ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
-59  100
215 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+57  57
86 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

4 weeks ago '20        #51
uturnent 
Props total: 28 28  Slaps total: 5 5
did anybody grab some Ethereum during the dip?

4 weeks ago '15        #52
RunupaCheck  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6306 6 K  Slaps total: 3060 3 K
I'm going to make a Sports betting thread like this. I've been in crypto since 17 and it's still my nest egg but. I'm making around 20k to 40k a week betting. I don't think people understand how much money you can make. It's changed my life. Of course, I'm dumping money from the bettings into crypto.
+7   

4 weeks ago '05        #53
xratede 
Props total: 1363 1 K  Slaps total: 130 130
 RunupaCheck said
I'm going to make a Sports betting thread like this. I've been in crypto since 17 and it's still my nest egg but. I'm making around 20k to 40k a week betting. I don't think people understand how much money you can make. It's changed my life. Of course, I'm dumping money from the bettings into crypto.
Just got into sports betting so im a lil gun shy plus being in GA I can only do certain online sites for betting. Def let me know when you do

4 weeks ago '04        #54
Baig 
Props total: 702 702  Slaps total: 97 97
Don't fall for the hodl and diamond hands propaganda.

Make money, take profits. That's it.
+4   

4 weeks ago '05        #55
BurninLz 
Props total: 11812 11 K  Slaps total: 748 748
 MulaAve said
Oh please, you're not in this for the tech so stop the fronting, you're in bitcoin to make money.

By the time bitcoin moves 5% our "sh*tcoins" done already ran up 50% and we investing those profits in bitcoin at the end of the day, so who really winning?

We can have the same amount of bitcoin today, I promise you by the time September/October comes around and I'm only in BTC, I'll have 5x the bitcoin you have
this guy gets it.

Bitcoin is king and should be considered your savings acct while everything else are investments that then convert the profits into more Bitcoin

Regardless, if you have fiat sitting in a savings account it is being devalued with every passing day while Bitcoin increases in value at least 200% annually and is inflation proof, censorship proof, etc.

Convert as much of the monopoly money to Bitcoin as possible and you'll thank yourself in 10 years

Last edited by BurninLz; 04-07-2021 at 07:38 PM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #56
MulaAve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
Props total: 13109 13 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
 uturnent said
did anybody grab some Ethereum during the dip?
Grabbed some BNB
+1   

4 weeks ago '11        #57
nyc 
Props total: 7041 7 K  Slaps total: 675 675
 MulaAve said
Spot is when you're using your money to buy and aren't borrowing

99% chance if you don't know the difference between spot and margin/futures you're trading spot.

Spot is safest
is it possible to short cryptos from the US?

4 weeks ago '16        #58
 nyc said
is it possible to short cryptos from the US?
Yeah I use kucoin

4 weeks ago '07        #59
ericsupreme 
Props total: 897 897  Slaps total: 172 172
 MulaAve said
Oh please, you're not in this for the tech so stop the fronting, you're in bitcoin to make money.

By the time bitcoin moves 5% our "sh*tcoins" done already ran up 50% and we investing those profits in bitcoin at the end of the day, so who really winning?

We can have the same amount of bitcoin today, I promise you by the time September/October comes around and I'm only in BTC, I'll have 5x the bitcoin you have
not to pick on you dude but i must address that 1st statement and i couldn't find this pic on my phone yesterday. so like i said when people say stuff like " you're in bitcoin to make money. " , "crypto" , "blockchain" they 100 don't get it. so this is the money you think i'm hodling my bitcoin all these years for? dirty worthless a*s fiat lmao n*gga that sh*t is going below zero. bitcoin is the sound money of the future.

Last edited by ericsupreme; 04-08-2021 at 05:48 AM..
+4   

4 weeks ago '16        #60
 ericsupreme said
not to pick on you dude but i must address that 1st statement and i couldn't find this pic on my phone yesterday. so like i said when people say stuff like " you're in bitcoin to make money. " , "crypto" , "blockchain" they 100 don't get it. so this is the money you think i'm hodling my bitcoin all these years for? dirty worthless a*s fiat lmao n*gga that sh*t is going below zero. bitcoin is the sound money of the future.

There are some people are think like you. Some people who plan on buying Christmas gifts in 10 years with bitcoin. Some people who plan on paying for their haircut with bitcoin

But most people are not like you. Bitcoin is a lottery ticket to most. If 95% of us find out we have a stash of 100 bitcoin from 7 years ago ... 95% of us are turning it into fiat tomorrow.

People donít care about the weakening of the dollar. People just care about how many dollars bitcoin will turn into in the future.
+2   

4 weeks ago '11        #61
nyc 
 MulaAve said
Yeah I use kucoin

and u went through the US verification?

4 weeks ago '16        #62
 nyc said

and u went through the US verification?
Nah im from nyc bro aint no verification I'm passing

Crypto damn near banned here

Unverified on kucoin

4 weeks ago '11        #63
nyc 
 MulaAve said
Nah im from nyc bro aint no verification I'm passing

Crypto damn near banned here

Unverified on kucoin
yea the situation in new york sucks.. my initial accounts were created in new york like on binance.com and it got closed.. I'm out in LA for a little bit so have some options but I havent verified on binanceUS since the only ID I have is a new york state ID.

thx for the help

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #64
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31970 31 K  Slaps total: 2708 2 K

4 weeks ago '16        #65
 nyc said
yea the situation in new york sucks.. my initial accounts were created in new york like on binance.com and it got closed.. I'm out in LA for a little bit so have some options but I havent verified on binanceUS since the only ID I have is a new york state ID.

thx for the help
if im not mistaken if you have a bill with your name on it and ya passport that should work for binance.us

4 weeks ago '16        #66
 jwill said
no need to trade if you find real companies that have working blockchains and real partners. just hodl and ride their wave. trading should be left to the pros, not taught by boxden / youtube members via bullet lists .

Plus you didnt tell them about the taxes. Currently any crypto trade is seen as a taxable offense. thats PER TRADE.
Bro I don't get who is a pro trader though?

You know n*ggas do not go to school to learn to trade. There is no major for that lol.

And you're wild if you don't think you can learn to trade on YouTube.

You literally learn the basics on YouTube and you learn on your own thru screen time and just being in front of charts.

HODLing is like day care for people who don't know what to do with themselves. You'll be up 50% ore than what u are now if you HODLed but understood support/resistance and market structure.
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #67
jwill 
Props total: 1304 1 K  Slaps total: 258 258
 MulaAve said

You know n*ggas do not go to school to learn to trade. There is no major for that lol.

You literally learn the basics on YouTube and you learn on your own thru screen time and just being in front of charts.

HODLing is like day care for people who don't know what to do with themselves. You'll be up 50% ore than what u are now if you HODLed but understood support/resistance and market structure.
Hodlng since 2016. I’m up just fine without the woes of trying to trade based on youtubers. Investing in QUALITY PRODUCTS will make you rich with minimum stress.

+7   

4 weeks ago '20        #68
garrywithtwors 
Props total: 9846 9 K  Slaps total: 854 854
 MulaAve said

Any recommendations on educational sources for finding support/resistance? I know some basics from studying the course at babypips but I need to go balls deep

jwill said
Hodlng since 2016. Iím up just fine without the woes of trying to trade based on youtubers. Investing in QUALITY PRODUCTS will make you rich with minimum stress.

Honestly man I think both of yall are right. It can be very profitable to hodl sh*t (which is where I'm at wit it). But it's also profitable to day/swing trade if you know the environment. I think a combination of both would be best. But dependin on what kinda person you are, you might be better off with one or the other.
+4   

4 weeks ago '05        #69
jwill 
Props total: 1304 1 K  Slaps total: 258 258
 garrywithtwors said
Any recommendations on educational sources for finding support/resistance? I know some basics from studying the course at babypips but I need to go balls deep

Honestly man I think both of yall are right. It can be very profitable to hodl sh*t (which is where I'm at wit it). But it's also profitable to day/swing trade if you know the environment. I think a combination of both would be best. But dependin on what kinda person you are, you might be better off with one or the other.
Fair enough. Thereís nothing wrong with learning to trade. Itís just that people donít have a lot of money to play with and learning to trade is 5 min to learn, lifetime to master you can easily get rekt when all youíre doing is trying to make some money so itís somewhat irresponsible to say that is the way to make it in an emerging a*set.

To answer opís question, no there is not 1 course you can study, itís multiples that you have to take. Combination of finance, statistics, and economics.

Plus you CANNOT forget about the tax man. The IRS has vowed jail time to anyone who lies on this years taxes about owning crypto. So make sure you track each trade, or use crypto tax software like cryptotrader.tax.

As long as you know what youíre getting into do you.
+1   

4 weeks ago '20        #70
garrywithtwors 
Props total: 9846 9 K  Slaps total: 854 854
 jwill said
Fair enough. Thereís nothing wrong with learning to trade. Itís just that people donít have a lot of money to play with and learning to trade is 5 min to learn, lifetime to master you can easily get rekt when all youíre doing is trying to make some money so itís somewhat irresponsible to say that is the way to make it in an emerging a*set.

To answer opís question, no there is not 1 course you can study, itís multiples that you have to take. Combination of finance, statistics, and economics.

Plus you CANNOT forget about the tax man. The IRS has vowed jail time to anyone who lies on this years taxes about owning crypto. So make sure you track each trade, or use crypto tax software like cryptotrader.tax.

As long as you know what youíre getting into do you.
Naw fam I said "are there any educational SOURCES you recommend". Not one. I asked for plural. I watch every educational video I can get my hands on. I already know about tax

4 weeks ago '16        #71
 jwill said
Hodlng since 2016. Iím up just fine without the woes of trying to trade based on youtubers. Investing in QUALITY PRODUCTS will make you rich with minimum stress.

That's wassup, good gains for sure

But like I said, do what works for you.

Someone who got into crypto in 2021, I won't see that return on bitcoin like you have (being you got in 5 years ago).

You want a safe investment, I want gains.

Tbh though, those gains are from the early years. Bitcoin has not done anything close to that lately and that is why I don't stick with just bitcoin.

I just flip coins for profit, you just hold a coin for profit. We both making money our way, that's all that matters.
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #72
Spot Rusherz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 90737 90 K  Slaps total: 10921 10 K
@ @ what’s ya Bitcoin prediction for eoy?

Last edited by Spot Rusherz; 04-11-2021 at 11:57 AM..

4 weeks ago '16        #73
 Spot Rusherz said
@ whatís ya Bitcoin prediction for eoy?
Idk, I see the bull market ending around October / November so idk where it will be end of year

Peak bitcoin price I see it realistically at 90k-105k.

To be very honest though, I see Ethereum going to $5k before bitcoin going to 100k.

The only coin thats undervalued right now is Ethereum. Ethereum at $2k is a joke
+2   

4 weeks ago '14        #74
Spot Rusherz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 90737 90 K  Slaps total: 10921 10 K
 MulaAve said
Idk, I see the bull market ending around October / November so idk where it will be end of year

Peak bitcoin price I see it realistically at 90k-105k.

To be very honest though, I see Ethereum going to $5k before bitcoin going to 100k.

The only coin thats undervalued right now is Ethereum. Ethereum at $2k is a joke
$100k eoy would be crazy. Anything around there would be dope what Iím hoping for lol.

And for that 10 year run Iíve seen numbers over $500k.

I eventually plan on selling my ethereum and just buying more BTC with the profits.

4 weeks ago '16        #75
 Spot Rusherz said
$100k eoy would be crazy. Anything around there would be dope what Iím hoping for lol.

And for that 10 year run Iíve seen numbers over $500k.

I eventually plan on selling my ethereum and just buying more BTC with the profits.
I think 100k is conservative but im not the type to throw some crazy hopium number out there. I think it's just right.

And the part I bolded, that's always the plan.

Bitcoin is king, always will be king since he had first mover advantage.

End of the day all profits turn into bitcoin or turn into tether.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+83online now  18
🔥BILL BELLAMY Tells Hilarious Story On How He Figured Out MAGIC JO..
60 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+43online now  11
Video inside Greatest Breakfast Club Interview ever?
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+48online now  9
Image(s) inside Ethereum Classic
115 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+57online now  7
May 4 - Worldís Most Vaccinated Nation Reintroduces Lockdowns as Cases Surge