausing, I said you like joking and I like smacking people. He looked twice and chose otherwise.

I’m not cool with it because you let one slide there comes a million more to the point it’s disrespectful.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #139
King3X 
space
space
 WadeCountyyy said
This fatherless clown still talking back to me lmao holy sh*t.....think what you want idc ur opinions are irrelevant & invalidated you arenít smart enough to have an opinion & success has nothing to do with being a loser per say lmao thereís a lot of people with money that have lower personalities you fatherless clown stay out my mentions
bi*ch n*gga you ain't nobody important. If you don't want nobody responding, then don't post f*g**t. Typical incel behavior and logic. If my opinion is irrelevant and invalidated, then what's yours? Fatherless? The way you're acting you either was raised by two women or had two daddy's. Likely the latter because you're a raging f*g**t.

2 weeks ago '15        #140
WadeCountyyy 
space
space
space
 King3X said
bi*ch n*gga you ain't nobody important. If you don't want nobody responding, then don't post f*g**t. Typical incel behavior and logic. If my opinion is irrelevant and invalidated, then what's yours? Fatherless? The way you're acting you either was raised by two women or had two daddy's. Likely the latter because you're a raging f*g**t.
Is your father dead or in jail??? Iím just wondering....this n*gga really still talking back lmao stupid a*s n*gga so sad

2 weeks ago '19        #141
Dj Mannie Fresh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5280 5 K  Slaps total: 1941 1 K
 Southpaw said
you ignorant f*g**t, trying to meet another random man from the internet that youve never met in real life on Thanksgiving.

your disgusting mother shouldve swallowed you or do what she does best and just left you in a dumpster for someone else to take care of
In gonna crack your fu*king skull open and look inside u bi*ch. Ur a fu*king coward

2 weeks ago '17        #142
King3X 
space
space
 WadeCountyyy said
Is your father dead or in jail??? Iím just wondering....this n*gga really still talking back lmao stupid a*s n*gga so sad
What kind of weird question is that? Neither if you need to know that bad? Your father still selling himself in gas station restrooms?

You're the sad one, incel.

2 weeks ago '15        #143
WadeCountyyy 
space
space
space
 King3X said
What kind of weird question is that? Neither if you need to know that bad? Your father still selling himself in gas station restrooms?

You're the sad one, incel.
this n*gga still talking back to me lmaoooooooooo u sad a*s n*gga SHUT.THE.fu*k . UP. U AND GABBY UNION CAN BOTH SUCK MY d*ck SIDEWAYS HOLY sh*t n*gga UR A fu*kING pu**y SHUT UP

2 weeks ago '17        #144
Ifeellikekobe 
space
space
Props total: 39869 39 K  Slaps total: 2397 2 K
Yall getting hung up over the hair jokes. Nah Gabby was also talking about Simon bullsh*t behind closed doors

2 weeks ago '06        #145
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 22022 22 K  Slaps total: 570 570
 FukHowYouFeel said
I know Jay personally through a friend. Heís not racist whatsoever.

Meanwhile this bi*ch is raising her son to be a whole f*g**t like itís normal. Of course sheís offended.
Think that's D Wade son from his first wife which makes it way worse. She infiltrated someone else's kid with her own ideology.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #146
biggdogg40509 
space
space
Props total: 255 255  Slaps total: 33 33
 bridouble said
How do you feel now that you have seen the things ďstated aboveĒ?
Never much a fan of him anyways lol and winters here so Iím sure we wonít see him for a bit. So for now Iím trynna catch judge Judy out here in these skreets and eyeball em frozen lil nips
Sheís my white woman hall pass

2 weeks ago '15        #147
DamianDragunov 
space
space
Props total: 36029 36 K  Slaps total: 5313 5 K
 satchseven said
Ah dude they know who to do that sh*t around fu*k jay leno

Black comics and white comics tell racist jokes to each other regularly.

2 weeks ago '19        #148
satchseven 
space
space
space
 DamianDragunov said
Black comics and white comics tell racist jokes to each other regularly.
Ok man whatever fu*k jay leno

2 weeks ago '08        #149
Lot17 
space
space
Props total: 2130 2 K  Slaps total: 676 676
She wasnt fired her contract expired and they didnt renew. They change hosts all the time. bi*ch complaining cuz she salty

2 weeks ago '16        #150
ruddiger 
space
space
Props total: 2021 2 K  Slaps total: 273 273
 Gold Face said
Back in my day we would of snuffed jay Leno in the jaw. Not cancel him

When is ďback in my day?Ē Jay Leno been talking slick since the 80s.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+131online now  49
Memorable pictures from this decade
213 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  31
Video inside Top Winning Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe!
85 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside SMACK/URL - SMACK Volume 5 [DISCUSSION THREAD/LIVE UPDATES]
363 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  13
Image(s) inside Most Powerful Weapons In The Marvel Universe, Ranked By Destructive Fo..
58 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy