Ethical Hacking For Beginners: PenTesting Interactive Questions

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 weeks ago '20        #1
1232 page views
21 comments

OrganizedChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1096 1 K  Slaps total: 31 31
Ethical Hacking For Beginners: PenTesting Interactive Questions

Interactive Questions: visit this link https://cybercoastal.com/ .. ice-questions/

Update - PenTest+ Practice Questions: visit this link https://cybercoastal.com/ .. ice-questions/

Last edited by OrganizedChaos; 04-06-2021 at 07:25 AM..
+12   

best
worst
21 comments

2 weeks ago '11        #2
megalomaniacal 
Props total: 13967 13 K  Slaps total: 1859 1 K
thanks

2 weeks ago '16        #3
rizzo1914 
Props total: 2698 2 K  Slaps total: 234 234
Bm for later, currently studying for my sec+ sh*t be dry AF sometimes
+7   

2 weeks ago '10        #4
JWebb 
Props total: 1547 1 K  Slaps total: 284 284
 rizzo1914 said
Use library genesis for current study guides and other material. It will save you some money. Link is below or just google library genesis. I just downloaded the newest security plus study guide to use as a reference for a paper in my grad class.
libgen.li
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #5
Papa Shango 
Props total: 8562 8 K  Slaps total: 730 730
 rizzo1914 said
You aint never lie. Tried that Meyers n*gga and he a fu*kin weirdo with the sh*t. Giving hella tidbits and backstories, reliving history, like n*gga explain the concept and move on.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #6
rizzo1914 
 JWebb said
Use library genesis for current study guides and other material. It will save you some money. Link is below or just google library genesis. I just downloaded the newest security plus study guide to use as a reference for a paper in my grad class.
libgen.li
Good fu*kin look plair
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #7
cosmosd10 
Props total: 49 49  Slaps total: 0 0
 rizzo1914 said
Good luck brother! I'm studying for my cysa+ and trying to land my first cyber security job.
+5   

2 weeks ago '09        #8
freddymack 
Props total: 107 107  Slaps total: 8 8
I’m trying to make that career move, just don’t want to start with a low wage.
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #9
Papa Shango 
Any of yall fu*king with the Black Cybersecurity a*sociation? They post hella free resources in their disc, got a study group for Sec+ going right now. 7 Day link
+4   

2 weeks ago '20        #10
OrganizedChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 Papa Shango said
Any of yall fu*king with the Black Cybersecurity a*sociation? They post hella free resources in their disc, got a study group for Sec+ going right now. 7 Day link
That Discord is great, especially if youre just getting started.
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #11
Update - PenTest+ Practice Questions:
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #12
DJ Endo 
Props total: 2053 2 K  Slaps total: 199 199
lol, I switched to software engineering. But I took CEH years ago. Glad to see I'm still sharp and haven't forgotten much of this stuff tho.

2 weeks ago '16        #13
rizzo1914 
 cosmosd10 said
Good luck brother! I'm studying for my cysa+ and trying to land my first cyber security job.

most sh*t is easy to land if you got a clearance. The hot places are colorado, texas and the dmv....also depending on how young you are I'd go the contracting route, benefits aren't the best but if you young you don't care, but that pay is HEFTY! Good luck fam
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #14
cosmosd10 
 rizzo1914 said
most sh*t is easy to land if you got a clearance. The hot places are colorado, texas and the dmv....also depending on how young you are I'd go the contracting route, benefits aren't the best but if you young you don't care, but that pay is HEFTY! Good luck fam
Thanks for the info! Am I able to get a security clearance on my own or do I have to land a security job with an employer who grants me the clearance?
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #15
rizzo1914 
 cosmosd10 said
Thanks for the info! Am I able to get a security clearance on my own or do I have to land a security job with an employer who grants me the clearance?
Both, but the first one is HARD AF and costs alot of money! The second one is how most people get theirs and isn't always the easiest because companies don't wanna fork over 60-80k for a clearance for you to stay there 3 months get your clearance and experience and bail on them, but it's the easier and better route outside the military. Most companies will put in there you have to stay with them for so long (paying back your dues for the clearance) otherwise if you leave and they got you your clearance you'd owe them the money for it. But sh*t is gravy once you get one tho and plus you'll get more money and opportunities. I already got clearances I just need certs and experience (doing a career change is why i have neither)....but where you ultimately wanna end up is getting a TS SCI you get that sh*t bruh with exp and certs...you damn near writing your own ticket or forging your own destiny to anywhere in the world. I know some of my old navy buddies in dubai living sh*t people dream about.
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #16
cosmosd10 
 rizzo1914 said
Both, but the first one is HARD AF and costs alot of money! The second one is how most people get theirs and isn't always the easiest because companies don't wanna fork over 60-80k for a clearance for you to stay there 3 months get your clearance and experience and bail on them, but it's the easier and better route outside the military. Most companies will put in there you have to stay with them for so long (paying back your dues for the clearance) otherwise if you leave and they got you your clearance you'd owe them the money for it. But sh*t is gravy once you get one tho and plus you'll get more money and opportunities. I already got clearances I just need certs and experience (doing a career change is why i have neither)....but where you ultimately wanna end up is getting a TS SCI you get that sh*t bruh with exp and certs...you damn near writing your own ticket or forging your own destiny to anywhere in the world. I know some of my old navy buddies in dubai living sh*t people dream about.
Good sh*t bro, I appreciate the detailed info. I've got just under 3 years of general IT / helpdesk experience and I'm trying to move up. Keep me posted on your cyber security journey!
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #17
rizzo1914 
 cosmosd10 said
Good sh*t bro, I appreciate the detailed info. I've got just under 3 years of general IT / helpdesk experience and I'm trying to move up. Keep me posted on your cyber security journey!
bet thanks, shid if you single and want flexibility I'd head to the DMV my boy got out the navy with just a Sec+ doing basic sh*t making 70k stayed with them for 6 months got another job at fireeye making 90k, stock options, travel and free cell phone, but they started losing money, lost a contract and he had to abandon ship after about a year. Headed to the pentagon making 120k but he left there because they tried to make him do 2 jobs but only pay him for 1. So his next job he got 130 k he loved then they allowed him to transfer to Cali, n*gga out there all at coachella and sh*t....It's true money make n*ggas look different...cus with money you tend to get more time, more time equals better life preservation. This n*gga dropped like 25 lbs grew his hair out and been on some model type sh*t on his IG. sh*t had me rollin like bruh you aint even the same person....but yeah breh him and some my other boys use to tell me about it back when the sec+ series was in the 200's my a*s aint take it seriously now here I am studying for 601....smh

*sn I knew a dude who I worked with at mantech in the dmv, n*gga would brag that he never graduated high school but was an ethical hacker making 200k and doing better than his classmates who went to college (n*gga still sounded jealous low key) but shid go out there make bank, live below your means (NOT in the HOOD tho) stack your chips and dip to somewhere else preferably international bruh trust me.
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #18
cosmosd10 
[QUOTE=rizzo1914;56193901]bet thanks, shid if you single and want flexibility I'd head to the DMV my boy got out the navy with just a Sec+ doing basic sh*t making 70k stayed with them for 6 months got another job at fireeye making 90k, stock options, travel and free cell phone, but they started losing money, lost a contract and he had to abandon ship after about a year. Headed to the pentagon making 120k but he left there because they tried to make him do 2 jobs but only pay him for 1. So his next job he got 130 k he loved then they allowed him to transfer to Cali, n*gga out there all at coachella and sh*t....It's true money make n*ggas look different...cus with money you tend to get more time, more time equals better life preservation. This n*gga dropped like 25 lbs grew his hair out and been on some model type sh*t on his IG. sh*t had me rollin like bruh you aint even the same person....but yeah breh him and some my other boys use to tell me about it back when the sec+ series was in the 200's my a*s aint take it seriously now here I am studying for 601....smh

Better late than never bro. You're never too old to get new money lol. Yeah, a better quality of life is the ultimate goal and the unlimited earning potential in this field is crazy!
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #19
rizzo1914 
 OrganizedChaos said
That Discord is great, especially if youre just getting started.

Good fu*kin looks

1 week ago '20        #20
 freddymack said
Iím trying to make that career move, just donít want to start with a low wage.
I feel that, but you can move up pretty quickly and theres plenty of opportunities for side hustles even when starting out that pay decent.
+1   

1 week ago '11        #21
Papa Shango 
Something to think about. There's a lot of opportunity, maybe not right now with Covid, overseas. I've heard from a recruiter out here in Tokyo that companies are breaking they fu*kin back trying to get people. Not to mention thanks to the military-industrial complex, anywhere we got a base, there are jobs. Check out Alutiiq, Chenega, SERCO, CACI, GDIT, Akima, Parsons, PAE, Booz- Allen Hamilton, Northrop Grumman, Leidos, ManTech, Raytheon...literally 1000's of companies.
+2   

6 days ago '12        #22
Legit Jones 
Props total: 10802 10 K  Slaps total: 612 612
 Papa Shango said
Good looks G
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+128online now  16
EDP445 busted chatting with kids
317 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+53online now  10
Video inside Why Glad Never Gave Chingy Another Interview
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+50online now  9
Saweetie does the Milli Vanilli SMFH! (WOAT Performance)
99 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
They took the swangas off sauce Walka whip & left it sitting on bricks 😯
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy