Son Finally Brings home his Girlfriend for Thanksgiving

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '16        #276
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
Props total: 2920 2 K  Slaps total: 778 778
 ~SHYNE~ said
She aint thick or nothing, just plain jane and not all that attractive TBH. If you going to go that route, make sure she is sweet in the face and body is on point. Maybe the dome is sloppy, she looks more like a late night call then a main.

Ya, but he ain’t exactly Taye Diggs neither.
Probably most women would rate him a 6.
Even match.

Funny thing is, look at his mom. If they think she ain’t got Caucasian in her bloodline, they’re retarded. Video doesn’t really show much but if they worried about getting Becky in their gene pool, well, they already got Broderick.

Last edited by Tiger Wood; 12-01-2019 at 10:22 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #277
Steve Gee97 
space
space
Props total: 5768 5 K  Slaps total: 771 771
As long as he's not cooning and bashing Black Women, it's cool. If the roles were reversed though, they wouldn't be saying anything their daughter bringing home a white dude. Black Men stay getting policed by everyone

As far as the Patrick Patterson situation goes, I would have blocked that dude for commenting about my dating choices. That guy knew what he was doing when he posted that.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #278
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 30028 30 K  Slaps total: 5708 5 K
 halfadash said
Think you jumping to conclusions about a lot of my comments, but that's cool. And no need to explain yourself, it is clear you don't like the video. I got it.
Let you tell it, the video is completely random and meant to convey absolutely nothing. Youíre either gullible, obliviously ignorant, or both.

2 weeks ago '15        #279
burnzfortytwo 
space
space
space
Props total: 2352 2 K  Slaps total: 685 685
 B3ckyChas3r said
Only dumb people judge their partner based on how they look. Perhaps that's why you're here spewing dumb Blaq hoes talking points. You reason on the same level.

The fact that she even willing to do that shows that she's really down for him. Any person with common sense would value that over a*s and t*tties.
fu*k all that politically correct bullsh*t. Looks are important to most people, physical attraction is what makes you even approach a person. Gtfoh preaching the fu*k sh*t to me. You can't change the general consensus

2 weeks ago '19        #280
B3ckyChas3r  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1425 1 K  Slaps total: 2854 2 K
 burnzfortytwo said
fu*k all that politically correct bullsh*t. Looks are important to most people, physical attraction is what makes you even approach a person. Gtfoh preaching the fu*k sh*t to me. You can't change the general consensus
Like I said. You're a perfect example of a dumb n*gga.

1 week ago '05        #281
halfadash 
space
space
space
Props total: 2114 2 K  Slaps total: 81 81
 SimpinAintEz said
Let you tell it, the video is completely random and meant to convey absolutely nothing. You’re either gullible, obliviously ignorant, or both.
Now I am a dumb and ignorant!

Again I think you have jumped to conclusions to say what you wanted to ram into my skull. I doubt you even care what my actual opinion is.

Last edited by halfadash; 12-02-2019 at 04:23 AM..

1 week ago '13        #282
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 halfadash said
Now I am a dumb and ignorant!

Again I think you have jumped to conclusions to say what you wanted to ram into my skull. I doubt you even care what my actual opinion is.
The very first thing I did was address your point. Youíre absolutely right though, after dissecting your nonsensical opinion, idgaf about it.

1 week ago '14        #283
Oceans 
space
space
Props total: 5255 5 K  Slaps total: 1049 1 K
 016z said
Nah, but for mfs to act like civil rights wasnít that long ago is bullsh*t. My grandparents and parents went thru Americaís public racism and degradation all in the name of segregation. White mfs said itís cool now so it suppose to be just cool? Do you know why they emmit till? Why they have to use bullet proof cover on his memorial? He was 14 years old!!!

Now I donít mind white women, but our separation will be her family members. Iím not trying to hang around your old a*s uncle. Iím not trying to be friend with people who after getting to know say ďIím not like the other onesĒ

My people were being hung like it was nothing less the 100 years ago, we couldnít go to the same schools. And even in todayís time being colored in a suburban school can be tough.

But now mfs wanna say black peoples acting funny, fu*king comical and idiotic.
white women are no different then their white male counterpart..
they caused alot of trouble for us
+1   

1 week ago '05        #284
halfadash 
space
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
The very first thing I did was address your point. Youíre absolutely right though, after dissecting your nonsensical opinion, idgaf about it.
Hey wait a minute! I know hamburger feedback when I see it!

No, no I think you missed my point. It just doesn't really matter whether you get my point or I get your point. This is all just a way of dealing with idleness. And that was my point.

1 week ago '13        #285
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 halfadash said
Hey wait a minute! I know hamburger feedback when I see it!

No, no I think you missed my point. It just doesn't really matter whether you get my point or I get your point. This is all just a way of dealing with idleness. And that was my point.
No, no you made you point VERY CLEAR and I addressed your point VERY CLEARLY. We are clearly in disagreement.

1 week ago '05        #286
halfadash 
space
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
No, no you made you point VERY CLEAR and I addressed your point VERY CLEARLY. We are clearly in disagreement.
I agree with your last sentence. I guess that is good enough. And thanks for not insulting me on your latest message. I actually do appreciate it. I expect this type of video in the next 22 days....see you then!

1 week ago '15        #287
burnzfortytwo 
space
space
space
Props total: 2352 2 K  Slaps total: 685 685
 B3ckyChas3r said
Like I said. You're a perfect example of a dumb n*gga.
Like I should've said...suck my d*ck

7 days ago '07        #288
chi100z 
space
space
Props total: 883 883  Slaps total: 684 684
 yumflip said
Weirdboys & Neo Negroes in here HEATED.

Clearly youíve missed the point entirely. Which likely identifies that your household is similar to this.

Live on sir, live on

7 days ago '06        #289
yumflip 
space
space
Props total: 4919 4 K  Slaps total: 509 509
 chi100z said
Clearly youíve missed the point entirely. Which likely identifies that your household is similar to this.

Live on sir, live on
My family actually isn't like that at all. 1 of my uncles married a White woman & the other has 2 mixed daughters. Never treated them any differently. BUT I also know my family would've preferred they stayed w/Black women. Just like most other families want their children to be w/someone who identifies closer w/them from a cultural stand point. Which I'm sure makes sense to other people along racial/ethnic/religious/economic etc lines. Only neo Negroes don't believe it's true.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  44
Video inside Lord jamar :: "If that man never took lucid dream royalties, juice wou..
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+154online now  15
Image(s) inside Most iconic timberlands are about to release
166 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Image(s) inside How the 2000ís generation transitioned into the 2010ís