Possible The Dark Knight Returns movie starring Michael Keaton coming after Flash

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
32 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
-49  127
57 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '04        #26
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 29850 29 K  Slaps total: 4464 4 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
DC about to fu*k up all the goodwill that ATT forced them into... If up to DC we would have never got the syndercut
Supposedly AT&T got a big call coming up in a few weeks. Curious to see if something gets announce.

Joe M been campaigning for a deathstroke series and "RestoreTheSnyderVerse" been trending and supported by Fisher, Joe M and I think the guy who plays Aquaman.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #27
 Preacher Mane said
Itís time to admit Keatonís Batman was a little man that couldnít f*ght.

And no one wants to see him give the mantle to a woman. Society has to stop with this forcing a womanís film version of sh*t. Batwoman already has her own tv show. Thatís enough.
lol it's an agenda. I'd hope they don't do it. I know fans want to see Batman Beyond but let it be a guy first.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #28
 JFamis said
They donít have a choice but to write them out. They both want to move on.

You donít need seven years to do a JL movie. Marvel did a team-up movie in 4 years. I imagine this wonít be for quite a while tho... like after the Blue Beetle, Static, Supergirl movies, etc.
I haven't seen that about them both wanting to move on.

1 month ago '04        #29
 bmf24eva said

When the biggest star in Hollywood says continue the SnyderVerse...
I hope that's true. Him and Cavil got the same agent. Black Adam vs. Superman = money.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #30
 JFamis said
I actually like Snyderís DC flicks overall. Itís just the results are what they are. Audiences didnít love them. And itís pretty obvious no other studios offering him big money after these movies heís not the valuable a*set to WB Snyder fans are so convinced he is. Agree AT&T did right by the fans, though.
Snyder Cut is loved. He just did a movie with Netflix.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #31
justinjones 
Props total: 38571 38 K  Slaps total: 1956 1 K
 JFamis said
Because theyíre building to a JL 2 and they gotta retcon Affleck and Cavill out. Muschietti promises the focus of this movie will be Flash and I believe him.
they really could just have these new Batman/Superman show up towards the end. The movies doesnít have to be revolves around em

1 month ago '20        #32
RTJ 
Props total: 10013 10 K  Slaps total: 711 711
 Kadroan said
Not really based on stats

Plus what 30% of people didn't even finish it when they tuned in

You can't cater to a select group. That's not a business model. Especially when you've already had bad outings prior to something for "fans" that seems good but was really to boost hbo max subscribers.

1 month ago '06        #33
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20930 20 K  Slaps total: 4385 4 K

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '20        #34
Notpapi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52
Props total: 16799 16 K  Slaps total: 12946 12 K
 mrjam7 said
Wait they want to make the movie based on this Iím
In !!!

Itís called Batman vs Superman lol
+1   

1 month ago '04        #35
ATLDOPEBOI24 
Props total: 17107 17 K  Slaps total: 2373 2 K
Both movies should be fire
+1   

1 month ago '04        #36
JFamis  OP
Props total: 10432 10 K  Slaps total: 1349 1 K
 Kadroan said
I haven't seen that about them both wanting to move on.
Affleck tweeted in early 2019 he was leaving the Batman role and has talked about it a bunch of times since. Cavill is more a the writingís on the wall sort of thing.

1 month ago '04        #37
JFamis  OP
 Klasicktha1 said
Bullsh*t!!! Keaton himself hasn't even fully committed to the Flash as of yet so this ain't nothing but nerd fantasies
Do you really think an actor isnít signed for a movie that begins shooting in two weeks?

1 month ago '04        #38
JFamis  OP
 Kadroan said
A horror movie with maybe a fifth of the budget WBís been giving him the last decade. No studios were offering him their big franchises. Because he made six duds or box office losses for WB in a row.

1 month ago '12        #39
Steelgrip 
Props total: 27802 27 K  Slaps total: 1680 1 K
Nobody wants to see a Batman Beyond movie without Terry McGinnis. I wouldn't pay for that.

1 month ago '04        #40
JFamis  OP
 Steelgrip said
Nobody wants to see a Batman Beyond movie without Terry McGinnis. I wouldn't pay for that.
Itís not gonna be a literal Batman Beyond movie. It will be set current day. The only thing itís taking from that show is Bruce playing mentor to Batgirl rather than f*ghting beside her.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #41
rashcobar 
Props total: 12759 12 K  Slaps total: 2323 2 K
So... What's going on? Did flash change something when he went back in time? How is MK in it?

1 month ago '05        #42
rashcobar 
Props total: 12759 12 K  Slaps total: 2323 2 K
 JFamis said
They donít have a choice but to write them out. They both want to move on.

You donít need seven years to do a JL movie. Marvel did a team-up movie in 4 years. I imagine this wonít be for quite a while tho... like after the Blue Beetle, Static, Supergirl movies, etc.

Beetle maybe but...

1 month ago '12        #43
Klasicktha1 
Props total: 8031 8 K  Slaps total: 1931 1 K
 JFamis said
Do you really think an actor isnít signed for a movie that begins shooting in two weeks?
He said so himself and stated he hasn't even read the script yet because as he said he is too busy

1 month ago '04        #44
JFamis  OP
 Klasicktha1 said
He said so himself and stated he hasn't even read the script yet because as he said he is too busy
He said he hadnít read the final draft. But Michael Keaton likes to fu*k around, especially in interviews. Weíre talking about a dude who got his start doing stand-up comedy. He even used to deny being in Spider-Man while the movie was shooting, and has denied knowing anything about him being in the Morbius trailer. If this was an actual thing, stories wouldíve been done by Variety, THR, and Deadline (who did the interview).
+1   

1 month ago '04        #45
JFamis  OP
 rashcobar said
So... What's going on? Did flash change something when he went back in time? How is MK in it?
When he tries to go back in time he ends up in the universe Michael Keatonís Batman is set in. Itís expected when he tries to return to his he resets the DCEU timeline like in Flashpoint and Michael Keaton will be The Batman on the DCEU Earth-1 now as well as Earth-89.

1 month ago '20        #46
UzamakiSageMode 
Props total: 1716 1 K  Slaps total: 313 313
 JFamis said
I actually like Snyderís DC flicks overall. Itís just the results are what they are. Audiences didnít love them. And itís pretty obvious no other studios offering him big money after these movies heís not the valuable a*set to WB Snyder fans are so convinced he is. Agree AT&T did right by the fans, though.
U made some good points but i have to clear something up

The Synder cut is being well received by fans. Its the timing of it, and how DC is "moving on" with Shazamm and the next Flash movie. So unless its gets bigger n bigger WB will try n ignore that and move forward anyway.

Its going to be hard work trying to make the JL look any more badass than they have in Synder cut. All roads leads to darker stories.

The Batman who laughs is laughing at everyone who thinks WB is full heartedly ignoring the Snyder cut narratives.

Remeber it was Joss Whedon who made JL JL just like his other Marvel movies. And his finesse to me is still under reported.

If they use Titans the live action. Get a much better schedule for Young Justice, (which is basura cause they have waayyy to many filler for a simple cartoon) and continue to build with that and Static Shock. Theu will be gucci

1 month ago '20        #47
UzamakiSageMode 
Props total: 1716 1 K  Slaps total: 313 313
 rashcobar said

Beetle maybe but...
Supergirl is too easy of anMarketing Campaign to pass up. But i do think she can be edgy and have some realistic toughness that doesnt need to be agenda heavy.

Static Shock for context as of right now is one of the MOST anticipated projects. Both the movie and series will put a stamp on the next chapter for DC. If yall dont see the chess game, i dont know how else to explain it.

Before Synder cut dropped, DC started rumors about how Shazamm would be changed even more before his meet up with Black Adam. And that Matchup hasnt even been comfirmed to be in the same Universe. Why....

Because DC doesnt know what it will do with the Flash movie. We can all see that the Flash movie will be there theatrical RETCON for the rest of the DCU.

1 month ago '07        #48
Deniro732 
Props total: 13322 13 K  Slaps total: 2410 2 K
Bruh wtf is all I have to say. Ifw Mchael Keaton but my man is old af now. I do not want to see an old version of bruce wayne that isn't aroune ben aflecks age, max

1 month ago '04        #49
JFamis  OP
 Deniro732 said
Bruh wtf is all I have to say. Ifw Mchael Keaton but my man is old af now. I do not want to see an old version of bruce wayne that isn't aroune ben aflecks age, max
A ton of people consider The Dark Knight Returns to be the best Batman story of all-time, and that featured a geriatric Batman.

1 month ago '07        #50
Deniro732 
Props total: 13322 13 K  Slaps total: 2410 2 K
 JFamis said
A ton of people consider The Dark Knight Returns to be the best Batman story of all-time, and that featured a geriatric Batman.
Yeah but it doesn't need to be a real life version of it tbh. We got the animated movies of that story . Don't want to see someone liam neeson age playing batman ( he's a year older than keaton)

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  39
Mo3 shooting video released
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+47online now  25
Video inside Kevin Hart Exposes Joe Budden
201 comments