The scene that made me realize snowfall was going to be a goat show

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+75  66
92 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+79  58
72 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '05        #76
rashcobar 
space
space
Props total: 6728 6 K  Slaps total: 1577 1 K
Show is dope AF but this thread unnecessary and the comments stupid AF. One of the worst threads I seen in a while
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #77
40 acres  OP
space
space
Props total: 9731 9 K  Slaps total: 1470 1 K
 rashcobar said
Show is dope AF but this thread unnecessary and the comments stupid AF. One of the worst threads I seen in a while
n*gga itís a discussion forum in a section for tv and movies. People on here be trying to say smart sh*t but it comes off as the opposite
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #78
Doc Logical  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
space
space
Props total: 85643 85 K  Slaps total: 25245 25 K
 Proffesor X said
No it's about a guy who was crooked and got in over his head...but continues to invest time into a criminal enterprise..and the director does things behind the camera?

Both shows are average at best..but still wildly emtertaining..what you not go do is pretend like Ozark is some supreme thought provoking series and Snowfall is just some ghetto black drama. It's the same sh*t...opportunitist listing for money and freedom...one is told from the perspective of white collar crime and one is told from the perspective of working class blue collar hustle...however if we are going to talk about things Behind the camera...Snowfall blows Ozark out the fu*king water with its imagery and metaphorical symbolism. And I like both shows immensely(although the second half of season 2 of Ozarks was lack worthy to me)
Agree to disagree.

I think Ozark is fantastic. I think Snowfall is better than what I'm being shown here.

Like I said, I'm sure that show is great. But it's not coming across here. Also, if you didn't enjoy season 2, fine. I thought it contained enuff plot development and did enuff character stuff to make you care fo a S3.

Which I do. So.

Last edited by Doc Logical; 12-01-2019 at 03:16 AM..

2 weeks ago '05        #79
rashcobar 
space
space
Props total: 6728 6 K  Slaps total: 1577 1 K
 40 acres said
n*gga it’s a discussion forum in a section for tv and movies. People on here be trying to say smart sh*t but it comes off as the opposite
That’s what I mean..you been trying to sound smart for the last 3 pages...thread is a pile of sh*t.

2 weeks ago '15        #80
40 acres  OP
space
space
Props total: 9731 9 K  Slaps total: 1470 1 K
 rashcobar said
That’s what I mean..you been trying to sound smart for the last 3 pages...thread is a pile of sh*t.
Yet you continue to add to the sh*t. Your purpose is to say the thread was unnecessary by adding an unnecessary comment. Which means you wanted people to see your comment and what you think. So instead of coming off as you being above it all you just come off as a hypocrite. Another boxden n*gga participating in another boxden thread adding onto the sh*t. Which is why I laugh. Most of the time n*ggas like you be n*ggas with alt accounts participating in the thread.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #81
marshall law 
space
space
Props total: 230 230  Slaps total: 19 19
Great show, man -- been watching since it first came out. I wish people would stop sleepin on it. And the 3rd season was epic ... no falloff after Singleton's death. Really looking forward to season 4.

2 weeks ago '04        #82
killababi 
space
space
Props total: 4226 4 K  Slaps total: 883 883
Man fu*k that n*gga Karvel.

n*gga scarred me for life with his buttfoonery
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #83
LevTho 
space
space
Props total: 13 13  Slaps total: 0 0
 Aesop730 said
I'm not saying it's not a great program but I'm good on it. Might be one of those programs I'll binge later after it's ended.
I started mid season 3 was still on, i lost alotta sleep watching this sh*t.. it really was done very well. Franklin actually paid attention to people around them and refused to make they same mistakes they did
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #84
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 53842 53 K  Slaps total: 39065 39 K
Looks like generic hood trash and I can tell a white person writes most of this sh*t. Easy pass.

2 weeks ago '15        #85
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 7188 7 K  Slaps total: 1086 1 K
I’m half way thru the first season it’s a bit of a hard watch, but still interesting. The white dudes story so far is so annoying and he looks like the dude from silicon valley and every episode i feel like i skipped an ep. they skip sh*t and don’t even touch back on it it’s kind of annoying.

2 weeks ago '18        #86
shooter 
space
space
space
Props total: 11469 11 K  Slaps total: 1246 1 K
bich set franklin up.

really good show in my opinion.

somebody called it "the west coast wire". no, it's not even close but it was rly good.

2 weeks ago '12        #87
MD20 
space
space
Props total: 2145 2 K  Slaps total: 282 282
 killababi said
Man fu*k that n*gga Karvel.

n*gga scarred me for life with his buttfoonery

2 weeks ago '05        #88
airmcnair06 
space
space
Props total: 265 265  Slaps total: 14 14
 I_REP_VA said
Wow.. that scene was dope.

Heard great things about this show..

For a guy who’s GOAT show is the wire.. is this show worth catching?
My favorite show is The Wire. Watched it thru 10+ times now. It ruined TV for me honestly... Snowfall one of the first shows I've been able to finish in a while.

This is about as close of a show as I've seen to it.... Its still not close to being on the same level tho. Not as detail oriented as the wire. The wire, if you miss 3 seconds just looking away from the screen, you could miss an important detail. Snowfall doesn't require as much focus.

But if you're a fan of the wire, I think you'll enjoy this show. Just don't expect it to be anywhere near as deep and intricate as the wire is. The wire's character development can't be touched imo

Last edited by airmcnair06; 12-02-2019 at 01:51 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #89
I_REP_VA 
space
space
Props total: 3504 3 K  Slaps total: 395 395
 airmcnair06 said
My favorite show is The Wire. Watched it thru 10+ times now. It ruined TV for me honestly... Snowfall one of the first shows I've been able to finish in a while.

This is about as close of a show as I've seen to it.... Its still not close to being on the same level tho. Not as detail oriented as the wire. The wire, if you miss 3 seconds just looking away from the screen, you could miss an important detail. Snowfall doesn't require as much focus.

But if you're a fan of the wire, I think you'll enjoy this show. Just don't expect it to be anywhere near as deep and intricate as the wire is. The wire's character development can't be touched imo
Appreciate the post fam.. def gonna check it out.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
People are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
49 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  18
Dec 13 - A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi T..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+30online now  14
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
181 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+59online now  12
Image(s) inside Dame got it right but Choke broke it down about R.O.C. Nation