Video of Trehs blowing out female athletes

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+18  100
74 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '16        #176
Humblegold 
space
space
Props total: 6097 6 K  Slaps total: 1672 1 K
 tmoon13 said
The person that is choking the girl out in the picture was actually born a girl. She's transitioning to become a man and wanted to wrestle with the boys but Texas state law wouldn't allow him to wrestle because he wasn't born a boy. I don't know if y'all care but I'm just stating what I read from an article.
Word up, but BX a special kind of retarded tho lmao
+2   

1 week ago '13        #177
JosethaHustler 
space
space
Props total: 4883 4 K  Slaps total: 653 653
 tmoon13 said
The person that is choking the girl out in the picture was actually born a girl. She's transitioning to become a man and wanted to wrestle with the boys but Texas state law wouldn't allow him to wrestle because he wasn't born a boy. I don't know if y'all care but I'm just stating what I read from an article.

"We don't think it would be appropriate to initiate," Harrison said. "We don't make value judgments. That's a matter for a person and their family to decide."

McNew said the family didn't ask because the birth certificate rule is clear that Beggs must wrestle as a girl.

A group of Texas state lawmakers attempted to intervene last year with a bill that would have barred Beggs from competing because of his steroid use. The proposal ó which didn't specifically name Beggs ó passed the Senate but stalled in the House without a vote. The Legislature won't reconvene until 2018 when Beggs' high school career is finished.

Texas law bans steroids use by high school athletes, but the state stopped testing for it after 2015. Beggs can take testosterone and still compete because Texas allows a "safe harbor" exception for athletes taking performance-enhancers under a doctor's guidance for medical purposes.

If Beggs wrestles in college, he'll compete against men. Rules set by the NCAA, USA Wrestling and the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency already classify him as male because of his testosterone treatments. Beggs' family says he's considering a small college scholarship but won't say which school has offered.
So they just gonna let this nut take steroids (an obvious advantage) and tell the drug free legitimate females to deal with it.... GTFOH!!!
+1   

1 week ago '12        #178
MD20 
space
space
Props total: 2100 2 K  Slaps total: 273 273
 JosethaHustler said
There's no such thing as a trans woman, they are males that used elective surgery and drugs to portray a female image concealing that they are male. This sh*t is as crazy as catdog!

1 week ago '07        #179
MissStush88 
space
space
Props total: 15 15  Slaps total: 3 3
Considering anatomical make up and hormones, to me see unfair because it is a physical advantage.

It simply goes beyond gender at this point. Especially considering situations like that female African woman was getting flack for appearing to masculine therefore they were trying expel her competing.

And PLEASE correct me if i have that scenario with African female athlete incorrect.

1 week ago '12        #180
Di Warlord 
space
space
Props total: 19015 19 K  Slaps total: 1071 1 K
first page fu*kin k*lled me man. I can't even quote the damn smiley cause I'm still dying. I gotta go to the gym and get off BX for a while, yall are too much man

1 week ago '14        #181
2 cent 
space
space
Props total: 1843 1 K  Slaps total: 311 311
Cant stand these transformers
+1   

1 week ago '13        #182
THEDONN 
space
space
Props total: 37759 37 K  Slaps total: 10544 10 K
disgusting

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  33
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 'Azael'
89 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+21online now  24
Dec 9 -These H0es Ainít Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  21
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-46online now  7
South nigga apologizes for fucin up the new niggas. Fuc them south niggas
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy