BABY OG G BANGA on PETER "PISTOL PETE" ROLLACK HAVING a AGE REQUIREMENT SEX MONEY MURDER

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '19        #1
1333 page views
16 comments

CLOUTCHASER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 2958 2 K  Slaps total: 1680 1 K
BABY OG G BANGA on PETER "PISTOL PETE" ROLLACK HAVING a AGE REQUIREMENT s*x MONEY murder

+1   

best
worst
16 comments

2 weeks ago '13        #2
Ethernine 
space
space
Props total: 3082 3 K  Slaps total: 949 949
Never understood this sh*t lol

midwest got Vicelords. Gangsters. Bds. Stones .

cali Bloodz and Cripz

New york the mecca of fu*king hiphop could not even come up with there own gang? Like what the fu*k sh*t! i never got that but yeah ah ok
+7   

2 weeks ago '07        #3
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 29650 29 K  Slaps total: 3755 3 K
 Ethernine said

cali Bloodz and Cripz

New york the mecca of fu*king hiphop could not even come up with there own gang? Like what the fu*k sh*t! i never got that but yeah ah ok
pretty sure they did, I mean the warriors movie kinda went into that... those gangs just werent as widespread and heard of
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
AgentOrange 
space
space
Props total: 4073 4 K  Slaps total: 1170 1 K
 Ethernine said

cali Bloodz and Cripz

NY had lots of gangs. They didn't rep a flag. It was leather bike jackets with patches or beeds. Many NY gangs turned political. They started to become organizations and crews. Then the crack era hit. The street crews started turning into drug crews. Some got locked other got k*lled and the rest turned into dope heads. Gang dudes joined jail gangs and jail gangs ended when you left jail. It didn't cross over to the streets. But NY always had gangs. They wasn't organized or claimed the same flag or politics of LA/Chicago gangs except maybe the NY Latin Kings. Watch "Warriors" if you want a glimpse of NY gang culture before the crack era. Hip Hop was created out of that NY gang culture.
+18   

2 weeks ago '16        #5
WardieMcFly 
space
space
Props total: 3517 3 K  Slaps total: 488 488
 AgentOrange said
NY had lots of gangs. They didn't rep a flag. It was leather bike jackets with patches or beeds. Many NY gangs turned political. They started to become organizations and crews. Then the crack era hit. The street crews started turning into drug crews. Some got locked other got k*lled and the rest turned into dope heads. Gang dudes joined jail gangs and jail gangs ended when you left jail. It didn't cross over to the streets. But NY always had gangs. They wasn't organized or claimed the same flag or politics of LA/Chicago gangs except maybe the NY Latin Kings. Watch "Warriors" if you want a glimpse of NY gang culture before the crack era. Hip Hop was created out of that NY gang culture.
You can also check out ďRubble KingsĒ itís the real documentary of the people that inspired the warriors film
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #6
Rich130 
space
space
Props total: 14022 14 K  Slaps total: 1375 1 K
 Damagegadget said
pretty sure they did, I mean the warriors movie kinda went into that... those gangs just werent as widespread and heard of
Warriors came out in 79. The NYC gang culture that the warriors were trying to capture on film died out by 1975 for the most part. But when it was at full strength it was a problem especially in the Bronx. Some of the larger gangs (Savage Skulls, Savage Nomads, Black Spades) had divisions in all the NYC boroughs.

+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #7
elafave77 
space
space
Props total: 497 497  Slaps total: 148 148
 Ethernine said

cali Bloodz and Cripz

Been saying for years, about jocking other cities... It's fvcking wild to me that there are BDs in NYC. I never in my life saw a BD outside of Illinois until 2015 unless you were in Wisconsin.

RUBBLE KINGS was dope as fvck and back in the day NYC gang culture had a sick aesthetic...

Last edited by elafave77; 12-01-2019 at 03:25 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
Universalmind88 
space
space
space
Props total: 675 675  Slaps total: 162 162
 Ethernine said

cali Bloodz and Cripz

Them n*ggas really fucced up especially wit that Woo vs Choo beef that sh*t really make NY n*ggas look lost on the street tip

2 weeks ago '15        #9
elafave77 
space
space
 Universalmind88 said
Them n*ggas really fucced up especially wit that Woo vs Choo beef that sh*t really make NY n*ggas look lost on the street tip
Weird sh*t like this been going on since the 90's though. Chicago gang culture everywhere and it gets thrown in the blender with local sh*t. SouthWest Detroit is a great example... CounT5 there birthed several mobs... CounT Cash Posse, Square Boys, and CASH Flows.

Last edited by elafave77; 12-01-2019 at 07:16 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #10
GVDAgain 
space
space
space
Props total: 613 613  Slaps total: 94 94
 elafave77 said
Been saying for years, about jocking other cities... It's fvcking wild to me that there are BDs in NYC. I never in my life saw a BD outside of Illinois until 2015 unless you were in Wisconsin.

RUBBLE KINGS was dope as fvck and back in the day NYC gang culture had a sick aesthetic...
Where are the bds in ny
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #11
elafave77 
space
space
 GVDAgain said
Where are the bds in ny
Jump on YT, bro...

2 weeks ago '16        #12
BIGLean BallOUT 
space
space
Props total: 1126 1 K  Slaps total: 1103 1 K
 elafave77 said
Jump on YT, bro...
There are no BDs in ny. Knock it off.

2 weeks ago '17        #13
Universalmind88 
space
space
space
Props total: 675 675  Slaps total: 162 162
 elafave77 said
Weird sh*t like this been going on since the 90's though. Chicago gang culture everywhere and it gets thrown in the blender with local sh*t. SouthWest Detroit is a great example... CounT5 the birthed several mobs... CounT Cash Posse, Square Boys, and CASH Flows.
Sw Det got real 5 and 6 that woo vs choo chit is bloods crips and gds on both sides shooting each other, like on some real sh*t HOW am I gone respect yo gangsta like n*gga damn u donít stand on sh*t takin a blacc man life ainít all it is to being solid

2 weeks ago '07        #14
Funeral James 
space
space
Props total: 2186 2 K  Slaps total: 319 319
 Ethernine said

cali Bloodz and Cripz

you probably dont bang so it wouldn't make sense to you, people put in work everywhere all the real rights know who's who check paperwork and knowledge.

2 weeks ago '15        #15
elafave77 
space
space
 Universalmind88 said
Sw Det got real 5 and 6 that woo vs choo chit is bloods crips and gds on both sides shooting each other, like on some real sh*t HOW am I gone respect yo gangsta like n*gga damn u don’t stand on sh*t takin a blacc man life ain’t all it is to being solid
Yeah... SW most defo does have real deal 5 and 6, and has since the late 80's, IJS it's a good example of how sh*t gets thrown in a blender. But yeah, a lot of that sh*t is thunky as hell. I can't rock with it unless you got real ties to The Land. But there isn't sh*t real members can do about it. You ever try to convince a 100 people they aren't something they think they are no matter how fu it is? This is the new normal and it's something we got to live with, as sad as it is.

Last edited by elafave77; 12-01-2019 at 07:18 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '19        #16
GVDAgain 
space
space
space
Props total: 613 613  Slaps total: 94 94
 elafave77 said
Jump on YT, bro...
Ainít no bds in ny, I hope you not talking bout Aladdin lol
+1   

1 week ago '15        #17
elafave77 
space
space
 GVDAgain said
Ainít no bds in ny, I hope you not talking bout Aladdin lol
You're missing the point... I'm saying... you go argue with them goofies and tell them they aren't BD's.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  41
Video inside Lord jamar :: "If that man never took lucid dream royalties, juice wou..
81 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+154online now  15
Image(s) inside Most iconic timberlands are about to release
166 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+18online now  13
Image(s) inside How the 2000ís generation transitioned into the 2010ís