Tesla-Swapped BMW E30

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '18        #26
BlaqThum 
space
space
Props total: 2908 2 K  Slaps total: 201 201
 KingBud said
This isnt the car from the op ..smh...
Bro I was never talking about the car from op when I discussed ev vehicles being fast lol
+1   

1 week ago '17        #27
KingBud 
space
space
space
Props total: 4510 4 K  Slaps total: 554 554
 BlaqThum said
Bro I was never talking about the car from op when I discussed ev vehicles being fast lol
I was talking about the car in the op...top speed is 125...the guy even said its fun but its not as powerful as his other builds...its just not for me...
+1   

1 week ago '12        #28
eCity 420 
space
space
Props total: 1838 1 K  Slaps total: 543 543
 KingBud said
Highway cuh...its not hard...the car has tons of torque which is cool...but the car would get beat on the highway with a top speed of 125

I also live in the country so theres nothing but back roads...plus acto raceway is literally up the street...
Once I hit 100 I'm letting off cause I already spanked you and don't need to prove anything else by going dangerously faster.

This is how it is now in my Tesla. I spank a guy off the line up to 70-80 mph on a public street with a 35 mph speed zone and the dumb a*ses really want to take it up higher cause they can't take a loss..until they lose their life or cause someone else to lose theirs.

I just laugh when I slow down and they act like the race didn't just end...it was over after the bus length my Tesla put on you

1 week ago '17        #29
KingBud 
space
space
space
Props total: 4510 4 K  Slaps total: 554 554
 eCity 420 said
Once I hit 100 I'm letting off cause I already spanked you and don't need to prove anything else by going dangerously faster.

This is how it is now in my Tesla. I spank a guy off the line up to 70-80 mph on a public street with a 35 mph speed zone and the dumb a*ses really want to take it up higher cause they can't take a loss..until they lose their life or cause someone else to lose theirs.

I just laugh when I slow down and they act like the race didn't just end...it was over after the bus length my Tesla put on you
I feel u...but when u already goin 60 who gon stop at 100?...

1 week ago '18        #30
Most Palone 
space
space
Props total: 3658 3 K  Slaps total: 265 265
 KingBud said
This isnt the car from the op ..smh...really i dont even care...its not enough speed for me like i said...if going 130 is what u like then good for you....im good on that
Did not mean to slap

1 week ago '12        #31
eCity 420 
space
space
Props total: 1838 1 K  Slaps total: 543 543
 KingBud said
I feel u...but when u already goin 60 who gon stop at 100?...
I just watched a Model 3 vs Lambo video and the Lambo lost in a half mile race, not quarter mile.

Seems like plenty of speed to me.

Last edited by eCity 420; 11-27-2019 at 09:26 PM..

1 week ago '19        #32
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 1257 1 K  Slaps total: 212 212
 butchels44 said
Sounds like my e-revo on 6s lipos
You got the real erevo, I use to love traxxas and horizon hobby. Always flew more planes then rc cars (like drifters more then bashing) but DJI Mavic pro is where itís at. 4 mile range in perfect settings but at least 2 in a crowed WiFi area with 1080 feedback. 17-20mins mashing full speed is like 40-42mph, 20-27 cruising around at 25 catching good good footage. Mf had weed outside by me, love flying between the the stalks

1 week ago '10        #33
butchels44 
space
space
space
Props total: 1084 1 K  Slaps total: 86 86
 016z said
You got the real erevo, I use to love traxxas and horizon hobby. Always flew more planes then rc cars (like drifters more then bashing) but DJI Mavic pro is where itís at. 4 mile range in perfect settings but at least 2 in a crowed WiFi area with 1080 feedback. 17-20mins mashing full speed is like 40-42mph, 20-27 cruising around at 25 catching good good footage. Mf had weed outside by me, love flying between the the stalks
Yeah I got a big e-revo , 3.3 jato transmission trashed 2.5 rustler and a electric stampede but they started to get a little bit too expensive to maintain. They sitting in a box in my basement. Buying tires gas shocks and differentials just became a headache and costly saving all of em for my son when he get a lil bit older. I would go to hobby town once a week and go bonkers a spent almost 1300 in 2 weeks when I first got into it. I just fly drones now.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #34
016z 
space
space
space
 butchels44 said
Yeah I got a big e-revo , 3.3 jato transmission trashed 2.5 rustler and a electric stampede but they started to get a little bit too expensive to maintain. They sitting in a box in my basement. Buying tires gas shocks and differentials just became a headache and costly saving all of em for my son when he get a lil bit older. I would go to hobby town once a week and go bonkers a spent almost 1300 in 2 weeks when I first got into it. I just fly drones now.
What type of drones? My mavic pro has no problems, havenít replaced a single part. And traxxas the price adds up to quick having a little fun. Land the truck the wrong way you canít bash til payday
+1   

1 week ago '10        #35
butchels44 
space
space
space
 016z said
What type of drones? My mavic pro has no problems, haven’t replaced a single part. And traxxas the price adds up to quick having a little fun. Land the truck the wrong way you can’t bash til payday
Nothing too expensive my first was a ares ethos qx130 and now a traxxas aton. The ares was my first its a decent lil 100 dollar drone reliable only thing replaced was a rotor blade but it’s held up nicely at that price point.
I don’t know how to upload pictures from phone but I found some of my cars forgot I had 1:10 scale gas slash down here might start em up see if they still properly.

Last edited by butchels44; 11-28-2019 at 08:50 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '19        #36
016z 
space
space
space
 butchels44 said
Nothing too expensive my first was a ares ethos qx130 and now a traxxas aton. The ares was my first its a decent lil 100 dollar drone reliable only thing replaced was a rotor blade but itís held up nicely at that price point.
I donít know how to upload pictures from phone but I found some of my cars forgot I had 1:10 scale gas slash down here might start em up see if they still properly.
I never did the gas, didnít want to do tune ups to have fun. Lipos k*lled the whole idea of it for me. You should search for a used mavic pro. About $500-700, you will love that sh*t. I got luck and got the googles and all forn$500 3 batteries. Incredible range and live feedback. The menu lets you dial in every type of aspect from camera to flying speed and range.

Use to crazy for the umx size airplanes, and the blade helis
+1   

1 week ago '10        #37
butchels44 
space
space
space
 016z said
I never did the gas, didnít want to do tune ups to have fun. Lipos k*lled the whole idea of it for me. You should search for a used mavic pro. About $500-700, you will love that sh*t. I got luck and got the googles and all forn$500 3 batteries. Incredible range and live feedback. The menu lets you dial in every type of aspect from camera to flying speed and range.

Use to crazy for the umx size airplanes, and the blade helis
Just googled the mavic products you mentioned seems like a real professional rig might look into them this new year when the weather breaks. You said goggles I was like dam I gotta step my game up. Looked up a YouTube video I might have to invest a little to make my flying experience a little more enjoyable.
+1   

7 days ago '19        #38
016z 
space
space
space
 butchels44 said
Just googled the mavic products you mentioned seems like a real professional rig might look into them this new year when the weather breaks. You said goggles I was like dam I gotta step my game up. Looked up a YouTube video I might have to invest a little to make my flying experience a little more enjoyable.
Totally worth it, anybody who enjoys our hobby would love that sh*t. Mavic 2 is top of the line right which is why I said try to buy a used Mavic pro. sh*t has safety sensors, flying towards a wall or yourself it will stop
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+116online now  47
Rappers who turned out a whole lot differently than they started
132 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  22
Spotify Wrapped 2019 just dropped... what is your top artist and top song?
183 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Chevy Corvette SUV on its way?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+79online now  11
Video inside 8 years ago we lost a comedy goat
59 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy