Chuck e cheese character refuses to hug this kid hugs kids around her!

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
53 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '11        #26
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21950 21 K  Slaps total: 5605 5 K
Ya'll get mad over anything, he did nothing wrong plus you don't know what management might have told him.
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #27
Ave 
space
space
Props total: 21414 21 K  Slaps total: 2313 2 K
 LightAndBlaze said

i would join in on that a*s kicking too
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #28
Sephira 
space
space
Props total: 359 359  Slaps total: 59 59
 6shake6 said
I Would NEVER Take My Kid to hug some Potential F@gg!t Pedo STRANGER In a Costume...Or going to Strangers Homes For Candy!
F*k Trick Or Treating and Clown Suits...Teach these Kids to be SMART!
Word! Or sit on Santa's boner

I don't understand how parents can turn stupid and put their guards down as soon as the person is under a mascot costume.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #29
rello99  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
space
space
Props total: 39673 39 K  Slaps total: 6390 6 K
 Belize123 said
I'll keep it 100 on this one.. When I saw the video I thought the same thing the Corporate office said in their statement. If you look at the video, the little girl did not run into the guy, she kept her distance while in front of him. If you notice, every kid he hugged ran into him and touched him first. They reaching on this one fam.. sh*t like this F@$◊ up up the argument and f*ght for real victims of racism.

On the flipside, standing in the father's place, I would have also felt the same thing, But, when we realize we are wrong, we must admit it.

Wait did this make headlines?

2 weeks ago '12        #30
BangEm904 
space
space
Props total: 19007 19 K  Slaps total: 828 828
Chuck e on dat dope....he was fat wen I was little....now he all skinny and look strung out
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #31
6shake6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5773 5 K  Slaps total: 2851 2 K
 WhoNextWithPlex said
There are too many layers of stupid in this comment. Im not even sure where to start.
Listen...
If You Teach your Babies to Seek Affection towards Adult Strangers...Thats On YOU Buddy...I Don't do that Ch!t!!!
Especially when a Child is too Young to Properly identify and Communicate DANGER!
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #32
6shake6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5773 5 K  Slaps total: 2851 2 K
 Sephira said
Word! Or sit on Santa's boner

I don't understand how parents can turn stupid and put their guards down as soon as the person is under a mascot costume.
EXACTLY!!!
This merely would've been a Perfect Teaching Moment to implement Critical Thinking!

2 weeks ago '15        #33
AmillionMo 
space
space
Props total: 10450 10 K  Slaps total: 3607 3 K
 kriskross00 said
As fu*ked up as it looked...it did seem like the other kids were hugging him as apposed to him hugging the kids
Naw, he went to go hug the 1st kid

2 weeks ago '18        #34
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 26057 26 K  Slaps total: 2148 2 K
He didnít wanna get caught up in the MeToo movement.

+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #35
ONESUN187 
space
space
Props total: 2434 2 K  Slaps total: 791 791
This sh*t broke my heart babygirl will never forget how this bi*chass chuck-e cheese n*gga never gave her a simple hug.i would of caught that n*gga after his shift and beat the brakes off his punkass and make him give the hug after!!!

2 weeks ago '06        #36
sunsetnVine 
space
space
space
Props total: 8408 8 K  Slaps total: 878 878
 death Tutorial said
i don't see it. the other kids walked up to him. he wasn't going around hugging kids.

i think the shrug towards the end gave away that he didn't know what the issue was.
That part. Corporate prolly said he canít initiate hugs for fear of lawsuit. The only way it makes sense. Put yourself in the suit....prolly a 16yr old white boy or girl that felt they were in a no win w a borderline angry black man. Chuckle didnít want the smoke.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #37
sunsetnVine 
space
space
space
Props total: 8408 8 K  Slaps total: 878 878
 AmillionMo said
Naw, he went to go hug the 1st kid
No he didn’t.. he walked over and stood. Probably a policy that dictates who initiates contact w kids

Edit

It’s not about racism at all!!” one person wrote. “They’re not allowed to initiate the hugs because of lawsuits. That’s why the kids run to them. There are a lot of parents that don’t like their kids being touched.”

“So you all are telling me y’all mad @ a stranger didn’t walk up and start hugging your kid? Without your kid willingly going to them???” someone else opined.

Corporate gonna clean it up soon

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 11-28-2019 at 09:23 AM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #38
Aesop730 
space
space
Props total: 11125 11 K  Slaps total: 1477 1 K
 Burg Boy said
The other kids walked up to the guy in a costume for a hug. Im guessing Chuck-E didnít want to just walk up to the kids and hug them, but he would give them a hug back if they walked up to him. Notice how stiff the guy in costume is... probably new and not used to the gig.

I honestly dont see anything wrong... im black, dislike my post.
That's what I'm guessing. The other kids approached and hugged mascot while she was looking for Chuck to engage.

2 weeks ago '16        #39
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
Props total: 2918 2 K  Slaps total: 778 778
High 5’s, fist bumps, handshakes etc is as much as is appropriate.
My kid was always shy, except with her female teachers. She wouldn’t touch this filthy pizza rat.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #40
GDubs 
space
space
Props total: 2151 2 K  Slaps total: 550 550
Every other kid was running up and hugging him. Maybe she should have hugged him
+2   

1 week ago '16        #41
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
Props total: 2918 2 K  Slaps total: 778 778
Mouse trap for race baiting now.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  27
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 'Azael'
82 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+21online now  26
Dec 9 -These H0es Ainít Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Patriots Release Statement
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy