Women of different salaries talk about how much they spend on lunch.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+17  190
61 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '05        #26
spiderjericho 
space
space
space
Props total: 336 336  Slaps total: 17 17
 HARBINGER said
meal prep ain't that hard man
I donít think you read my comment. For normal 40-50 hour work weeks, itís not. I agree. But the one woman who mad $400,000 clearly said she canít during the weekend and why compromise her weekend. Long term, itís cheaper and healthier. But in this case, time is money.

Itís why Iím sure the Rock or Kevin Hart probably have cooks. Itís not to say they canít cook. Just cheaper and it allows them to maximize time for work/projects and family.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #27
Funke 
space
space
Props total: 5214 5 K  Slaps total: 916 916
950 g'z i need a Cook/Attorney

1 week ago '06        #28
itZVerZe318 
space
space
Props total: 1871 1 K  Slaps total: 261 261
 HARBINGER said
tillamook? haven't seen that brand. I usually go for sargentos if I dont get the deli cheese

imma make me a bomb a*s crunchy buttermilk chicken sandwich this week. I just need to find a good sauce. maybe honey mustard. then throw ham spinach & swiss on top ..whole wheat bread
fam that honey mustard sounds splendid on that sh*t! yeah Tillamook is good af...i get they ice cream mostly and I still fu*ks wit sargentos tho. you can find Tillamook in wal mart and kroger

1 week ago '18        #29
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 30805 30 K  Slaps total: 7982 7 K
 HARBINGER said
meal prep ain't that hard man
But then youíre eating the same thing for 4-5 days
+1   

1 week ago '16        #30
MulaAve 
space
space
space
Props total: 3458 3 K  Slaps total: 663 663
 Pythagoras said
That private equity money serious but she def at the high high end for her seniority level. I would expect more like $250k. You see how she said weekends are precious tho, they work 80-90 hour weeks and that includes a fair amount of weekend work.
Private equity n*ggas start at like 140k if they go straight from school, those who do 2-3 years in banking and transfer to PE as a*sociates make $250-350k, if she’s senior , she def touching 400k plus.

And they really don’t work 80-90 hours, that’s sweatshop and usually banking analyst/associate hours. PE is a better lifestyle, sure she’s working 65-70 hours, a lot of that outta the office tho

Edit; I didn’t peep where u said her seniority level and was responding as if you were talking about her touching $250k in a senior position. Didn’t watch video.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #31
Pretty Tone 
space
space
Props total: 28239 28 K  Slaps total: 2517 2 K
 DUMAR777 said
This is why bi*ches be broke all the time

They got too much pride to pack a sammich for lunch

They wanna always be "going out for lunch" with thier co-workers cause they gotta up hold an image and compete
This is what I'm dealing with now.the bi*ch is hard headed as fu*k for no reason. wanna keep up with a bunch of broke hoes spending her whole check on food. I'm a few lunches away from one Turner mode
+3   

1 week ago '05        #32
HARBINGER 
space
space
Props total: 16758 16 K  Slaps total: 5529 5 K
 Kodack sixnine said
But then youíre eating the same thing for 4-5 days
not really.. if you freeze it and eat more than 3 meals a day ..

1 week ago '05        #33
HARBINGER 
space
space
Props total: 16758 16 K  Slaps total: 5529 5 K
 spiderjericho said
I donít think you read my comment. For normal 40-50 hour work weeks, itís not. I agree. But the one woman who mad $400,000 clearly said she canít during the weekend and why compromise her weekend. Long term, itís cheaper and healthier. But in this case, time is money.

Itís why Iím sure the Rock or Kevin Hart probably have cooks. Itís not to say they canít cook. Just cheaper and it allows them to maximize time for work/projects and family.
well.. sounds to me like they need a new line of work. but that's they problem, not mine

I didnt watch the video either.. just got wrapped up in the food convo. I likes to cook
+1   

1 week ago '16        #34
Brucebaner2 
space
space
space
Props total: 4826 4 K  Slaps total: 1976 1 K
Life too short to waste your time cooking food.

1 week ago '16        #35
Mojunna 
space
space
Props total: 556 556  Slaps total: 105 105
There is a unique primal satisfaction in getting better at cooking that I dont think you get from improving other skills.
+3   

1 week ago '04        #36
astrotrain 
space
space
Props total: 1238 1 K  Slaps total: 157 157
 spiderjericho said

Yeah when you break it down she's probably earning like $150-200 an hour depending on how many hours she does. Sure she can spend an hour meal prepping to save herself $100 a week but really she's probably gonna value that extra hour on the weekend doing stuff she wants to do.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #37
spiderjericho 
space
space
space
Props total: 336 336  Slaps total: 17 17
^^^Which is what she said.

I’ll be honest I didn’t cook for a long time. But I actually like cooking more now a days and do meal prep once or twice a week. It’s not hard in this Google and YouTube age.

That one woman who said she used the meal prep service is probably smarter than the PE and attorney. It still comes out cheaper and healthier. But...alas...women are social animals and monkey see, monkey do.

1 week ago '18        #38
Irenekush 
space
space
Props total: 795 795  Slaps total: 316 316
I don't care how they spend. I just wish these females would stop posting seafood dinners on social media....ya hungry bi*ches.....
+1   

1 week ago '19        #39
DUMAR777 
space
space
space
Props total: 398 398  Slaps total: 46 46
 Pretty Tone said
This is what I'm dealing with now.the bi*ch is hard headed as fu*k for no reason. wanna keep up with a bunch of broke hoes spending her whole check on food. I'm a few lunches away from one Turner mode

I feel your pain brother ...

My ex stayed going out to eat everyday with her co-workers

And I ain't talking value meal combos or dollar menu items

Nah this Looney bi*ch was going to Olive Garden....Longhorn steaks....Chilis....every gottdamn lunch hour with her co-workers

Spending money she really ain't had

The byatch actually maxed out two credit cards on dining out ...

That was a major factor in us not being together ...

She was horrible at managing money

I couldn't take it .....

Yeah she had some good pu**y but bad Decisions

If she is not willing to change her ways .....

Then I suggest you LEAVE..
+1   

1 week ago '17        #40
Hakeem 
space
space
Props total: 7971 7 K  Slaps total: 841 841
Interesting.

1 week ago '17        #41
Pretty Tone 
space
space
Props total: 28239 28 K  Slaps total: 2517 2 K
 DUMAR777 said
I feel your pain brother ...

My ex stayed going out to eat everyday with her co-workers

And I ain't talking value meal combos or dollar menu items

Nah this Looney bi*ch was going to Olive Garden....Longhorn steaks....Chilis....every gottdamn lunch hour with her co-workers

Spending money she really ain't had

The byatch actually maxed out two credit cards on dining out ...

That was a major factor in us not being together ...

She was horrible at managing money

I couldn't take it .....

Yeah she had some good pu**y but bad Decisions

If she is not willing to change her ways .....

Then I suggest you LEAVE..
Ive talked to her about it multiple times. I truly believe she feels her checks are disposable income and im suppose to come outta pocket on everything. Oh well man these hoes are wold gotta deal with it i guess. Thats why n*ggas go.fu*kin crazy all the time and run to the store for milk to never be seen again

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  28
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 'Azael'
84 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+21online now  21
Dec 9 -These H0es Ainít Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  12
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Patriots Release Statement
127 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy