When the train is packed and you canít hold the rails

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+17  183
61 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '13        #26
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Props total: 2343 2 K  Slaps total: 568 568
 death Tutorial said
i hope people stand for you when you become that old lady. but you know the reality is that we naturally have survival instincts.
I dnt give a fu*k! I plan on being on an island when I get old! Yall got to think big!
+1   

1 week ago '17        #27
G Matic 
space
space
Props total: 2420 2 K  Slaps total: 1372 1 K
 Tacko Fallspaus said
I went to ms 113 I was the last graduating class

What year? What you mean? What happened with 113?

1 week ago '12        #28
bkkid92 
space
space
Props total: 8698 8 K  Slaps total: 611 611
I live by the A & C trains. I just lean on the doors, most of the time. Or if the train is empty then I'll sit. Whenever there isn't anything to hold onto tho on a super crowded train, I just grab the ceiling of the train & hold on to the air vent

Yes I'm that tall

Last edited by bkkid92; 11-30-2019 at 01:22 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '15        #29
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 7073 7 K  Slaps total: 1073 1 K
I never sit on a train when itís packing time. Here in Japan they really pack it in like sardines. Never had a problem my years here tho and i am a big dude. That chikan sh*t ainít no joke here neither and itís like instinct you donít see no old people during rush hour itís a trip.

1 week ago '12        #30
kej718 
space
space
space
Props total: 6636 6 K  Slaps total: 394 394
 Tacko Fallspaus said
241st?
Brooklyn College, Flatbush Junction
+2   

1 week ago '07        #31
Opinion 
space
space
Props total: 1019 1 K  Slaps total: 73 73
Skytrain in thailand is the most packed public transportation I ever been on. I thought NYC and Korea was bad.

Lol i remember it was packed like sardines and some dude, his wife, child, and baby in stroller came. He stopped for a second, awkward af because everyone is looking at him probably going "please don't do it"

After 2 seconds of mental debating this fool picks up the stroller, holds it above his head and pushes his way on. All you heard was groans and clothes moving. The other child got on the mothers shoulders and pushed on.

It was so fu*kin award the whole time seeing this dude hold a baby stroller up with the baby in it for two stops, askin strangers to help him hold it smh at least the child ln ma dukes shoulders was behaved even tho he was lookin down on people dead in they eyes.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #32
Dickhead 
space
space
space
Props total: 4789 4 K  Slaps total: 1730 1 K
 Opinion said
Skytrain in thailand is the most packed public transportation I ever been on. I thought NYC and Korea was bad.

Lol i remember it was packed like sardines and some dude, his wife, child, and baby in stroller came. He stopped for a second, awkward af because everyone is looking at him probably going "please don't do it"

After 2 seconds of mental debating this fool picks up the stroller, holds it above his head and pushes his way on. All you heard was groans and clothes moving. The other child got on the mothers shoulders and pushed on.

It was so fu*kin award the whole time seeing this dude hold a baby stroller up with the baby in it for two stops, askin strangers to help him hold it smh at least the child ln ma dukes shoulders was behaved even tho he was lookin down on people dead in they eyes.
I could but I wont

1 week ago '07        #33
Opinion 
space
space
Props total: 1019 1 K  Slaps total: 73 73
 d*ckhead said
I could but I wont
I can't make this sh*t up man, i remember looking up to see that lil mufu*ka giving me the ice grill as soon as i looked up.

1 week ago '10        #34
deadlift 
space
space
Props total: 12835 12 K  Slaps total: 2140 2 K
 death Tutorial said
them old ladies gotta be quicker if they want a seat. you may not like it but that's the real world.
Lmaoooooo

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  27
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 'Azael'
84 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+21online now  22
Dec 9 -These H0es Ainít Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  16
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
Patriots Release Statement
127 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy