Should men just stay single if they’re still single by 30?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '18        #201
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 30852 30 K  Slaps total: 7987 7 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
You think so? Perfect example is Trump, You seriously think that a former Playboy model finds him 'fu*kable'?
In that instance you’re just buying s*x. His current wife you can tell is basically a mail-order bride

2 weeks ago '12        #202
Taste Maker 
space
space
Props total: 1041 1 K  Slaps total: 118 118
 wildish said
im not scared.......the serious reason why is because i was born with microp*nis my p*nis never matured past an inch.......i just figure their is no point in s*x if my thumb is bigger than my entire p*nis erect.......
Ha. Can’t tell if your trolling. Go get you a lil inch of pu**y. Maybe she give you half price ha
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #203
GetYaCoinsKing 
space
space
Props total: 11088 11 K  Slaps total: 2474 2 K
 Kodack sixnine said
In that instance you’re just buying s*x. His current wife you can tell is basically a mail-order bride
Incorrect.

Trump is a perfect example of hypergamy in American society, He's clearly not buying s*x otherwise he wouldn't be married/sharing a*sets with his wife; Just saying.

2 weeks ago '18        #204
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 30852 30 K  Slaps total: 7987 7 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Incorrect.

Trump is a perfect example of hypergamy in American society, He's clearly not buying s*x otherwise he wouldn't be married/sharing a*sets with his wife; Just saying.

Then why does it appear that his own wife don’t fu*k with him like that

2 weeks ago '18        #205
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
Props total: 2711 2 K  Slaps total: 310 310
 016z said
Actually easier for women, they just want something more then s*x now. But when she wants d*ck trust that’s not a problem. Woman can Say I want some new d*ck tonight and honestly go out and get now sweat. As you stated you let the boxes fly. I do to as well, but I understand where she’s coming from. Especially not having any kids she doesn’t want to just settle. Sorta like she has high standards. Could be a strength could be her weakness, double edge sword with that sh*t. That’s something I know

sh*t 144k a year, you went to school together, y’all just linked?!? Start shooting ya shot playa
Banged her out tonight my mans
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #206
fit2bboss 
space
space
Props total: 2023 2 K  Slaps total: 980 980
sounds like a troll female wrote this. I'm 35 and I get looks here and there from young females but committed relationship with my lady and she's 10 years younger than me. as long as your a good guy and you mean well, you will attract women of all ages. but here in CA I've noticed young women love us older guys..cuz they know where a little bit Mature and career minded and ready to have a family.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #207
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 1286 1 K  Slaps total: 216 216
 Jwardisback3rd said
Banged her out tonight my mans
Lmfao, that sh*t was fun wasn’t it?

1 week ago '19        #208
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 10335 10 K  Slaps total: 2711 2 K
It's a different world out there.
You can be in your 30s and there are plenty of fish in the sea. I'm guessing this is a scare tactic for 20 something dudes or something.
There are a lot of single women in the 30s and 40s who didn't get married or are divorced. If you think it's game over when you hit 30, it's not. It's far from over.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #209
RevolverLuciana 
space
space
Props total: 1446 1 K  Slaps total: 193 193
 mr_underground said
from my experience, educated = ignorant. its when people stop learning and lean on a degree as a crutch. i notice a lot of lost women with crazy expectations and who seem genuinely confused as to what to do with there life. they want to be the strong big city gs12 government employee but ego isn't justified outside of the dc area. a lot seem angry and confused. i just get this vibe of confusion. the world told them this is what they are supposed to be doing but they aren't happy and being in a relationship while they hunt for themselves is ultra dangerous. outside of bar hop and travel. its nothing there.

so i notice an unbearable ego mixed with bitterness and confusion as the general vibe. its not all the women but statistically i seem to run into these types more first and second hand. so if i had to create a character for a DMV woman it would be:

----

"im a strong independent woman who doesn't need or want a man, but i kinda do want a man and to be married with a family but i don't need it, i'm perfectly happy traveling with world just living life, but at the same time it would be nice to be in a relathionship.

but he will have to do things my way as i have the looks and the career, so he will have to be perfect. a nice stable guy with ogvernment related job but at the same time a lives that thug life as i need the relationship to be exciting. he has to keep me interested as i can't entertain myself.

he has to love travel, parties and movies as i only do steriotypical activies all other women in the area do making me no different but i am different. just because i just like all other women in the area doesn't mean im not unique. though i don't bring anything to the table, he will need to bring everything to the table to please me as im the indpendent career woman who can have any man she wants."

---

thats what i hear the most
That sh*t has me CRYING

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside Lord jamar :: "If that man never took lucid dream royalties, juice wou..
81 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+154online now  15
Image(s) inside Most iconic timberlands are about to release
166 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+18online now  9
Image(s) inside How the 2000’s generation transitioned into the 2010’s